The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) I_vote_lcapTerrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) I_voting_barTerrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) I_vote_lcapTerrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) I_voting_barTerrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) Empty Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only)

Post by Ironic.Reality May 7th 2011, 8:23 pm

Terric saw a glimpse of a shadow, So he followed it. Down the stairs and into the court yard. He saw the figure more clearly now it had the symbol of a Tri-fork, He knew instantly, Terran. But why would he come here of all places? Maybe try and burn down this villa as well? "Terran!!" Terric yelled at the top of his voice, almost to the point of hurting his voice box. The figure turned with his arm around Chelle's neck and a knife to her throat. "Why Terran?" Terric exclaimed. "This is because of you Terric. Always surpassing me and taking away everything i could have become!" Terran snapped back. "No. NO! NOO!!! Its not my fault you tried taking our skill and using it for evil. Thats not what it's ment for and you know it!" Terric clutched his bow and an arrow and had it notched within a second. "Uh uh uh.. Terric not so hastey, You do realize i have something you don't want to lose?" Terran let out a malicous laugh. Terric felt the fire building inside him as smoke started to secrete from his pores. "I cannot allow you to harm her brother, you may have killed our entire clan but i will not let you kill HER! I LOVE HER!" His eyes flared with blue flames. "HAHA? LOVE?!? Are you kidding me?!? You bring shame to our clan. No one will ever love you Terric. You were always the loner feeding off of everyone else's life. Pathetic." Terran scoffed. Terric bursted into flame, his entire body being engulfed in seconds. "Today is the day i end you! For our clan. For my love, I WILL NOT LET YOU HARM HER!"

Terric awoke in a deathly scream only to find it was just a dream. He thought "Wow.. what an odd dream. What is wrong with me." He saw he burnt the floor he had been laying on. He then looked towards Val who had moved toward the corner. "Doer" Val then walked towards him head low she knew he was in pain. She gave him a gentle lick on the cheek. "Usstan ssinssrigg dos Val" She barked twice in agreement, she loved him too. He then stood and walked towards the window looking out over the garden, stretching his arms and legs. He loved scenery. "What an amazing view." He said to himself. "Ssinssrin ulu alu whol natha z'hin?" he said to Val. She wagged her tail furiously and spun in circles. It put a smile to Terric's face. He walked towards the door and opened it. Chelle had said they are free to some and go. So he thought he would just take a stroll outside around the villa through the garden or something.

He managed his way to the front door not seeing anyone. He wondered if anyone was around but figured everyone was still sleeping or doing there own thing. So he just opened the door and let Val go first. He followed watching Val jump and pounce around glad to be outside again. It was a bright day, clear skies, a perfect day to be outside. They walked to the garden noticing all the flowers, vegtables and fruits. Terric bent over and smelled each different fragrence. "What a wonderful asortment. Such beauty and thought put behind it all." He then moved on and saw a hole filled with water. He figured it was for people to sooth themselves. He shivered at the thought of water. Val nudged his side as if she wanted to play. He knew what she wanted. Hide and seek was her favorite game. He then said "Lay harl lu' nau peeking" she layed down and hide her nose in her paws covering her eyes. He then smoke evaporated to a tree a few yards away covering himself in leaves to try and hide his scent. He knew it would be near impossible though. Terric then gave a low whistle to let her start her hunt. She perked her ears then barked, She was already having fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) Pbucket
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) SWh2eTerrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) AYKvgTerrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) 5f9qpTerrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) 6CtUK
Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 73
Job : Slacker, Inc.
Humor : [21:55:17] * Chellizard just, cannot deal with the stupidity cluttering this cbox.
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) Empty Re: Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only)

Post by Chellizard May 7th 2011, 8:35 pm

Chelle was breathing, soft and slow. Her chest would rise and fall, ever-so-gently. It was the night after bringing Terric and Iridium to her manor in Italy. She had made them cozy in rooms they would most enjoy, and gave Iridium complete access to her satellites and internet. She stretched gently, allowing her eyes to flutter open, a song bird perching upon the railing of the balcony over looking her garden and pool. She smiled and slipped out of the bed, pulling her silky robe around of her and hugging herself with her bare feet padding the marble floor.

She stepped across the door frame to the balcony's stony surface and stood there, watching as Terric sniffed around the garden and went with Val to play. She watch Val get down and cover her nose and eyes with her paws. She chuckled once she found out that they were playing hide and seek. It made Chelle want to play. She had bathed the night before, so all she had to do was get dressed. She found a lovely sundress. It was white with a gentle swirling pattern, in baby blue, starting at her right hip and crawling down to the hem of the skirt. She swirled a bit, the skirt swarming around of her thighs. She slipped her feet into a pair of flats. She had put her bathing suit on underneath of that, it being a white color as well. It had a blue polka dot pattern, and fit her quite well. The dress she wore was backless, giving her room to spread her wings if she wanted. They were hidden, though, placed away for a time later.

She took the stairs and exited into the garden. She plucked a red tiger lily and sniffed it gently, tucking it into her hair, pushing the darker brown tresses back away from her amber hued optics. "Hey!" she called, smiling while she placed herself upon a bench, it sitting nestled below a willow tree next to the pond that fed the pool. The pond water was filtered, though, and then poured into the pool. The pool water was then re-filtered and cycled back to the pond, giving the trees and plants around of it great nutrients. She crossed her legs and placed her hands in her lap, just watching Val sniff out Terric and bark excitedly when she found him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) Empty Re: Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only)

Post by Ironic.Reality May 8th 2011, 10:35 am

Terric was joyed to be outside, sun shineing, breeze blowing against his face. Val had no troubles finding him what-so-ever. She had his scent down to where he could make himself smell like a girl and she would find him within seconds. Not to mention they had a connection, sort of like a sixth sense with each other. They had it ever since she chose hhim to be her master. Terric then heard a shout in the distance. It came from towards the house it was like an echo in a cave, he knew her tone distinctivly. He smiled at Val and said "Ssinssrin ulu joros ilta ulu jivvin?" she spun in a circle and wagged her tail, the air catching her fur moving it gracefuly in the breeze. She took off towards Chelle with so much momentum it looked as if she was a ghost. Terric just chuckled at how fast she was, he was proud of her. He then smoke evaporated jumping down from a tree and before he touched the ground *Poof* he was right behind of Val as she placed her head on Chelle's lap giving her the puppy eyes. The sun shined in Chelle's eyes and made the color stand out ten fold. "That tiger lily really brings out the color in your eyes Ma'dam. Gorgeous if i might say." Terric stated with such passion. He then reached for her hand "Would you care to join us for a little fun?" he smiled looking into her eyes that lite his world. He felt that same connection he had felt before back when they had first met back on his island.

Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) Pbucket
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) SWh2eTerrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) AYKvgTerrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) 5f9qpTerrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) 6CtUK
Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 73
Job : Slacker, Inc.
Humor : [21:55:17] * Chellizard just, cannot deal with the stupidity cluttering this cbox.
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 8th 2011, 6:17 pm

Chelle was a bit taken back by Val's head resting upon her lap. This canine was very loyal indeed. She reached and scratched behind of Val's ears, cooing gently. She then noticed Terric evaporate before her eyes. She smiled toward him, watching his eyes. He looked a bit tired, having run around after Val and all. Chelle stopped herself from blushing and nodded, her wings arching behind of her, stretching and ruffling. The feathers smooth back down while a gentle, passionate sigh passed her lips. "Well, if it isn't for too long.. I'd like to take you out into town. We could shop for a few more clothes and such. Val can come, too. We'll tag her with a "people safe" collar." She grinned and stood, Val stepping back with her tail wagging lovingly. Chelle moved a hand toward Terric's shoulder and stretched her wings to full length. "I'll count to twenty. Run and hide, you two." She closed her eyes and sat back down, her wings folding behind of her back while she started rhythmically announcing numbers one through twenty, keeping a slight bounce to her voice.

-My DeviantArt-
Terrifying Night (Chelle and Terric only) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top