The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Quest for The Fleece  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Quest for The Fleece  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Quest for The Fleece  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Quest for The Fleece  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Quest for The Fleece  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Quest for The Fleece  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Quest for The Fleece  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Quest for The Fleece  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Quest for The Fleece  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Quest for The Fleece  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Quest for The Fleece  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Quest for The Fleece  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Quest for The Fleece  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Quest for The Fleece  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Quest for The Fleece  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Quest for The Fleece

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Quest for The Fleece  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Quest for The Fleece

Post by Captain Galactic May 30th 2011, 11:54 am

After Steven finished his data analysis on the panther he took down earlier, he decided to go back into the trees. He remembered that he was tracking something down before, although he wasn't sure what. His helmet was back on super vision and he held his gun out, ready to shoot at the sight of anything going wrong. After about 30 seconds of searching, he saw something that looked like a knight, and another person who was in a really bad situation now.

I wonder if that's who I don't want it to be Steven thought. He tried improving the clarity and saw exactly who it was. Well, it seems like that knight is here...but why is he getting so violent. I gotta stop him somehow. He threw his sword the way he always did, having it outmaneuver the trees in the forest and cutting down vines, until it cut the tree behind the knight, which was starting to fall...even though he was sure he could stop or dodge it. He then decided to use hip power whip to move the other guy to the side a little, getting him out of harms way. Steven then watched from there what would happen next.

Captain Galactic

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 30th 2011, 12:07 pm

Well this guy sure thought little of John. One look and he already dismissed him as weak. It kinda hurt his feelings. Though he held his breath as the blade was held to his neck. A bit too close for comfort. He didn't like this at all. So now he would have to fight. No way out of it this time. John moved his neck back ever so slightly. Giving him a good inch of room. As a shard of ice formed a few feet away. Most likely unseen by the knight. It shot at the blade. Not to break it, but slap it aside. Well that was the plan. When something pulled him outta the way of a falling tree. "What the.." Was all he had time to say as he was jerked out of the way. Well this was getting all too weird for John to figure out at once. He formed a rough spear like object of ice. Gripping it tight in the center. As he got his bearings. Looking over to where the knight was.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster May 30th 2011, 12:55 pm

The Red Knight sees the ice and steps to the side raising his sword so it misses. Thus by moving out of the way the tree branch or whatever it was also misses making a crash behind him. He blinks as the man gets pulled away...by a whip he frowns. "...space man is here too" he mutters under his breath. He raises an eyebrow as he creates a spear of ice and laughs "tsk, tsk, tsk actually going to fight back are we?" He asks laughing slightly. The Red Knight rolls his eyes and says to the man "now, why don't we put that there spear down before you hurt yourself."

He smirks spinning his blade in his hand as he walks towards the guy "you really aren't worth my time…I should be looking for the damn fleece...but if I do knowing your out here and going for the same thing...well that just makes me mad knowing someone else might find it before me." He smirks "so I’m gona have to make sure that doesn't happen." He smiles slightly and laughs "though you understand that, right?" He slashes at the little man.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Galactic May 30th 2011, 1:42 pm

It looked like the guy he pulled away could fight, so he didn't have to help him. In matter of fact, he made his weapons out of ice, in thin air! That was skill Steven thought and almost wanted to just watch, but he knew how this knight could get. He would have to intervene so he doesn't end up killing that guy. "Alrighty then...let's do this" He said to himself.

First, Steven used his Plasma gun, and took a little while to focus, but shot, aiming dead center for the knight's chest. Steven then proceeded to throw his sword in the air. Afterward, he focused his strength, and tried jumping as high as possible to catch it in mid air. He held his sword downwards, and crashed to the ground while yelling, to the side of the two fighters. He then pulled his sword out of the ground and decided to spin it once, showing off his finesse with his blade. "Well knight, it appears we meet again. I still remember what happened last time! However, don't think your lightning will save you now. The leaves on trees attract lightning, which would cause a tree to possibly catch on fire, and here...it may start a wild fire...you wouldn't want that. would you?" Steven said, over confident.
Captain Galactic
Captain Galactic

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 30th 2011, 1:52 pm

John dodged the slash with a sort of finesse. As it came close, but missed. Grazing the back of his shirt. Then another fighter joined the fray. Whoever he was. The guy seemed to know the strange Knight. Just fantastic. John didn't need this right now. All he wanted was to get the damn fleece and go home. Yet all these random people popping in didn't help much. It was more of a major annoyance actually. Though he had to think of a way to stop a fight from going on. So John coughed. Twirling the ice spear and stabbing it into the ground. "Ummmm I suppose we are all here for the same reason. So why do we have to fight? We could work together to find the fleece ,and fight over it later." John shrugged. "We are in the Amazon rainforest. For all we know we could meet something out there way stronger than any of us to fight alone, but if you wanna try to do this yourself. Be my guest."
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster May 30th 2011, 1:59 pm

The Red Knight hears the blast and moves out of the way just luckily, remembering what it did to him last time. He laughs "hello space man…" he mummers. He then hears what the little man says and thinks it over. The Red Knight not being the brightest man in the world didn't think about that situation at all "hmm...well...actually work...yes...I like that idea very much" he says nodding. He laughs "well you sound confident space man...though I agree with the little man over here; we should all team up to find this 'fleece' or what not." He sheathes his sword and smiles softly "…Yes...a team would work perfectly...though only temporarily." He mutters "I want that fleece, and then I'm going to get out of this damn forest and back to a beach or something."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Galactic May 30th 2011, 2:19 pm

"So I guess we're all looking for the fleece...fantastic." Steven said. "Also, I never wanted to fight...at least, nothing resulting in death. That's why I pulled you away from this knight...very dangerous guy" he said to the stranger. "Anyways, a team is a good idea...after all, I saw how you just made ice weapons out of nowhere...very nice. I believe we can all benefit from each other in this temporary alliance. Oh, I almost forgot, my name is Steven Smith, also known as Captain Galactic." He held out his hand to shake and smiled a bit.

"Anyways, I feel I should mention...I'm a genius, that's what happens when you spend 16 years of your life around the universe with aliens. But back to the genius thing, I believe I know a way we can may be able to find the fleece." Steven used the internet on his helmet again, this time looking up what animals existed in the Amazon Rain Forest. He found out what the basic structure of each animal's DNA was like and remembered it with his amazing memory. "You guys know that this Fleece has power to heal, but I believe it has also mutated some of the animals here. In a previous encounter with panthers, I've noticed that their DNA was slightly different than that of the usual. By going further into the jungle, I can take multiple DNA samples, and compare them to the average DNA structure. The more modified their DNA is, the more probable that they have been more exposed to the Golden Fleece, and hence the closer we would probably be to it." Steven explained, hoping they could keep up with it all.
Captain Galactic
Captain Galactic

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 30th 2011, 3:13 pm

Well at least his suggestion worked out. At least he could avoid an unneeded fight. Fighting was never Johns strong suit. He prefered to use his charm to get what he wanted. With some class he regained his composure. Trying to give himself the air of the calm ,and composed guy he thought himself to be. Whiping a small bit of dirt that hang clung to his ass. "So what do you suppose we do. I don't think splitting up is a viable option. So any plans would be a help." His lips pursed as he tried to contemplate a few of his own. Why didn't he pay more attention in school? Maybe then he could come up with a better plan.Well better than the ones that came to mind.

The space guy seemed like he knew what he was doing. Talking about mutations ,and all those nice things. Maybe he could come up with a plan. Yeah John felt more comfortable with that guy, than the Knight. That guy was just psycho. Who wore armor like that anymore? Though the space armor was somewhat cliched to. It had a more modern feel to it. Though what he said about aliens really caught Johns attention. So he was an alien? Though he looked human. So it made no sense. Whatever. Maybe he could find out later. "My names John Reeves. Nice to meet you Steve."

Last edited by John Reeves on May 31st 2011, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster May 30th 2011, 5:42 pm

The Red Knight nods then blinks. He takes his shield and hands it out to the space man...or I guess Steve "…Here...take a DNA sample of the tiger's hide that I wrapped around the shield." He says smiling as he laughs to himself knowing it was a good idea to take the hide of the tiger after he killed it. The beast was huge, much bigger than The Red Knight though tigers were supposed to be, and he knew they were big animals. He nods at the two men respectively "…hello Steve, hello john...not being mean or disrespectful but I don't feel like giving out my true name, so please call me The Red Knight." he says "It is nothing against you two it's just the fact that I do not feel comfortable giving my name out." He shrugs and nods "Though john is right splitting up would be the worst thing we could do at this point."

The Red Knight thinks over what space-Steve, had said about how he was an alien. Hmm well I guess I can see how that would make sense, yet still he looks like a human and talks like a human, and well everything else. He frowns softly and sighs shrugging "...Well Steve your the smart one, which way should we go?" The Red Knight asks looking around seeing flashes of skin and animal hide running around the trees and forest floor. He also gets a very odd feeling, and a shiver down his spine, a feeling as if someone is watching him, a feeling he does not like. He frowns "Does anyone else feel as if they are being watched?" He asks “Or am I the only one?”

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Galactic May 31st 2011, 7:21 pm

Steven was asked to observe the tiger hide the Red Knight was carrying around. He had heard of tigers before, the biggest cats apparently, even bigger than lions. He had asked him to scan it to check it. It would actually take him a while to scan it, but he figured they wanted some results now. Steven took of a hair and decided to scan it anyways, but he also took the hide and held it up to his helmet, using the microscopic vision on his helmet to analyze it. He couldn't look at the DNA, the farthest he could look at was the cells. He zoomed out a bit, and he saw that there were still many cells on the hide...much more compared to what one would expect after a battle like this. And with that...Steven had a conclusion.

"It seems like before this thing died, it may have been healing itself...not anything mind blowing, but faster than average." He then gave the knight back his shield and the hide. "Being watched? I honestly don't feel like I'm being watched." Steven said. However, he did put on his thermal vision on, and made sure that the enhanced smell and hearing features were on. "Red Knight, please show me where you found this tiger...we may have something from there."
Captain Galactic
Captain Galactic

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 31st 2011, 8:57 pm

The space guy only proved his intelligence even more. By analyzing the tiger pelt he found out a few other things. The tiger was healing? Well that put a new twist on things. For all he knew they would meet some super powerful shit in here. This was not his day. John glanced nervously around. Expecting some super healing giant animal to jump out of nowhere. Which was one of his fears. Getting eaten alive. That was always a scary thought. Also a reason he refused to watch a scary movie where people got eaten in it. Making monster movies a no no.

Meanwhile their entire conversation was being watched for sure. By a fearsome foe for sure. The natives had found out about their presence not too long ago. They were not too happy about it at all. Spears in hand they planned to kill the strange intruders. A hunting party of eight was sent out. The people to them didn't seem like much. The priestess demanded the heads of the outsiders. So it was to be done. With loud guttural screeches they leapt from the brush ,and trees. Spears raised high. Aimed to kill the foreigners. Two went after John,three after Steven and three after The Red Knight. They saw John as the weakest. So he wouldn't be too hard to take down for them. Well they were wrong. John spun the ice spear he still had in hand. Slapping a spear out of the hands of one. While the other end met with the other natives face. Rendering him unconscious. While the other one charged him with his bare hands. John smirked. As the ice spear's sharp end morphed into a hammer. Bringing it hard against the mans stomach. Followed by it going up against his face. Knocking him unconscious. "Well that was easy." He sighed. As the ice weapon fell to the ground.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster May 31st 2011, 9:44 pm

The Red Knight listens to Steven’s analysis and blinks "…Healing...but that thing was a beast!" he says shocked "bigger than any tiger or wild cat I’ve ever seen before" he mutters shocked. He immediately nods "yea sure I'll take you back to where I found the tiger" he says taking his shield back and strapping it on, just in time too cause as soon as he takes the shield back eight natives jump out of the bushes. The Red Knight curses as the three that charge at him are all armed with a spear and at least four daggers on their belts and two in their make shift shoes can also be seen. He unsheathes his broad sword and laughs shaking his head.

As the first native reaches The Red Knight he takes him out with one easy slash across the man's chest sighing as he watches him fall to the ground. Only to then have a spear thrown at the unprotected part of his head. "shiiiiiit!" he yells ducking the spear barely missing his helmet Note to self, watch for flying objects. He thinks to his self muttering something about stupid natives and knowing that someone was watching them. The Second and third man seeing how quickly dispatched their partner was charge at the knight together, as they lunge at the knight with their spears. Instinctively the knight drops his sword and shield grabbing the spears with each hand and pulling. As the natives come flying at him he punches them with both hands, they fall to the ground the second one with a broken jaw the third with a black eye and bloody noise. The Red Knight sighs softly "sorry mates" he mummers and using their own spears quickly ends their misery by stabbing them through their hearts. "...That was way too easy..." he mutters unimpressed and wondering why it was so easy. Knowing that in a quest like this, a damn quest for the Golden Fleece things should not be so easy.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Galactic May 31st 2011, 10:31 pm

"Well, this Golden Fleece is a strange thing, Red, it makes many weird things happen...such as having others attack people." He didn't feel like he was being watched, but his advanced senses technology on his suit made him aware when the natives attacked. The first warrior charged towards Steven while he was facing the other way with his spear...foolish mistake.

Steven quickly turned around, and did a somewhat matrix kind of thing to dodge the spear. He then turned that into a backflip, which kicked the spear out of the natives hand. He then proceeded to elbow the man in the stomach, followed by a fist to the head which knocked the native backwards. Another native threw a few daggers. but Steven quickly jumped and spun around to avoid the daggers, and proceeded to throw his sword at the native, cutting off one of his arms on the was towards him, and one on the way back towards Steven. A third native charged towards Steven, but he retrieved his space sword just in time, and managed to stab the native in the stomach while looking the other way. The 1st native started to run back towards Steven again, but he shot him with his Plasma Gun. "That was easy...anyways, where was that tiger you found again?" He asked the Red Knight.
Captain Galactic
Captain Galactic

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 31st 2011, 10:41 pm

John brushed away a few particals of dust that found their way onto his clothes.Sighing deeply. "So we goin on? I assume there would be more of those people." He said calmly pointing at the now unconscious natives. Hoping they wouldn't have to meet anymore. Though his intuition told him he would. Which sucked majorly. No need to show the others how nervous he felt. That would only make things more dire in the long run. So without a moments waste he began to move on. To where he saw the Knight kill the tiger. Maybe it would lead to the fleece. Then he could leave this cursed jungle forever. Still he had to consider he fact he would have to fight these people once they found the fleece. Which was just fantastic. Sarcasm added of course.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster June 1st 2011, 10:27 am

The Red Knight nods softly "…Yes, the faster we find the tiger, the faster we can find the damn fleece and get the hell out of this damn forest " he mutters taking off towards where he fought the beast of a cat. He sighs softly thinking of the battle sure to come once they actually find this Golden Fleece, if of coarse it’s even real. The Golden Fleece, a very old mythological object that of course which the Red Knight doubts that the object even is in the first place. He sighs getting to the spot of where he found the tiger, only to find the beast starting to stand up, with out its hide on the wounds having all but fully healed now, the great beast, the true king of the jungle alive again. The Red Knights eyes widen in shock "holy...holy shit" he mutters unsheathing his sword prepared to fight the giant beast once again, something he had hoped he wouldn't have to do again. Looks like his luck for the day just ran out, just great, just fucking great. The Red Knight thinks to himself mentally cursing his luck.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster August 21st 2011, 10:58 am

((so...umm is this quest over or somethin?))

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content