The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) I_vote_lcapPhillip - Phillip James (Npc) I_voting_barPhillip - Phillip James (Npc) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Phillip James (Npc)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) Empty Phillip James (Npc)

Post by Alpha May 10th 2011, 7:09 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:none
Title: Phil
Alignment:neutral
Race:caucasian
Hair:brown
Eyes:green
Height:5'7
Weight:132

Costume Description/Image: If description please be very detailed. none

Personality: Outgoing. He is always moving. Ready to face any challenge he can. Rebellious to a point, but not stupid. Knows when he is out matched. Which leads to appropriate response. Though he only runs away as a last resort.

History: He was born as an average boy. Going to school, friends and all that good stuff. Making passable grades. Everything seemed normal about him. Till a day in his sophmore year. When he discovered his powers in the most unusual way. He discovered his body was more powerful than most people. Which he took ample advantage of. Starting out as a small time thief. Eventually becoming a big time assassin. Which lead him to multiple encounters with Huntress. Making a rivalry between them. Which lasted till he met Allen. After a brief display of power he respected the man. Which lead to him following him. That and oppurtinities to test his powers on other super powered humans.

Powers: he has incredible speed and reflexes that outrank a martial arts master. Allowing him to perform complex acrobatic manuevers. As well as superhuman strength and end.

Power Grid:
Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) Zugkrs

Character Image/Description: If description please be very detailed on it.
Spoiler:
Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)

Last edited by Elena Marie on October 10th 2011, 4:21 pm; edited 5 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) Empty Re: Phillip James (Npc)

Post by Bliss May 10th 2011, 7:25 pm

Strength and Endurance are too low for his speed to be a 5. Either his speed should drop down or his strength and endurance should be half of his speed for gameplay reasons.

I was thinking over the making weapons thing, and I don't think INT should power them, another mod can tell me I'm wrong, I won't cry too much, but I you will need to split the power of the weapons vs the power of the base manipulation. There's a difference in making a bridge out of light that helps people, and using light as a sword that is offensive.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 10th 2011, 7:37 pm

fixed, removed light manipulation and increased strength, end,

Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 10th 2011, 7:39 pm

Okay looks fine.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Phillip - Phillip James (Npc) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top