The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  I_vote_lcapNightkill, completely fixed and revised.  I_voting_barNightkill, completely fixed and revised.  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  Empty Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.

Post by Guest May 7th 2011, 8:38 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Nightkill
Title: (What sometimes people call you, for example, Spiderman gets called Webhead, or Pain gets called Scarface. Or something proper like, Thor The Mighty Son of Odin. What ever you want, just don't be stupid...): Scorpion, because he has a tail.
Race: Anx/Android
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red/Blue
Height: 5’7
Weight: 150 lbs.

Costume Descirption/Image: Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  200px-Turian_Ambassador

Personality: Nightkill is smart, cool and cunning. He makes plans, and usually has a backup.

He's also an extremely affable man, and donates to charities, dotes on his daughter, is kind to his employees, does not tolerate racism, sexism or homophobia, and considers the nineties his favorite decade thus far.

Nightkill remembers when he could count all the prominent superheroes and villains on the fingers of his hands, and is bemused by all the amateurs and young ones trying to make a name for themselves...and succeeding. Silently, he cheers them on in their goal, or cheers on the heroes, since most of the villains disgust him.

Personally, Nightkill likes heroes more than other villains, since he is appalled by the depravity the villains are willing to go to. It's pointless to be so utterly cruel or kill for no reason. If you kill, it should be for a good reason, and you should never forget the faces of the fallen.

Nightkill is also amused by the media calling him an absolute monster, and generally accepts this definition. However, Seth Khan is always viewed as a kind and good-hearted man.

History: Nightkill was made by a species called the Anxs. They built him and then they fused him with another living Anx, and sent him to Earth to destroy it.
Nightkill arrived during WW2, and nobody really has a damn clue what he did in that time period. All that is known is that he created companies and invested massively, becoming a billionaire.

However, decades later, he joined Justice, who later became SCAR leader and he joined SCAR along with him. He also gained several enemies including one called Thunderstorm. Nightkill gained the Doomsday form when he took some DNA from Chaos and entered it inside him.
Later, when SCAR was disbanded, and FEARE was formed, Nightkill distrusted Ferrum, and revived SCAR. He is new to being the leader, but is learning the ropes.
Now, Nightkill was forcibly re-recruited into FEARE by Ferrum. He has also adopted a young daughter named Amy Morgan, otherwise called Mist. He was also shot by an assassin, who had bullets with a special poison that caused him to age at an accelerated rate.
Nightkill went to the Himalayas to find the sword of Excalibur, but was ambushed by the Woodsman, and he and Julia were killed off. However, as a last resort move, he managed to send a email to his assistants with all of his information needed to recreate him, a very risky move, perhaps riskier than dying.
Since then, he created a new group called the Harbingers, and is looking for recruits.

Powers:

Electrokinesis- 6 EP

Shapechanging between forms: Can shapechange between Nightkill and human forms. Comestic power requiring no INT points or EP.
------------------------------------

PowerGrid: (22 points due to losing 2 for wealth)

Normal/Human
Intel 7
Strength 1
Speed 4
Durability 2
Fighting skills 2
EP 7

Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  19xl3l

Last edited by Zaboo on June 12th 2012, 10:43 pm; edited 13 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  Empty Re: Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.

Post by Bliss May 7th 2011, 8:58 pm

No fraction points. No symbiotes.

2 EP for life drain seems very low. It should take you hours of draining to get life back with the strength it has.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.  Empty Re: Nightkill, completely fixed and revised.

Post by Guest May 7th 2011, 9:36 pm

Replaced Nightkill's Life Drain with a weak form of regeneration.

Apologies on the symbiote thing. I just forgot to rewrite the history for that.

As for the fraction points, I disagree with you on that. I don't see how the fraction points break the rules, but I'll edit if you feel it's truly needed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 8th 2011, 3:47 pm

Fixed all issues.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 8th 2011, 4:00 pm

okay approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 17th 2011, 4:11 pm

Moved out of Approved section. I have to make some edits. Will post here again when edits are finished and this can be re-approved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 17th 2011, 4:14 pm

Made proper edits. I striked out the whole bit about China and got rid of his regeneration and energy blasts. They are now Electrokinesis. Up for re-approval.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 19th 2011, 8:50 pm

Bump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 19th 2011, 9:35 pm

Why did you strike out the China thing instead of erase it? I doubt Ferrum and Malady will be partaking in that event, so you should just delete the whole thing.

"Computer Hacking- Nightkill can hack into stuff with his mind, if it's connected to the Internet, and with his hands, if it isn't connected to the Net. He can shoot out wires out of his body, and if they connect to digital crap, they can hack into it, and do whatever shit they want with it. It can also wrap/hold people up with strength factor of up to three. Nightkill-only power. Linked to INT."

I don't mind the power, but is that really how you want to word it?

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 19th 2011, 9:57 pm

Deleted it.

And I really don't see why it should be changed. Admittedly, it isn't very professional sounding, but it gets the point across.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 19th 2011, 10:47 pm

Cool; approved.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 20th 2011, 3:21 pm

Moved it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 23rd 2011, 10:41 pm

Mental reminder to self that's it been moved and I should edit later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 1st 2011, 2:04 pm

Done. Edits were removing the Doomsday form I never use, adding to his personality, editing his picture, and changing the powergrid around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 1st 2011, 10:53 pm

Approved. Hopefully it will stay approved this time.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top