The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Artemis (Revised)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Artemis (Revised)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Artemis (Revised)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Artemis (Revised)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Artemis (Revised)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Artemis (Revised)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Artemis (Revised)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Artemis (Revised)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Artemis (Revised)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Artemis (Revised)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Artemis (Revised)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Artemis (Revised)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Artemis (Revised)  I_vote_lcapArtemis (Revised)  I_voting_barArtemis (Revised)  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Artemis (Revised)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Artemis (Revised)  Empty Artemis (Revised)

Post by Artemis July 2nd 2011, 3:32 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:
Title: Totem
Alignment: renegade
Race: human
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: yellow
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 124 lbs

Costume Description/Image: (see appearance)

Personality: Feral is the best way to describe her personality. She is self serving unless she counts you as one of her pack. She can be kind to others if she chooses. She sees things in a different light. Not believing human culture should be the way it is. She is very pro-animal. She is commonly seen trying to breaking animals out of zoos.

History: Artemis was literal raised by wolves. From what the wolves told her she ran away from her parents while exploring a camp site she was at when she was 4. The wolves took her in and protected her. a year later she learned she could shape shift into other animals, which she was born with but her powers never really showed itself till now. This gave her pack an advantage while hunting. That was her life till she was 18 while in hawk form felt like something beyond the forest was calling her. So she flew east of the remote forest and ended up in finding a city. She landed and spotting a outdoor house cat, decided that the from of a house cat maybe best to fit in. She transformed and began walking. She had never seen so many humans in her life. But a few things confused her, like why do they wear things (to this point in her life she never seen clothing before expect for the tattered remains of the clothes she worn when she was 4) and what are they speaking in, it sounded different then the howls and grunts her pseudo family used. So many questioned filled her head so she transformed into human form, which as butt naked. No one noticed her transform but they did notice her standing like an idiot naked in the middle of the street. Somewhat embarrassed her face turned red for some reason she couldn't explain. She didn't like thee feeling and ran into an alley. She then decided it might be fitting to look for some of the weird fabrics the other humans wore. So she transformed back into a cat and stole some clothes from some house and when she turned to human form was surprised to learned they fit. Now she walked around the city, around mid day. She couldn't read or talk but she watched and listened. She then learned she could catch on to something quickly, even she only sees it once. She watched multiple TVs in a strange box, which after an hour learned it was a place were people bought things. Interested on what she learned she left the store and saw the sun setting. She turned into a hawk and returned to the woods, her family wasn't to please with her adventure but respected it. But that wasn't the first time she went to the city. Over the next two years she traveled to and from the city, learning all she could. She picked up some English and gotten it to the point were she could be understood by others and ask about things, expanding her knowledge of the language and what was called civilized life. But at the end of the 2 years she told her family she was going to leave for a while. to try and live with the strange world filled with others that look like her. She promised them that she would return, possibly with a mate. But the first year in the world of men she could not grasp some concepts, like why you have to pay for things and why you cant show dominance of someone and take there stuff. That stuff didn't click with her. So she decided to change the world by how she see it, how wolves see it. But for what one calls justice another calls crime.

Powers:
EP Split (3/1)
Totem Physicality (3): Artemis is able to tap into energies that allow her to channel the abilities of animals that live or have lived on the Earth. With this power, so long as Artemis has knowledge of the animal, she is able to transform into it. This extends to any organism in the Animal Kingdom, but whether she is actually able to utilize the form properly is dependent on her potential. (For example, she can transform into a Blue Whale, but until she has the STR stat, she won't actually be able to move around as a Blue Whale. In addition, whenever she transforms, her grid limits itself accordingly. For example, she cannot become a dog with the strength of an elephant)

Enhanced Senses (1): Whenever she is an animal with superior senses than her own, Artemis is able to tap into their senses. Example: Bat Echolocation, Barn Owl Hearing, Dog Hearing, etc. etc.

Flight (20 Point Grid): Whenever Artemis is an animal that is capable of flight, she is able to fly just as well.
Power Grid:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Color Legend:

Blue: Any animal with physical abilities lower than Artemis. IE: A Spider, Bird, Lizard etc.

Green: Any animal with physical abilities similar to Artemis, or Artemis herself IE: A Dog, Pig etc.

Yellow: Any animal with physical abilities superior to Artemis. IE: A Gorilla, Shark, Crocodile, Bear

Red: Any animal with physical abilities beyond Artemis' capabilities. IE: An Elephant, Whale, Dinosaur

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: (Revised Character, not needed.)

Last edited by Artemis on July 9th 2012, 6:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Artemis (Revised)  Empty Re: Artemis (Revised)

Post by Artemis July 2nd 2011, 6:45 pm

finished!
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya July 3rd 2011, 2:26 pm

FS can't change between forms Artemis
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine July 3rd 2011, 2:47 pm

Dakota's right, darling. Your human form must have four fighting skill, also. I'd say put that extra point in endurance. (: As soon as that change is made, I'll grant your wish. :3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 3rd 2011, 2:50 pm

fixed
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine July 3rd 2011, 2:56 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND. Approved. Do you want a fancy power grid for all of your forms? Or, just one? Or.. what? If you want different colors for each... You'll have to message me with the details.. You can go on my photobucket: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <-- and pick out grids and colors.. :3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Silence July 9th 2012, 6:26 pm

Unapproved for edits
The Silence
The Silence

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by The Silence July 9th 2012, 6:53 pm

Approved
The Silence
The Silence

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top