The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Bored God and Interesting Mortals I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A Bored God and Interesting Mortals I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A Bored God and Interesting Mortals I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A Bored God and Interesting Mortals I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Bored God and Interesting Mortals I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A Bored God and Interesting Mortals I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A Bored God and Interesting Mortals I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A Bored God and Interesting Mortals I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A Bored God and Interesting Mortals I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A Bored God and Interesting Mortals I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A Bored God and Interesting Mortals I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
A Bored God and Interesting Mortals I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A Bored God and Interesting Mortals I_vote_lcapA Bored God and Interesting Mortals I_voting_barA Bored God and Interesting Mortals I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Bored God and Interesting Mortals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Bored God and Interesting Mortals Empty A Bored God and Interesting Mortals

Post by The Cowboy May 16th 2011, 10:20 pm

The world was nothing. There was nothing in it except a man sitting in a simple wooden chair and the vast expanses of world of nothing but whit as far as the eye could see. This was nothing uncommon because for the man sitting in the chair, since he was after all the one who did it. It had grown boring being a god yet again, again nothing out of the ordinary for a person as old as the universes that surrounded him. The man thought for a moment, only a moment, and from the nothingness that surrounded him a door sprang forth, just a plain white door with a black star on it. The door looked familiar, maybe the being had read something about it sometime ago in his spare time, which for him was all time.

Standing from his chair and walking to the door the being decided he’d be called Danny Graham this time, the name had a nice ring and it rhymed he liked that. Concentrating for another moment he formed his world to look like the world on the other side of the door, after all whenever he did not do that it made trouble, which did not sound fun at the moment. Looking around he noticed that the world he had made looked rather drab and that was fine, the most peculiar people were found in the oddest places sometimes, something that interested Danny greatly.

Once Danny walked through the door he had made and was instantly met by the humidity of the world he had now entered. He always forgot just how that felt, especially after being away from the sensation for some amount of time, Danny had lost track of time in his world. He looked around and took note that it was dark, that too was a good thing, meaning that there was a better chance of meeting interesting people.

Danny did however make sure that he was a little on edge, preferring to stay close to a door at all times. When he was mortal he had to be sure to be careful, these human bodies tended to bleed at the most unreliable times and sometimes Danny forgot that he was very fragile here in the human world. A world he was made to protect, which he did despite not being part of any real universe.

Danny let out a small sigh and continued down the street, forgetting once again that he was mortal.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

A Bored God and Interesting Mortals Empty Re: A Bored God and Interesting Mortals

Post by The Ranger May 16th 2011, 10:27 pm

The Ranger sighs jumping from building to building, barely making it. As he gets to the top of one he stops and takes a break, but while looking down he sees a door randomly appear and a man walk out of that door. Confused and interested the ranger jumps down making no noise whatsoever. He then silently and unseen by all starts to follow this new person...whom ever he is the king of stealth will find out. And hopefully this new..super mabey? Is good after all, one to help the ranger and not a villain.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
A Bored God and Interesting Mortals TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

A Bored God and Interesting Mortals Empty Re: A Bored God and Interesting Mortals

Post by Alpha May 16th 2011, 10:32 pm

The night was young, and so was she. Elena had chosen tonight for a leisurely stroll. to go out and view the wonderful nightlife of Atlanta. Oh how she enjoyed the night air. It felt even more exquisite on her skin. the flesh of a body she had the most delightful opportunity to take. All thanks to the little hero Frost. She would have to remember to thank him one day. Would a box of chocolates work? Maybe his friend back? Whatever it was could be thought of at a later date. When she wasn't dealing with current situations. Now though was her time of solace. To enjoy the night breeze.

She wore a simple black dress. That once flowed freely past her ankles, but was inefficient. So she cut it off about five inches above the knee. Hair a flaming red flowed down her back. Eyes a similar red looked through the dark street. As she hummed a rock song under her breath. The silver rings on her fingers clacking together. As the many bangles on her wrist jingled. On her side was a leather satchel filled to the brim with potions and tinctures. Something caught her attention. It was a strange man. Well he didn't look strange, but had an odd air about him. So she kept her eyes on him. Curious of who he was. Though that was just her nature. Forever the curious ,and cold.

Last edited by Elena Marie on May 30th 2011, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Bored God and Interesting Mortals CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie May 16th 2011, 10:56 pm

Finn sat very contentedly on the porch that belonged to the now late Jameson family, their bodies still warm in the living room where he had quietly and efficiently slaughtered them all.

He turned over the families prized diamond ring and matching bracelet in his hand, admiring its sheen and the rainbows it reflected on his skin. With a grin, he slipped them both into his pocket and leaned back in the chair he was in, taking pleasure as it gave a muffled creak under his weight.

From his position, he eyed a strange man suddenly appear on the street. Finn's brow furrowed; A few others had noticed this stranger too. It came with stunning clarity that perhaps tonight would not be one of the calm evenings a wanted man such as himself sought. He sighed, his hands balling into fists.

''Fuck. Me.'' he muttered under his breath, already a shiver of unease teasing his spine as the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 188
Job : Student
Humor : Sardonic/Cynical
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy May 16th 2011, 11:20 pm

Everything in the world was alright, it all seemed so boring which was depressing since he had come here to escape that feeling. Although it was nice to feel human for a change of pace the wind on his face, the cool nip of the season on his arms, and the feeling of death in the pit of his stomach. Sure he could create all those feelings in his world but they were never quite right. The knowledge that he could not do something was always a bitter one but he just choose to not think about that at the moment.

Looking to his left he saw a woman across the street, she was attractive he guessed. Danny did not really have any sexual feelings when he was a god but his mortal body was a little different, apparently it was attracted to people, no matter what the god made itself when it entered the real world, which was odd to say the least. Raising his hand to the air in an act of familiarity, although he did not understand people at all he had learned from his lifetime what mortals liked to see in other mortals and so would always make his mortal body attractive.

Waving to the woman and cracking a smile he had no clue how anything would go from here.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 17th 2011, 6:04 pm

The strange man waved to her, Which was an unexpected reaction to say the least. Well she was considered attractive by most men. Maybe that was the reason. Maybe he was just nice. Hopefully it was the latter. She returned the gesture. Red lips turning into a bemused smile. Waving back at the man. Somewhat curious as of why he was out at this time of night. Though that could wait. Well maybe it couldn't. She really had nothing else to do. Not like a witch had much to do in the modern world. Well not of yet. S.C.A.R business seemed to have dried up. Leaving her bored and somewhat wanting. So this was just about a good time as any. Make a few new friends. Which she planned to. As she approached the interesting stranger. Looking him over. He was attractive she had to admit. Though a bit strange. "So what brings someone out at this time? It can be quite dangerous out this late." She said making small talk. Raising a bright red eyebrow. Expecting an answer.

Last edited by Elena Marie on May 30th 2011, 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 17th 2011, 6:39 pm

The Ranger raises an eyebrow slowly watching the man now seeing the woman as well still making no noise at all, and completly hidden. He moves a bit closer but not much hopping to be able to hear the conversation as it goes on, after all as a hero and this being his city he does need to know everything that goes on here 'specially if this is a drug deal or something of that sort. Ranger always hated drugs and never did understand why people loved them so much...to him they just shouldnt exist, but that is gods way and not something for him to judge. So The Right Hand of Jesus sighs as he watches contently taking in every detal and every word thats spoken, hoping for something that would give him an exuse to have some action tonight...a night which has been relativly boring up untill this point.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie May 29th 2011, 7:57 pm

Finn didn't like being caught unawares, least of all after he had just committed multiple murders. Killing people had always made him a touch edgy; it was the smell of blood. Metallic in his nose, yet he couldn't control it. That didn't seem right to the man who could manipulate magnetism with a simple whim. Now, after the sudden and inexplicable appearance of a man from nowhere, he felt even more frustrated.

He was not in control, and he didn't like that. ''Time to make trouble?'' he murmured softly to himself, one hand gently slipping into his pocket to remove a fistful of mixed metal bits. ''I think so.''

In a move of boredom, Finn gave his wrist a gentle flick, sending a small metal BB skittering down the porch and along the flagstone walkway that gently sloped through the front yard. In near silence it pittered into the street before lodging itself under the heel of the strange man, forcing itself into the sole far enough to create an irritating bump. Another wrist flick, and three more BB's danced their way into the road, circling the pair mildly and teasing their shoes.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy May 30th 2011, 7:53 pm

“Boredom mostly,” Danny said to the woman he was approaching, she was attractive but he had seen better looking woman, only noticing that once he got closer. “Do you mind if I ask you the same thing?” he asked the woman with the hair like fire. She seemed to be interesting so Danny would be happy to talk to her, since that was what he had come here for in the first place, and it would be the nice thing to do. Then there was a slight nudge at his feet but it was not exactly painful just annoying so he put it from his mind.

The city was beginning to die down and go to sleep. The street lamps shone on the puddles of water, which gave Danny the impression that it might have recently rained or at least someone came out here and sprayed the street with a water hose. The god began to quit thinking about the potential danger that surrounded him and let his guard down, the absent minded man had no clue of the possible danger he was in.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 30th 2011, 8:02 pm

"Boredom is it? I suppose that's what brings anyone out at this hour. I can't really say the reason why i'm out here though." Elena shrugged. Sizing the man up. He had an oddness to him. Something she wanted to investigate further. Her lithe hands clenched ever so slightly. Wondering if this man were a man at all. Though that was just her mind acting up. Of course he was a man. She saw no real defining characteristics about him. Though nothing about most meta-humans she ever met showed how powerful they were. Until they showcased the little talents they possessed. The young ones were always the ones to impress her. Made a witch feel uncomfortable these days. Then Elena felt something nudge her foot. It felt like nothing really. "So tell me a bit about yourself. I can surmise your no normal person. Are you a meta-human?" She clicked her high heel against the sidewalk. Waiting for an appropriate response.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 31st 2011, 10:12 am

The Ranger watches the two not being able to hear what they are saying. He sighs softly and jumps to a closer building still invisible and moving unheard. When he gets close enough he listens to the conversation silently not making a noise. He sighs softly thankful that this isn't anything drug related. He smiles softly and yawns he sits down on top of the building and watches kinda feeling like a stalker but he's bored and nothing seems to be going around tonight.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie June 7th 2011, 5:28 pm

Finn waited and watched as the pair continued to talk, their feet pawing the ground in subconscious boredom at his minute prank. He digested this with ease, it was, after all, pretty small and childish. Though he did like to be childish at times, he decided to take it a step further.

Frustrated that he didn't illicit a more passionate response, his fingers began a more elaborate dance, sending the BB's into a slithering line that trailed up the woman's leg before scattering about around her knee, slipping against her skin. A few sliced through the air and into the man's jacket, slithering and pinching at his skin.

The young man controlling them let out a sigh, hoping that this more personal assault would at least make them squirm a little.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy June 8th 2011, 9:37 pm

There was a slight pinch here and there but it felt like nothing more than bug bites to the god and he had endure more pain before so a pinch here and there was nothing to him. The bugs must have been getting bigger in the mortal world though and that was only a little interesting to the man, nothing he had not seen before, things had been changing since the dawn of time. But something did catch his eye, it was crawling on the woman’s leg and it seemed to be another bug or two. They must be really out today.

Reaching down, Danny swatted away at the insects and noticed that they were small, silvery, and cold. They must have been a new species. He would study it more intently when he had some spare time but that time was not now, was the world changing faster than usual? He looked up at the woman, still holding her leg because he did not realize it might be inappropriate, and said, “Are the bugs always this bad around here?”
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top