The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) Empty The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App)

Post by Dynamic May 15th 2011, 9:32 am

Quest Name: The Mystery of the Volcano

Description/Goal/Conflict: In Hawaii, things have been stirring up, mainly; multiple volcanoes have been erupting on all of the islands of Hawaiian Archipelago. The island with the main problem though, is the main Hawaiian Island, having a volcanic eruption nearly every other day, each one worse than the last. Tony Makani believes he has heard a message from the Hawaiian god of volcanoes, Pele, that an unknown mystical force has been disturbing with the volcanoes, located deep inside. However, this job is way to big for 1 person, and Tony figures that he needs some back up to do this. In addition,

- 4-5 people (including myself)
- All are allowed (Evil renegades/Villains may join to actually get some of this power)
- Will be pretty hot, so those with less than 3 END may have a harder time, but not impossible time. (just saying)

Difficulty:
-Just go with the flow, I guess

Rewards:
- Experience
- Some kind of mystical, helpful gift.
- Respect among Hawaiian people?

This is my first quest, so I’m not sure how exactly this app should go, so any helpful advice would be gladly appreciated.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darryl Jones, Nano-Zombie
The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) Darryl
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 204
Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor
Job : The job you just lost
Humor : "Are you butt dialing, becuase I swear that ass is calling me!"
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) Empty Re: The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App)

Post by Alpha May 15th 2011, 10:30 am

looks pretty good, do these mystical gifts go for everyone or just Tiki Man?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) Empty Re: The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App)

Post by Dynamic May 15th 2011, 10:32 am

Everyone.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 15th 2011, 10:42 am

count me in

The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 15th 2011, 9:32 pm

my charrie the ranger will join (hero)

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectrumAngel May 16th 2011, 9:51 pm

Incense will join.

The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) 2vai8ewThe Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) Angeljpz
SpectrumAngel

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 21st 2011, 9:53 pm

Sorry it took so long. This looks fine and I'll approve it. Any type of items will need an item app to be made up.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

The Mystery of the Volcano (Quest App) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 23rd 2011, 6:48 pm

I'm in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX May 23rd 2011, 7:57 pm

Red will join this quest. Gatta keep pushing his limits!
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 23rd 2011, 8:59 pm

mkay, i dont want Elena joining, I want Sean to join instead Razz
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic May 23rd 2011, 9:00 pm

That's cool.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 11th 2011, 12:39 pm

Completed and trashed.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top