The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The wrath of a fire spirit I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The wrath of a fire spirit I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The wrath of a fire spirit I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The wrath of a fire spirit I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The wrath of a fire spirit I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The wrath of a fire spirit I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The wrath of a fire spirit I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The wrath of a fire spirit I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The wrath of a fire spirit I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The wrath of a fire spirit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The wrath of a fire spirit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The wrath of a fire spirit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The wrath of a fire spirit I_vote_lcapThe wrath of a fire spirit I_voting_barThe wrath of a fire spirit I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The wrath of a fire spirit

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The wrath of a fire spirit Empty The wrath of a fire spirit

Post by The Bolt June 6th 2011, 4:20 pm

One hour into the black out

The sky over New York was dark. An odd dark that seemed uncharacteristic for the city. Like a black veil flung over the city. Some how a massive black out had happened. It was odd within itself. An absolutely unexpected incident. Hospitals were forced to fall back on huge generators. Running with loud engines. Overall it was just a chaos. A few wrecks had occurred from the sudden darkness. Cars piling up in a four way. All in all it was chaos in its purest form. Exactly as the being planned.

She watched over the dark city with a satisfied smirk across her face. Hands on her hips as she surveyed the scene. Behind her stood about fifteen men in large black cloaks. Faces only barely visible. Though the features that were visible looked the same for all. As if they were clones of each other. Gazing at the woman with a sort of reverence. With a flourish she turned to look at them. Raising a flaming red eyebrow. "I'm sure you know why your here. I've told you about this for years. We are looking for this man." She held up a single picture. As her body somehow came alight with flames. Revealing the face on the photo.

It was a man with medium brown hair, and black eyes. Dark circles forming under his eyes. They took a few moments to remember his basic look. Eyes glowing red as they all said in unison. "We understand." They said almost mechanically. With that they ran to a fire escape. Making their way down. To take advantage of the black out to hunt one man. While the woman laughed maniacally. As he hands glowed like fresh coals.

About an hour later John stumbled out of a local bar. Buzzed yes, well more than buzzed. He was quite drunk. Sight pretty much a blur. His brown hair was fairly mussed up, from "attention". Black eyes seemed a little blurry and dilated. A few liquid stains on his blue jeans, with a ruffled up white t-shirt. Brown jacket slightly perforated along the hood. Few people gave him a second glance as he walked along. Except on man. It was a young looking officer. With the same color hair, but blue eyes. He walked over to John. Patting him on the shoulder. "John drunk again? You know its against the law to be out and drunk in public. I may be your brother, but its also my duty to do my job." He said slowly as John turned to look at him. Only comprehending half of what the man said. Though he recognized him as his brother.

"Hey Jimmy, long time no see. You haven't come to see me in a while." He slurred almost falling over. Jimmy reached out to catch him. When a ball of fire shot at them. Barely missing both of their heads. As a man came from the shadows, Arms ablaze. John instantly knew the danger, but couldn't get a grasp on his power due to the alcohol. All he could do was grab his brothers wrist as another fireball came at them. Missing and striking a lamp post. Whatever was happening John didn't like it. As his brother protested. Yelling something about having a gun. Which of course went unheard. All that mattered was survival. Which seemed impossible as another man came from around the corner. Arms burning. John cursed as he tried to prepare his powers. Slowly forming shards of ice out of the moisture in the air. As they flew at the man. Meeting with a wall of fire. Giving him enough time to run into alley. As he heard a cry of pain. Now the thing was pissed. "Fuck!" John cursed as he ran quicker.

Last edited by John Reeves on June 9th 2011, 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

The wrath of a fire spirit Empty Re: The wrath of a fire spirit

Post by Van Helcraft June 6th 2011, 9:51 pm

Walking to a pub in the dead of night in the middle of a black out by far the stupidest thing he had ever done. He was enjoying a drink though the first of the night when there was a large flash of light from outside, sighing here was another stupid descision leaving a beer and going to investigate something that was bound to be trouble, but then again he liked trouble.Walking out to see what was going on he found himself behind a man who appeared to be making a wall of flames to trap a guy who had just left the bar and someone who looked like him. Glad he had put on his coat he pulled out his mask and gloves getting ready for a fight.One quick test shot,he thought as he pulled out his colts shooting both arms off the man, surprised as the arms fell they turned to flame and the shoulders of the man were pouring fire. Taking no more chances he put a shot in the things head and reloaded worried if it could regenerate.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Schnieder Van Helcraft/ The King

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 178
Job : King of Whales
Humor : ummm.... I laugh at a lot of things
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace June 7th 2011, 10:56 am

Ace was sitting on top of a building staring in to the dark black sky, it was calm, it was quiet and he was bored, the apartment below him wasn't abuzz with electricity, which was strangely pleasing .
It was strange that he was able to control electricity but he found it nice when there wasn't much of it around.

Ace was drifting off to sleep when he heard a painful cry then a curse, Ace wasn't an expert but curses usually meant bad news. Ace jumped onto the water pipe and slid down, jumping off the pole half way landing on top of a dumpster. He ran, heading in the direction of the cry.

He saw 2 guys looking completely  identical, except one had ice in his face "Ummmm, Hi"
The mens arms flared a orange like glow, a flame that could give anyone second degree burns let alone destroy your marshmallow, one of them snarled. "Friends?" he looked at the men, it looked like they didn't want to be friends 
" Ok not friends then, sooooo " a voice in his head told him to stop and run "Their not hurting anyone well not yet" thought Ace, then he remembered the curse, it was another mans voice "he must be around here somewhere" Thought Ace as he ran down a connecting alleyway 
It was dark he could barely see a thing but nearing the end off the tunnel there was 2 men running for their lives, well one running one stumbling really quickly, Ace ran faster hoping to catch up with the men.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 7th 2011, 4:15 pm

Hot, to hot. His touch was like ice on my skin and my eyes fluttered open to stare into his beautiful, sorrowful, eyes. My body relaxed under his hand as he pressed it to my fevered forehead, like a traitor it listened to him and not to my frantic mind which shouted “RUN!” An ice cold smile made me shudder and close my eyes again but there was fire in my mind as well as racing through my veins. I couldn’t breathe. It was as if I were stuck in a room full of fire with no hope of getting out, the walls pressing closer and closer to me before bam! A searing white hot pain coursed through my mind. I don’t know if I screamed out loud, I don’t think I did as my throat was to parched and dry, if anything it might have sounded like a banshee scream, or a pitiful croak. Not that either would gain the man torturing me’s sympathy. Another consciousness was being forced upon mine, so bright it made my body finally respond to my brains frantic warnings. I thrashed and fought but the enemy invading my mind wasn’t physically near me. My eyes snapped open, an uneasy awareness I wasn’t alone, a suspicion which was confirmed with one look into icey blue eyes that were no longer sorrowful and beautiful but deadly and dark.
“Welcome to Earth, Angel,” he whispered.

Scarletta sat up with a jolt, her chest heaving as the fire that still receded within her burned to the surface. Two parts of her brain were fighting; instinct and logic. Instinct told her she was in danger and that something bad was going to happen. It was as if the fire within her controlled and ruled over this section of her mind. Something is wrong, it whispered to her. Whereas logic, the human side of her mind, told her it was a dream and she was safe. If she looked over she would see Pain sleeping beside her. Slowly she looked over and instantly relaxed at the large form beside her, sprawled out like a content tiger in the afternoon sun. He rarely slept and Scar was glad it was the night of a particularly bad nightmare he was sleeping through. If she screamed he’d probably sleep through it actually. Maybe if there was explosion he might mumble about keeping the noise down. The thought made her lips quirk up at the sides and she carefully pushed the covers off of her sweat drenched skin, swinging her legs of the edge she stood and stretched slowly, bouncing to the tip of her toes and rocking back onto her heels. In doing this it gave her a moment to get her mind in gear. She was safe, Brock was here, she was in their apartment and the monster in her dream was just that – a dream. Slowly her heart calmed and with a strict talking to the instinctive and protective angelic blood in her calmed down and bubble back to the voice at the back of her mind, one which she liked to call Faith.

“Not sitting round here all night,” she muttered to herself and peered at the digital clock which sent an eerie green light into the dark room. Two o’clock in the morning. Great, just great. She wanted to sleep but the thought of falling back into a nightmare had sharpened her mind to the point she wouldn’t sleep. With a decisive nod she marched into the bathroom and silently slid into an ice cold shower, enjoying the cooling touch on her hot and bothered skin. After washing away the nightmare as best she could from her skin and mind she stepped out and dressed in her fire proof gear.
“Let’s go catch me some baddies,” she murmured and tried her hair with a flash of fire and heat and then gathered her hair up into a pony tail and tightened it with a fire proof band. Scar checked herself one over in the mirror, her green eyes running from head to toe: blonde curls gathered into a high pony tail; torso covered in a black tank with a leather jacket with built in blades over the top; black leather trousers and of course her leather thigh high boots completed with more knives. Grabbing the gun off the side she re loaded with silver bullets and pushed it into the belt which sat snug around her hips. She felt like Buddy the Vampire slayer. After a moment’s hesitation she grabbed her set of keys, leaned over and gently kissed Pain on the cheek, scribbled a note encase he woke up and then left.

The cool New York air was bliss as Scar stepped onto the pavement outside their apartment and she closed her eyes slowly, a smile tugging the corners of her lips upwards. There was something darkly pleasing about being out alone at night in a city which had a bad reputation. Thrilling and exciting. With one more glance over her shoulder she set off in search of some entertainment for the night.

It didn’t take long.

First it was an uneasy feeling in her blood, a stirring which pumped round her body like adrenaline. It was as if her power was responding to something which in itself was rather odd. Following her powers sense she soon found herself on a road she’d expect to be abandoned but it wasn’t. She had turned up just in time to witness two men – one whom looked like a cop and the other who looked pissed out of his skull, hurtle down an alleyway. If she hadn’t of seen the men throw the first fire bolts she would have thought maybe there was an explanation but the blood in her veins boiled with rage. This was wrong, really wrong. She had no idea why it was but these men were in the wrong. She didn’t have time to react when on guy shot one of them in the face and another hurtled down an alley which ended in a high wall. They had all cornered themselves like rats. She decided to use the man’s bad idea of shooting them to get the upper hand.

Scar started towards them then, her fingers flexing slightly. She went for the one who hadn’t been shot and had been about to hurl himself at the man with the gun probably. Quickly bringing her elbow up she slammed it into the back of his skull, hard, which if connected would make the man keel over clutching it in pain. Thus such a move would allow easy access to the weak joint – the knees. Following up the elbow if it connected or not she slammed the sharp heel of her boot into the back of the man’s left leg – hopefully the weaker of the two legs which would hopefully send him to his knees. If the elbow hit had connected he might even face-plant the pavement which would mean one of the men were probably out and would have drawn the other man’s attention probably to her. Without thinking she drew her own gun and slammed the butt of it into the wounded area on his face. Dude was going to be in some serious pain. Hopefully the other guy would help her because she had a feeling the guy on the floor wouldn’t be out for long and may need a serious kick to the head to.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 7th 2011, 8:25 pm

It seemed like they were officially screwed. Dead without even knowing who was trying to kill him. John didn't even know why they were trying to kill him. Was it for some unfounded goal? Maybe they just wanted his money? not that he had much on him. His mom was the one with the big bucks. He had nothing compared to her. Mostly because she saw it fit that he got monthly checks for doing nothing. Something his brother secretly resented him for. Though he never said that out loud. John had a feeling that was how he felt. Call it brothers intuition or whatever. All he knew was at his current state Jimmy would die along with him That was something he could not allow. The guy was his brother, couldn't let random fire spewing guys kill him. That was just not how things worked. Though when eh expected the wall of fire that would kill them both, it didn't come. He was still alive ,and happy to be.

Turning to see one of them down bleeding out. While the other was doubled over in pain. Well it seemed that whoever did it was some sort of guardian angel. To any other man she would seem attractive. His brother showing that effect, though John just saw a woman. Like many he had before. Then he saw the young man coming after him. He didn't seem like the crazy ass fire throwers. So maybe he was a good guy? Hopefully he was. John didn't wanna have to use his power to kill. That just wasn't his style. Just getting drunk and getting guys was what he did. Also he did the occasional good deed. Made him somewhat of a hero. Well his brother was very cautious about the boy. Though they came to a dead end. Forcing them to turn and face the boy." hey what are you doing out at this time of night?" Jimmy asked raising an eyebrow. Hoping for a real answer. As around the corner where the other heroes were. Thirteen of the strange men appeared. Arms ablaze as they prepared to destroy the heroes and John as well. While the strange woman with fire red hair looked on from the rooftops. Keeping herself unseen by the heroes. As she waited for a move she could make to kill the blessed of ice.

Last edited by John Reeves on June 9th 2011, 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft June 7th 2011, 9:36 pm

Catchting a glimpse of someone take down the guy that was about to jump him he felt more confident about this fight, ensuring the man wouldn't be a problem warren shot his shoulders and legs his custom built colts had the firepower of a sniper rifle and could easily remove limbs at that range but he just knicked the joints so that movement wouldn't be possible.But then again he was getting cocky even he could miss occassionaly not bothering to check his shot he reloaded and walked over to where the officer and drunken man were standing fully aware of the thirteen people gathering behind him that looked the same as the fire shooting nut job he had just shot down.He knew this was definetly not the time to joke around but he liked their odds of winning noting the blonde haired woman who had come in behind him decked in blades and another guy who had made it here ahead of them. Stopping next to the officer and drunkard he made his little joke for the hell of it," I'm not going to be arrested for saving your asses am I ?" He turned around pulling out his freshly reloaded colt revolvers and pointing them at the deadmans doplegangers wondering what the hell was going on he took aim for head shots and opened fire, taking the oppurtunity to test what all they could do. promptly shooting all 12 bullets he reholstered his guns and pulled six throwing knives from his coat.

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace June 9th 2011, 10:04 am

Ace kept running then the men stopped "Oh thank god" thought Ace. 
The man who was a cop looked at him curiously, the other man looked him up and down judging him, almost sizing him up. The man asked him what he was doing "Seriously, that's your best question. Not how did you get past the 2 guys with the flaming arms , or why my hair and eyes change color when I do this" Ace opened his hand and sent it at a light behind him, lighting up the alleyway and changing his hair color and his eye colour.
Ace turned back and raised an eyebrow before double taking behind him there was a battle going on, the 2 guys had been absolutely screwed over by a guy with a gun and a fire woman. 

The man with the gun walked over and made a smart ass comment. As he made the smart ass comment 13 more guys appeared "Oh Shi-" Ace was cut off by the man calmly pulling out his gun and blowing their 12 of their brains out , "that will cause some serious mental damage" said Ace. The other man pulled out some throwing knifes, " No, don't, atleast not yet, I need to pull some info from this guy" said Ace holding his hand infront of the throwing knifes. Ace sent a bolt at the 13th firemans knees, toppling him to the ground, Ace gestured to the cop to follow him.

Ace walked up to the fireman and shot bolts at both of his arms " Please stop the fire arms, Please stop the fire arms" thought Ace hopefully. Ace grabbed the fireman by the jacket "what is the meaning of this attack?!?" Ace ask angrily, hoping for a real answer.

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 9th 2011, 2:47 pm

Scarletta cracked her knuckles happily when both the guys she had been fighting went down and flinched slightly when the bullets went firing into the men's heads around her. God that was loud. She rubbed he ears slightly and grumbled about how a warning would have been nice. Of course the bullets did nothing except maybe slow them down slightly.

"Bullets won't work, speaking from experience here!" she chided, annoyed how the man could possibly think a normal metal like that would harm something like a fire being like them or her. Her gun on the other hand may do something. The fire proof bullets had meant to withstand her power when she was in inferno mode. Of course, it might not do anything at all. She didn't have much time to think of it as the seven men were now against her, the man who had been fighting had just walked off down the alley and a few had tried to gone after them. Positioning herself in between she drew one of her fire-proof blades out of her belt and frowned.

"Naughty boys, you're going through me first," she smiled and then threw quickly. She had 5 blades which she threw at five of the men aiming for a throat, stomach, knee or groin. Either one would cause major blood loss and severe blood loss. The other two she'd have to deal with by hand. One of the men she had definitely got with a throat hit, he was dead and beyond saving so she yanked to blade out on her way, her body still covered in fire she threw a punch at one of the standing without a blade in them, or recovering from having one thrown at them, and using the momentum from that punch swung her leg up, pivoted her hips round and sent a well aimed, stelleto heel at the other males head, throwing her blade down at the same time. He'd either duck and get her blade, or stand there and get a punch and a knife in the stomach. Or maybe if they were superhuman speedy they could avoid the blade but step into her kick which would probably knock them out. Either way suited Scar.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 9th 2011, 3:26 pm

Jimmy looked somewhat cross at the boy. He was not all to happy with sarcasm. Especially when asking such a serious question. The kid could get killed by those fire chunking freaks. He was just trying to find out why he was out in such a dangerous part of the city at this time of night. He had his brother to deal with as it was, now this little kid. Well nothing was going right by his standards. He knew of his brothers little gift and how useful it wasn't while he was drunk. Thats why he urged John to stay sober more often. Though he saw the boy shoot lightning at one of the men. He seemed capable to protect himself. So jimmy followed him as he went to investigate the fallen man.

The fire men fell, Well about five of them anyway. While two remained, as the fire woman charged at them. She reminded them of the leader, so their guards dropped for a second. Which was a big mistake. As the blade came across his throat, eliciting a fountain of glowing red blood. As eh fell backwards, life rapidly leaving his eyes. While the leader sighed from her perch. Mostly annoyed by how easily these people took out her lesser brethren. if she stepped in this would be different. Sos eh decided she would. Leaning forward into a plummet from the second story she fell. Landing on her feet only slightly disoriented. As she brushed off the dust on her tight fitting jeans. Hair like fire flitted in a breeze. Her eyes glowing a burning red.

While one of the men were taken down by a lightning bolt to the leg. It didn't kill him, but caused him to fall down. Clutching at the injured leg as the guy approached him. He asked a question the thing couldn't answer if it wanted to. one of the orders were to not give out what their true motives were. So he only replied with an angry grunt as his arm came alight. Throwing a fireball at the young boy. Aiming to burn him alive, or at least majorly burn him. All it knew was he caused him pain. So he must die. That was its only thought.

While John himself followed his brother who ran to the side of the wounded thing. looking over it fascinated even in his drunken state. Though he tried to call upon his power. Tried to make a small spear of ice. Though the focus slipped form his finger like so many grains of sand through his fingers. As the ice construct formed it crumbled away. Which was not a good thing at all. He had to be able to defend himself against whatever came next. Cause it seemed some weird shit was going down. Shit he never wanted to get tangled up with in the first place. Then the fireball came at the kids face, which gave him the moment of clarity he need as a ball of ice formed. Launching at the fire, as it hissed. Only slightly melted as it barely stopped the fireball from roasting the kid. Then the veil of alcohol blinded him again.

The head of the odd men approached the fire woman who made short work of her lesser brothers. Eying her warily, yet with a certain confidence. " Thats impressive little girl. You certainly are a powerful human. Though i'm sorry but we must kill the blessed one. So you could move or die. She raised an eyebrow as her right hand came alight with flames. They were not like the others though. The heat was intense as it wrapped around her palm. Forming a dense sphere of fire that glowed a bright orange. Her arm reared back then whipped forward as she threw it. Aimed to strike the woman in the face.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft June 10th 2011, 8:44 pm

Charging forward at his full speed he shoved a knife handle deep into one of the "dopple gangers" legs as he decided to call them before throwing the other five at one five meters away. Drawing six more knives he watched as a woman lept from the roof and proceeded in attacking the heavily armed girl after spouting some nonsense about killing the "blessed one" Taking into account who had been the first attacked he figured she was refering to one of the men who looked like siblings well having caught a glimpse of the drunk one shooting ice he knew who there target was. Changing direction and heading for the officer he pulled off his coat and threw it to them revealing an arsenal of his own throwing knives pullets and wires trailing into his shirt from his cuffs." Take that its fire retardent so it should be of help." he told them before throwing a knive attached to the wire at an approaching dopple gangers feet smiling as it tripped and fell. He tugged on the wire tightening it around the legs as a burst of electrity left his glove traveling down the wire into the dopple gangers body. Well one more bites the dust he thought to him self taking a look to make sure the other girl was okay.

Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace June 10th 2011, 11:00 pm

The Man didn’t seem to understand he just grunted and clenched his fist
A knife attached to a wire then embedded itself in his leg “safety check”, Ace grabbed onto the wire and the fireman sent a fireball at him. It partially burnt the left side of his face before he could sent a bolt of electricity down the wire.

He jumped from one end of the wire to the other (jumped in this case means teleported) as he clutched his face, “it hurt, but it could have been worse” thought Ace. He sent a bolt of electricity down the wire into the fireman’s body, causing temporary paralysis, well it would to a human.

Seeing as they were all dead, not moving or pouring blood from every orifice he decided to try and deduce why the attack happened.”Well this man was here when they attacked and he some how has ice powers” Ace thought out loud “ judging by the ice in one of the guys faces. So id say the fire guys don’t like the ice guys and are trying to kill them”

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 13th 2011, 3:25 pm

Scarletta was only slightly out of breath as the last man she had been fighting hit the floor with a satisfying crunch. She slowly set her heeled foot back on the ground which made a crackling sound, like that of the dying Embers of a flame. Her skin was still alight with the white flames which had now risen to a high temperature of that almost of lava. It was going to take a lot to cool her off that was for sure. Her skin was a blinding white like the centre of the flames and then dancing around her body were the soft yellow tips of the flames. Her eyes however were a deep black with a burning ring of fire around the edges. She looked up at the new voice then, her lashes were each a strand of fire and they reflected into the black abyss of her eyes. She lowered them half way into a narrowed eyed stare as she looked at the woman in front of her. She looked very similar to Scarletta actually, covered in flames. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the last few of the men die which made her feel somewhat better, but this bitch was going to be harder to beat, Scar just knew it. She slid her left foot back slowly and angled it to the side, toes pointing down the road. Her right foot remained forward and ready. She bent her left knee back and brought her hands up slowly, arching a fiery eyebrow at the other woman.
“You know, the position of fire bitch is taken, we don’t need another one,” she spoke lightly, as if she were talking to a friend in the street and having a verbal fight, one where words could break parts of someone. That was the amazing thing with women, they turned words into sharp knives and aimed them at the most vital place of all; the heart. And Scarletta knew how to twist it when it was buried deep. She’d reduced numerous girls to tears. This woman, however, looked like the one you had to smash her face in to get the point through, something Scar would gladly do.
“What are you doing here Sparks?” her lips twisted up slightly into a smile. She used her peripheral vision to take in where the others were. She might have to get them to run for it. Tactfully she moved herself two steps to the right so she was directly in front of John, as she guessed the man with ice was the one this woman was after.
“You want ice boy here?” she questioned, eyebrows raising. “He’s on my turf and you’re going to have to go through me to get to him, and I’m sure you have these guys to beat as well. I’d just turn around and go if I were you before you get your ass handed to you on a plate,” she smiled sweetly, her fingers curling up into her palms, making two fists. She would be ready for her. Sneakily she moved the last fire proof blade she had, up into her hand where it was hidden by her hand. If she could get it into her neck she would hopefully die. Boy was Pain going to be mad when she got home.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 13th 2011, 4:52 pm

The womans response was mostly annoying to say the least. She didn't even consider how much of a threat the fire spirit was. No there was no hesitation whatsoever. It pissed her off to no end. No one took her so lightly and lived to tell the tale. So she planned to put this little fire bitch down. Down to never rise against her again. First came the attack aimed for a killing blow. She could see the knife almost too clearly. If she used fire, most likely her blades would be fire resistant. So a fire wall was crossed out. Leaving only one option. As her hand shot up. Aimed to grip her wrist very firmly. Using the momentum of the charge against the woman. Ankle twisting as she aimed to throw the woman into a light post. As hard as possible of course. Though only if the first move succeeded. She had an idea she was the superior combatant in every sense of the word. Though the blades the woman had would be a problem if the connected. Bleeding would be a major problem for her. Then again she had such lovely ways to fix any damage took. Death was very unlikely for her. Unless the unlikely circumstance her head was cut off ever happened. "Do you take me to be that weak? Seriously little fire girl. All of those weak little men you beat before. Nothing compared to my might. I could kill them with ease. So try a little harder. Maybe all of you could come at me at once. Though that dialogue would only happen if her maneuver worked.

John watched somewhat astonished how recklessly she charged the strange fire woman. It wasn't what he would do. Though his battle strategy consisted of running away. Which didn't make it much of a strategy at all. He would seem what some called a coward. As if he gave a damn what people called him. Just jealous he could outrun most people. Though some heroes outran him. Also he had a bad feeling from the strange new red head. She seemed like she could kill all the people there with little effort. An air about her made her seem predatory. So it was either somehow stop the woman ,or just end up with her killing him. The first seemed the most appealing. Slowly John tried to gain his bearings. As the moisture in the air condensed. Forming a small spear of ice. Roughly shaped for sure, but it was the best he could do in his half drunk state. Jimmy noticed it. Mouth turning into a lopsided frown. "I know we may not know each other. Not that i would be all to interested in knowing you two either. Though i have a plan thought up. I'm sure we cannot take this woman on alone, but if we work together we may have a chance. So do any of you agree?

Jimmy looked mouth open somewhat surprised. Was he seriously going to do something like this? He had heard many of his brothers crazy plans before. Most he didn't have too much of a problem with. Though this took the cake. " John i'm sure you have good intentions with this, but look. I'm not sure what she can do. All I know is something is telling me we can't stay here. Don't be a hero and die for nothing." Now he wasn't speaking as a cop. He was speaking as a brother. Concerned for his sibling. John was surprised by the show of sentiment. A bit of the confidence he had before melted away. This woman was way too powerful to take on. She could most likely kill them all. That would be no good in the long run. Yet it was the only plan that came to mind. Yet he knew his brother was better in things like this. After all he was the smart one in the family.

"Well Jimmy if you have a better idea. I would like to hear it. I don't see any other way out of this. Well nothing too obvious anyway." John asked the question raising an eyebrow at his brother. Waiting for a better plan than his. Hopefully it was good. If not then he would just have to get used tot he idea of dying.

Jimmy sighed wiping a hand across his forehead.I have one. Okay from what i know you can shoot lightning. You have a hell of a lot of weapons and John has ice. So I propose this. First the knife man" He pointed to Warren "You throw a few daggers at her feet. While the lightning kid tries to hit her with a bolt while she dodges. If she blocks it somehow, or dodges. John you throw that spear at her full force. If it works, we should be able to take her down no problem. Any questions?" He raised an eyebrow waiting for an answer. John didn't have one. It seemed sound. All he needed to do was hear from the others. Then the plan could begin. Though hopefully they would go along with it. Very few plans Jimmy ever thought up failed. It got him through drug bust's, and murders. After all as far as John was concerned. He was the best cop ever. Then again that was just the brother in him talking. After all he wasn't always the bitter drunk he came off to be.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft June 14th 2011, 7:19 pm

"Sounds good to me we have no idea of the extent of her powers even if this doesn't workwe should be able to gauge her ability." Warren Said contemplating all the options while reloading his guns even though they were worthless unless unless he got close. He sighed putting his guns away again "We better hurry along with this plan of yours before those two ladies over there toast us with cross fire." He said matter of factly drawing his knives and adjusting his cuffs to reload the knife to fire again. " I'm going to go ahead and start lightning boy cover my ass will you." Warren threw all six of his knives simultaneously and shot the knives attached to his cuffs at an angle where the wire would wrap around the woman. hoping this tactic would work because wether or not he cared to admit it he doubted they could take that woman woman in a straight forward fight and still deal with the other dopple gangers as well.

Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 20th 2011, 5:08 pm

The bitch was fast, Scar had to give her that. Even if she had clocked the movement sooner Scarletta wouldn't have been able to get out of the way of the entire thing. She did, however, half step in a failed attempt to move which meant the woman kick just sent her to the floor and not into public property which would not go down well. The kick made Scar crash to the floor, landing on her stomach she coughed and winced, inwardly growing she pushed herself to her hands and knees. Peeking up at the woman through her hair Scar's eyes narrowed in annoyance and she spat at the woman, right at her feet. Her accent was bold now - cockney London and she was damn proud.

"I don't care if I have to call in all my favours you're going down," she muttered and then swung her foot out quickly, pivoting to her feet it was sort of like a break dance move. Scar straightened her leg out and swept it round so it would either trip her onto her back and save her a shot from the lightening kid - an attack Scar wouldn't know as coming and neither would she, or the woman would jump and get hit, or Scar would hit her in the back of the knees and probably send her flying forward toward the bolt, to dodge or not was down to fate. She wished she had her wings back at that moment, height advantage would have been good. After the swing or lighening bolt hit Scar grabbed the dagger from the ground and hurled it toward the woman, aiming for the centre of her body it would either hit her full on or she would dodge and miss it entirely, or perhaps she'd get it somewhere else in her body. Either way Scar needed more knives and she quickly moved to one of the other guys she had killed to collect her blades. Glancing to the boys she frowned.
"Either get the hell out of here and save him or grab a knife and throw," she advised.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top