The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
little quarel I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
little quarel I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
little quarel I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
little quarel I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
little quarel I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
little quarel I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
little quarel I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
little quarel I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
little quarel I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
little quarel I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
little quarel I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
little quarel I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
little quarel I_vote_lcaplittle quarel I_voting_barlittle quarel I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

little quarel

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

little quarel Empty little quarel

Post by The Perfect Sandwich May 19th 2011, 4:56 pm

It was a long day and everything was going well infact he was surprised that he had not fought in a few days. He was in Alexandria Louisiana in the mall looking up through the skyliners above him while he sat on a bench. There was a lot of people and everyone stared at Coronel and kept walking as if he done something wrong. He had went there to buy a few supplies and gifts for him self and wondered through the mall going into the sword shop, hottopic, pacson, and many other stores. It was not the best of all the malls but he knew this because he lives near the mall in another city.

He walked around in sum what tight jeans that still looked a little baggie and a shirt with the company brand HOTOPIC on it in awesome wrighting. he ran around feeling like this whole thing was a chore hoping some awesome thing will happen like a fight or riot. It would be fun and everyone around him looked like they could tophen up a little. Unown who The Ranger was at the time he decided to bump in to him to start some sort of fight. He walked up rather quick with his shoulder a little too far over just so it would hit him. With this in mind he walked up to him closer and closer with a small smirk on his face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

little quarel Empty Re: little quarel

Post by The Ranger May 19th 2011, 6:13 pm

(ooc:okay question before I post, do you want my charrie to be in costume or walking around normaly..cause he's not from around here and wouldn't be in a mall wearing his costume...)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
little quarel TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 19th 2011, 7:38 pm

Rey sighs walking around in Louisiana,still kinda unsure why in the world he would be here. ' I mean come on...im from Atlanta for crying out loud...but ehh whatever mabey ill be here for marty whatever...oh wait..thats like in december.' Rey sighs pulling his bow over his shoulder more to a more comfortable position. Looking around the mall,knowing the probaply dont have an archery store but hey yea never know...they had a sword store or watever. He blinks when a person bumbs into him "what the heck??" he says to the guy "...you could have said exuse me dude" he said "..not sure how it works here, but in Atlanta we say exuse me to pass someone,or at least if yu bump into them say sorry mate" he says looking down at the guy.
(ooc:rey/the ranger is 6'2")

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich May 19th 2011, 8:02 pm

He looks back at the man once he rammed into him and stares. Is there a problem that he is going to solve because he better get it done quick. He grinned and then said whats the matter you should never say sorry or anything close to the man who ran into you. knowing that would start half of the fight and he went on talking and when he got done he seen a trash bin behind him and thought on tripping him and pulled back his hands and went to push him into it. All this time he was happy while he did this and would be evven happier if the guy was a super like him and would fight him.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 19th 2011, 8:12 pm

(ooc:hey when you talk...could you use quotes "" so that people know when your talking and when your not?...it just makes it easier, you dont have to if you dont wana though)

Rey blinks hearing the guy "..your serious right??you ran into me!" he says his expression never chaning. When the guy goes to push him rey moves out of the way to the side and shakes his head. "look dude, i dont wana fight you alright so just leave me alone." he sighs and starts walking agian hoping the guy wont follow him or anything, he really doesn't wana fight in a new city, specially on his first day here. 'honestly...what is with people and wanting to fight...' he sighs shaking his head.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich May 19th 2011, 8:42 pm

Haha he was forsure that the guy was a super because no regullar human would have had the reaction time to move because it was to sudden. He laughed at the guy and said " I purposlly ran into you to fight why did you think i said all that for my health" he was smilling and held up his hand and concntrated a little blast that even flicked it was heavy enough to put a decent dent in steel. This is going to be fun but he knew he could not fight here so he flicked the small heavy space at him hoping to hit the guys head and push him into the ground. When that happened he was going to lead him into the parking lot.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 19th 2011, 8:48 pm

Rey blinks getting blown to the ground he hits the ground and groans muttering to himself. He gets up holding his ribs...'always the fucking ribs.' He groans turns around seeing the guy take off. "...you asked for it" he mutters and sprints off after the guy, catching up to him easily being faster than he is. When rey comes up besides him he goes to hockey check him hoping that his 10-15 years of hockey will actually help here.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich May 20th 2011, 4:24 pm

Seeing him catch up he jumped so he would not hit Coronel and he landed in the JCPENNY`S sign. He pulled his self up knowing it was a little clumsy that he did that. He now knew the fight would just have to be in the mall because all the people ran out screaming. Coronel jumped down and landed vitiously on the tile disturbing a few of them position and leaving cracks in the other surronding ones. He said "Fine then i was going to go out side but not now." He seen a car on display behind him and thought it was a perfect hit. He put out his hands in front of the man and pulled his arm back while saying pull.

The car would collide with ranger also before it did it probally confuse him aswell. Without sound the car emidiatelly sprang from its position a flawn direclly at Ranger.

Last edited by Mr. BigMac on May 20th 2011, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 20th 2011, 4:36 pm

(ooc:okay...did you basically miss the fact that he cought up and was beside him then went to hockey check him??)

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 20th 2011, 5:02 pm

Rey blinks seeing the guy jump up and onto the sign. Because the check doesnt connect he trips and falls onto the ground. Luckily for him though he doesnt get back up and the car sails right over him crashing into a wall behind him. "..oh...you asked for it" he mutters shaking his head. he sighs and takes his compound bow out and notches an arrow "..i really didnt want to fight anyone this week...came for a vacation but nooo" he mutters and fires two arrows right after eachother at the guy's stomach

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich May 20th 2011, 5:18 pm

AHHH! holy crap Coronel thought he seen the guy fire two arrows wow this is going better than he thought because he was acctually fighting. The arrows flew fast but not fast enough so he thought because right when he seen the guy fire the arrows he pulled the car back up from the wall and it taking the second arrow and then pushed the car at a 5x greater speed the the last time sending a car right at the guy. "HAHAHA" thats how you do it around here." Saying that after he gets up from the first arrow making contact with his stomach. Knowing that car probally did not do the trick he had a better idea the sword shop was rite there to the right of Coronel so he pulled every weapon he could see and aimed the sharp part right at Ranger.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 22nd 2011, 12:49 pm

Rey nods not impressed when the first arrow hits, though a little impressed when he uses the car to block it, and from previous fights he dives to the side and lands on the ground the car missing him completly. From an odd thought Rey reaches for an arrow from his quiver and notches it still on the gorund. His eyes widden when the weapons fly over him, he imideatly fires an explosive arrow next to the guy hoping when it blows up it'll send some shrappnell at the guy. Imideatly after he fires an explosive arrow right at the guy hoping to make him fall and get nocked out so that Rey can get out of here.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich May 22nd 2011, 1:09 pm

He seen the guy miss both oblects he threw at him and was fast enough to shoot another arrow but it aleast gave him enough time to jump off the sign into the air. The arrow missed and went and hit the wall making the arrow blow up he seen the brigh flames emidiatley blow shrapnel of metal at him and wall chunks. CRAP he thought he started manipulating the space as fast as he could and had stopped some of the shrappnel from hitting him. The only place that was damaged was his legs that he could no protect. with the air stil compressed he picked his arms up and shot everything he manipulated at him the dense air, metal shrappnel, and the wall chunks.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 22nd 2011, 1:15 pm

Rey watches as the arrows blow up and the stuff stops right before it hits. He sighs 'should have expected that' he thinks to himself. After he sees the stuff stop he imideatly runs as far as he can to the left, he curses without meaning to and slides like a baseball player head first on the ground the stuff flying over his head. Rey then stands up his expression never changing "...why must you keep fighting, you will not win" he says walking forward another arrow already notched and ready to fire, as he keeps walking forward closing the distance as he does "i could disable you now, a shot through the rips or the left or right a bit and i can make it so your arm wont work agian, just give up this useless fight you wont win" he says rasing the bow into a firing position aming at just the right spot so if he fires it and the guy moves at all he'll be disapled, basically he's aming a pressure point where the man will be from previous dodges he's made.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich May 22nd 2011, 1:29 pm

He lands and looks at the guy. An arrow already notched in he was like a quick draw exspert. But all in all he was right he was getting tired of fighting and he did not want his close to be ruined any more than they were. He looked at Ranger "whats your name friend tell me and ill end the fight like you say." He stood there looking at him to see if he would put down his bow so they could talk a litttle but before that he heard sirens in the back ground and looked at the mess. Please tell me and lets leave.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum