The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) I_vote_lcapTrouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) I_voting_barTrouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) Empty Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply)

Post by Bubbleshock May 6th 2011, 3:10 am

Jayron walked down the streets of Shepherd's Bush, London with a thoughtful look on his face. For days now, people who lved in that area of london had been reporting strange goings on. No one could explain the the police what exactly was happpening. To jayron, this seemed as good a time as any for Bubbleshock, the Tsar of Taser to put things back into order. Thinking quickly, Jayron hid in a dark alleyway. The only person here was a hobo. And he was asleep. He wouldn't notice anything. Jayron took the beaker of the bubbleshock formula out of his trouser pocket and swollowed some down. Within an instant, he had fjully transformed into Bubbleshock, who now zoomed out of the alleyway and along Uxbridge Road. He'd hardly gone a few yards when he met a challenge.

TBC:Anyone described in the title.
Bubbleshock

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) Empty Re: Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply)

Post by Isis May 6th 2011, 12:16 pm

Isis was on vacation, sort of. While being a super...whatever she was..she really didn't get a vacation. She was always involved in some sort of incident or another. This time she was in pursuit of some known theif, he apparantly had stolen many valuable objects from a museum. She turned as her ears caught something coming up fast behind her. She turned quickly, trying to catch what it has. She spotted the super-powered being and she gave a grin to herself. What would be better than trying her odds against someone new, and with superpowers. It would be so much more fun then catching a thief. She stepped in front of his path, trying to get his attention on her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) Powergrid

Theme song for Isis:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEgXDhiayz4
Isis
Isis

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Back to top Go down

Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) Empty Re: Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply)

Post by Bubbleshock May 6th 2011, 12:23 pm

Bubbleshock saw the strange woman from a mile off, and was able to stop, only a few inches away from her. Needless to say, he was more than a little peeved about having his way blocked, but kept his cool. But only just so he could make a joke. He was after the same crook she was, though he didn't know it yet.

BS:WOAH! You mind not stopping in the middle of the pavement, love? I'm kinda on patrol here.

TBC:Iris
Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis May 6th 2011, 12:36 pm

Isis smirked as he stopped only inches from her. She hadn't even flinched. He looked irritated, but that did not daunt her. She gave him a wicked grin as she answered him, her eyes alight with a challenge. "I did it on purpose, I wanted you to stop."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Isis
Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock May 6th 2011, 1:49 pm

Bubbleshock looked at her costume. He could tell from the fact she was even in this sort of clouthing, that Isis was probably some kind of metahuman trying to cause trouble. As quick as a flash he formed a pair of bubble handcuffs around one of her hands, the bubbles where only just big enouth so that the electricity in them would cause smallish electric prickles, which would be painful but barely noticable. After all, she hadn't done anything THAT bad....yet. Bubbleshock zoomed over to a tree, cuffing Iris to a branch.

BS: Sorry abou this, but if you are what i think you are, then i can't let you get in the way. The bubbles will wear off in a while.

And with that, he turned away and zoomed in the other direction.
Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis May 6th 2011, 2:18 pm

Before Isis could even blink, he had her handcuffed to a tree. What the hell? She felt the eletric shocks against her wrist and her eyes narrowed in anger. She ripped her hand from the cuff, wincing in pain. She watched him and calculated his speed quickly. With a grin, she picked up a car with her mind and sent it hurling at him to get his attention again.

Isis
Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock May 6th 2011, 2:44 pm

Bubbleshock heard the sound of something flying towards him. He stopped and turned around, just in time to see the car come flying straight at him. He quickly created a bubble shield around himself. Unsuprisingly when the car hit the shield, it was destroyed on impact. People on the street we shocked at what had just happend, but Bubbleshock wasn't as tramatised as he was angry. He zoomed back to Isis beeline style.

BS:What the hell were you thinking?! Innocent people could have gotten hurt!

Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) Bubbleshock
Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis May 6th 2011, 2:54 pm

Isis watched as the car impacted and was smashed by the bubble shield. She folded her arms and glared at him. He might be a little tough, but she was angry, and she was going to take that anger out on him. Isis watched the civilians scatter and looked back at Mr. Superhero. He came back and stood before her, she only grinned. "Watcha gonna do about it?"

Isis
Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock May 6th 2011, 3:04 pm

Bubblleshock smirked and walked innocently around his attacker. If miss bitchy red head wanted to play, then fine! They would play, but by HIS rules.

BS:Well, i WAS on the trail of an art theif here in Shepard's bush, but since you're here...

He smirked and produced a bubble made out of static electrcity.

BS:I guess i'll have some fun with ya. >Smile

And Bubbleshock, rubbed the bubble on Isis' hair like a balloon. In a few seconds time, someone was gonna have a VERY bad hair day.
Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis May 6th 2011, 3:13 pm

(this amuses me greatly XD )

Isis followed him as he circled her, never taking her eyes off him."Oh, you were after that guy too huh? Well, this is much more interesting." She watched as he produced a bubble and proceeded to rub it on her hair. She frowned as her hair stuck up and she lifted a nearby garbage can with her mind and sent it flying at him.

Isis
Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock May 6th 2011, 3:35 pm

Isis wrote:(this amuses me greatly XD )

Isis followed him as he circled her, never taking her eyes off him."Oh, you were after that guy too huh? Well, this is much more interesting." She watched as he produced a bubble and proceeded to rub it on her hair. She frowned as her hair stuck up and she lifted a nearby garbage can with her mind and sent it flying at him.

Bubbleshock was way too busy laughing his head off at Isis' new hairdo the bin till it had landed on his head. He pulled the can off of of him. chrisp wrappers, empty pop cans and various other things were all over his costume. Several minutes of running round in circles later he was more or less clean.

BS: Bloddy hell. Can't you take a joke woman? And of course i'm looking for that guiy. I'm Bubbleshock. The Tsar of Taser, London's regional hero. Why WOULDN'T i be looking for him? Speaking of names, whats yours?
Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis May 7th 2011, 3:54 pm

Isis smoothed her hair as the bin hit him, supressing her own laugh as he was covered in filth. He ran about in circles to clean himself and she let a burst of laughter escape her. "I can take a joke, but don't mess with my hair!" She listened as he introduced himself and she grinned at him. "You make bubbles? That's interesting. My name is Isis, I do cool shit with my mind. Well, I guess I could stop myself from kicking your ass and help you catch the thief it you want?"

Isis
Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock May 7th 2011, 4:09 pm

Needless to say, Bubbleshock was getting a little tired of this woman. It was obvious without a smidge of doubt that this "Isis" was NOT a superhero. By the sound of things, it seemed that not even she knew who she really was. In the end, he desided that he would make her try and pass a test without her even knowing that there was one.

BS: You wanna help out? Fine. But you have to follow my lead. starting frooooom...NOW!

And a second before the words had even passed his lips, Bubbleshock was off again.

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis May 7th 2011, 4:56 pm

Isis blinked at the man and stood there for a moment as he took off. Then, her face startled, she followed after him, concentrating on trying to keep up, he was much faster than her. She fell behind quickly and hissed curses under her breath. Then with a smile she reached out with her telepathy to speak with him. Would you mind slowing down, you are way to fast for me to keep up Mister Bubble.

(She is speaking to him via mindspeak, no actual spoken words)

Isis
Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock May 7th 2011, 5:10 pm

Bubbleshock kept running, but when he herd Iris talking he had to look behind himseld to make sure she was there. As it turned out, she wasn't.It didn't take Bubbleshock too long to realise that this must be one of Isis' superpowers. He soon skidded to a stand still to let her keep up with him.

BS:Hehe, sorry Isy. I didn't know you were such a slowpoke. Razz

Last edited by Bubbleshock on May 8th 2011, 8:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top