The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Replacing Tempest I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Replacing Tempest I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Replacing Tempest I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Replacing Tempest I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Replacing Tempest I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Replacing Tempest I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Replacing Tempest I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Replacing Tempest I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Replacing Tempest I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Replacing Tempest I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Replacing Tempest I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Replacing Tempest I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Replacing Tempest I_vote_lcapReplacing Tempest I_voting_barReplacing Tempest I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Replacing Tempest I_vote_lcapReplacing Tempest I_voting_barReplacing Tempest I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Replacing Tempest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Replacing Tempest Empty Replacing Tempest

Post by Soul July 1st 2011, 3:44 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Idol
Title: The Undeniable Idol
Alignment: Heroine
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Natural Brunette, Bleached Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 127lbs

Costume Description/Image: https://i.servimg.com/u/f20/16/40/76/58/black_10.jpg

Personality: The far from humbled singer/song writer is every bit as full of herself as can be. But behind the arrogance and stubborn outter shell is the heart of a hero. She is caring and when under pressure of younger or generally more innocent influence, she can be as warm as a big sister. She also has a tortured mind in a way, suffering from a forced split personality as a young girl. She's only ever opened up to under extreme pressure, revealing a more sensative side of herself.

History: The established alt. rock genre singer/song writer very recently obtained her abilities. On vacation in the islands, she'd gone for a swim alone when a strom forced her to wait out on a small island until she could safely get back to mainland. But in wandering, she fell into a hidden cavern, filled with glowing white crystals. The instant she touched one, a strange white energy pulsated from every crystal in the cavern. Unknown to her, this stange energy was radiation stored in them as a result of nuclear testing in that site. The radiation triggered a strange reaction, resulting in her powers. Since then she has learned many applications for her abilities.

Powers: Alicia is capable of incredible Crystallokinesis, allowing her to general crystals from moisture in the air, minerals in the earth and trees, and even her own skin. She can shoot crystal darts and generate any shape of crystal she esires such as pillars from the earth, cages around targets, even from her skins she can create various weapons such as shields, swords, spears, etc. Her crystals appear to be entirely indestructible as even Gladius could not break them, not could Adaptroid. However, Tempest tore through the crystals like tissue paper. By this time, however, Tempest was a hero and was only demonstrating weaknesses for Alicia well-being. Alicia has limited telekinetic control of the crystals she generates, allowing them to float in the air for short periods of time. She tends to use this to simulate flight or create steps and elevator-like constructs. The uppermost limits of her powers aren't known but it's believed that she hasn't even gotten a fraction complete yet. She also has super-dense skin making her fairly strong and highly durable.

Powergrid:
Replacing Tempest Aliciar

Her history is like that because she is a Comicbook Character I made. If I were to post Spider-Man's history, it'd legit be "An average boy gets bitten by a radioactives spider, in turn giving him the abilities of a human sized Spider. When his uncle is killed, he decides to use said power for the greater good." Case and point all you need to know is how she got her powers.

Last edited by Soul on July 1st 2011, 5:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-01-08

http://voydforums.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Replacing Tempest Empty Re: Replacing Tempest

Post by The Black Arrow July 1st 2011, 4:04 pm

You have to write your power in your own words, you can't just give a link. That leaves way to many questions, and is just lazy.

Also it doesn't look like you spent much time on this app at all. Your history is only a couple of sentences and only explains how you got your power. But if you content on keeping it that way, once you've actually written your powers I'll review the app.

By the way, you labeled what colors you want for your grid, but you forgot to actually put your stats.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Replacing Tempest Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul July 1st 2011, 4:05 pm

I didn't forget it didn't get copied over if you must know I'll do it in a second..

Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul July 1st 2011, 4:15 pm

Edited. Better?

Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow July 1st 2011, 4:49 pm

Alright, looks better. I'm cool with the power, but you should know that you don't need telekinesis to hold your crystal objects in the air. That comes with Crystallokinesis.

However about your crystal armor, I think that when you apply it, it should be similar to a transformation. Let's say this is your standard powergrid.

INT: 2
SPD: 3
STR: 1
DUR: 3
EP: 5
FS: 3

Then when you coat yourself in cystals/transform, your powergrid could look like this.

STR: 3
DUR: 6

I think that this would be the best way to do it, and it would make it much easier to keep track of your powergrids. It would make your character weaker then everyone else unless your in the crystal armor, but if you were gonna do that anyway, this is how I'd suggest going about it.

Last edited by The Black Arrow on July 1st 2011, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul July 1st 2011, 4:53 pm

I just decided to make her skin super-dense like a diamond because I really don't feel like making hr have to change to be of any use at all.

Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow July 1st 2011, 4:59 pm

I wouldn't say she's useless outside of her armor at all. There are plenty of people who have high EP, but really low physical stats. But if you want to do it that way, let me know once you've made the edits.

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul July 1st 2011, 5:04 pm

I already made the edit. It's described last in her powers.

Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow July 1st 2011, 5:10 pm

Alright in that case, once fix your powergrid I'll approve you.

If you still wanted my suggestion on what level to put your EP, I'd say 5. This way your powergrid could look like this, without going over 22 points, and because 5 EP is a good level so that your crystals would be very durable and wouldn't break as easily under pressure.

STR: 3
DUR: 6

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul July 1st 2011, 5:13 pm

Okay sure then. I'll do that.

Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow July 1st 2011, 5:37 pm

Much better. You could add some more character detail to your history, but it's acceptable. Approved and moved.

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow July 1st 2011, 5:42 pm

Powergrid added.

Here's the link in case ya need it, https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img823/212/aliciar.png

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top