The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Empath I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Empath I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Empath I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Empath I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Empath I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Empath I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Empath I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Empath I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Empath I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Empath I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Empath I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Empath I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Empath I_vote_lcapEmpath I_voting_barEmpath I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Empath

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Empath Empty Empath

Post by Empath June 23rd 2011, 1:09 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Empath
Title:N/A
Alignment: Good
Race: Being from alternate dimension
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes:Golden orange
Height:5'8
Weight: 180

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:

Personality: James is a good guy through and through. He is nice, and won't judge someone based on how they look, or before he gets to know them. Unless he sees them do some thing wrong. He is big on making people happy, he will go out of his way to make a friend of his feel better if they are down, and it is not hard for him to tell ether seeing as he can SEE what they feel.

History: James was born in another world, at birth he was sent to this world, for reasons unknown, and he doesn't know anything about that he s form there. He grew up an orphan in California, sent from one foster home to another, until he had the ability to move out and live on his own. He had what he would call an average life. He went to college and lived his life. He had always been good at reading peoples emotions. One day he started to get a bad headache. he went about his day like normal, taking a few asprine to take care of it, but it didn't and it kept getting worse. he started to see things, colors, like smoke tendrils everywhere coming from everyone, all being drawn to him. The pain grew worse until he collapsed in pain. he blacked out.

He woke up in his room, a necklace around his neck, with a note telling him that the necklace is preventing his head from exploding from the intake of emotion. and that if he wanted to control it he would need a way to release the excess emotions he had built up. And if he were to press the stone of the mood-necklace a suit to protect his identity would emerge, and he would know what to do with it.

Powers: Empath is a man of interesting powers. He draws upon the emotions of others around him, being able to understand how they feel actually SEE the emotions as is looking at a smoky colored aura around them when ever he chooses, and at the same time feed upon these emotions to fuel his powers. He has the ability to fly. He can generate a strong blast of energy from his hands that if he were to put his full power into may be able to break through several buildings and go half a mile before dissipating, though he would only rarely even try to use it at that power, not wanting to kill villains, but capture them, also does not want to hurt himself or i nnocents. He also has the power to create shield like a wall of energy able to take a strong hit (say a strength level 4) before braking.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 3
SPD: 3
END:4
INT:3
EP: 5
FS: 2

Character Image/Description: If description please be very detailed on it.
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)
Empath

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Empath Empty Re: Empath

Post by Super Cutie July 18th 2011, 1:41 am

Trashed

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Empath Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down