The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Visiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Visiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Visiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Visiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Visiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Visiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Visiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Visiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Visiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Visiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Visiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Visiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Visiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapVisiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE) I_voting_barVisiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Visiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE) Empty Visiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE)

Post by Guest April 23rd 2011, 9:38 pm

A rather unusual woman was seen walking through the streets of New Orleans. She was 6 feet 2 inches tall, had long silver hair pulled back into a ponytail, porcelain-colored pale skin and magenta colored eyes. She wore a white tanktop, black boots, long black leather gloves that went up to just underneath her elbows and black jeans. Her arms and legs were huge and incredibly muscular, though her face was delicate and soft. The 24 year old, 257 pound woman muttered to herself in a soft, angelic voice in some foreign language. "Je me demande si cet endroit contient un peu de mon passé" the amazonian-like woman said to herself, her voice thick with a French accent.

Last edited by Vengeance on July 16th 2011, 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Visiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Visiting Ole Lousiana (PRIVATE)

Post by Twinkles April 23rd 2011, 9:50 pm

Dressed in his usual tight leather sleeveless shirt having left his jacket behind for it was a rather warm day.But he still wore his tag with a cross emblem in his ear, a heart locket with wings hanging around his neck and heart chains linking his front and back pockets. He really wished he had thought to take his bike, he was scared someone would wheel it off. He Turned a corner and saw a very bizzare woman,She was very mucular so much that ity waskinda of scary. He heard her mutter a phrase in french which he transalated in his head. She seemed to have forgot somethings, being the over nice guy that he was he decided to offer her some help."Excuse me mam can you speak english my french is limited but i wouldn't mind helping youout with whatever it is you forgot?" He asked politely the way they taught him to behave in the orphanage. He had hated the place but it weasn't alkl bad memories even though he himself had forgot a few things about his past he could see how she looked so much more confused like she couldn't remember most of hers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Live your life without regrets if you can't do that then you don't deserve to live.
Twinkles

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Job : anywhere and everywhere
Humor : I've been in your closet for the past ten minutes and you still haven't found me
Registration date : 2011-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 23rd 2011, 10:08 pm

The Amazon-like French woman stopped in her tracks and looked down at Shane, her light pink lips pulled down into a slight frown as she raised her right eyebrow at the shorter man who had asked her if he could help her out. She looked him up and down, as if debating on whether or not he was trust-worthy before asking him a question. "I doubt you could help me Monsieur. I have forgotten pretty much my entire past, including my name and I don't have any clues Monsieur so I doubt you could assist me" she said as she shook her head. The amazonian-like experiment of Project Perfection attempted to cut off any further conversation as she turned to examine the buildings and people, as if the sights might bring back some old memories.

Last edited by Vengeance on July 16th 2011, 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkles April 23rd 2011, 10:21 pm

'Heh well be that as that maybe i'd think less of myself tonight if i didn't offer to help." He told her gesturing towards a cafe across the street. "if you tell me anything you can remember recently, i might be able to help i might not look it but i go around alot and i know things most people have no riight knowing." He had taken up many missions in the past year he was on the pay list for several high up goverment agencies. He knew that sometimes experiments lost memories so he had dealt with people like this before, he himself could probably get the info she needed and retrace her past but then there were somethings not even he could get his hands on.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Live your life without regrets if you can't do that then you don't deserve to live.
Twinkles

Humor : I've been in your closet for the past ten minutes and you still haven't found me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 23rd 2011, 10:26 pm

She looked at the cafe and her magenta-colored eyes lit up slightly at the thought of drinking coffee again. It recently became her favorite drink and she was just thinking a bit of where she could find a cup. She smiled slightly at the man and slowly cupped his chin into her right hand. She then leaned in and kissed him on his right cheek and then his left one, showing the French sign of gratitude, mainly due to her being raised by a woman of the French nationality. "My, aren't you the gentleman for assisting this fair Mademoiselle" she said with a soft smile on her face as she started heading towards the cafe.

Last edited by Vengeance on July 16th 2011, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkles April 23rd 2011, 10:43 pm

Blushing leading the way to the cafe.He ordered an extra cafine mocha latte,"i'll cover the bill so order whatever you want."He told her as he decided what he was going to eat.He wondered if he had guessed right about her being a metehuman,if she is one i have to worry about what her past might mean and the extremes she'll go through to find it. A waiter a few tables over dropped a plate before it could hit the floor Shane was already levitating it back to the table. not the most subtle way to find out about powers but it saved him the trouble of thinking about how to approach the matter.

Twinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 23rd 2011, 10:49 pm

She smiled slightly and nodded at him in thanks as she ordered a black coffee, no sugar or milk, choosing to take it in it's most bitter form. She just acquired a strange taste for it and ever since, it was her most favorite beverage to order. "Whoever raised you must have done a good job Monsieur if you are choosing to, as the Americans would say, come to the rescue of a damsel in distress" she said with a few good-natured chuckles as she got her coffee and took a sip from it, a blissful sigh slipping through her pale pink lips. She knew she wasn't much of a damsel, what with her incredible musculature and rather towering and imposing presence but that was beside the point.

Last edited by Vengeance on July 16th 2011, 7:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkles April 23rd 2011, 11:07 pm

"well i wouldn't say raised my manners were beat into me by nuns at the orphanage i used to live at." He said to her," anyway is ther anything more recent you remember?" He was trying not to be to direct about what he was trying to find out but it might be nessecarry. He immediatley ordered half the sweets on the menu to the waiter who had returned he had a sweet tooth he knew but it wasn't exactly like it was doing anything he had never had a sugarrush in his life. he wondered if he could help her he hated being useless so if he couldn't help her he would really have trouble sleeping. He Chewed his food dsilently waiting for her to answer.

Twinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 23rd 2011, 11:13 pm

She tilted her head to the side as she looked into her mind and focused. She tried to dig up anything that might help her in her quest but she couldn't think of anything. She sighed sadly and shook her head. "Dans, I cannot think of anything that would help me in my search. I have literally no memories of my past" she said as her head drooped slightly, mentally withdrawing into a slight bit of depression. She hated not being able to know her own name. She knows where she is from, which is obviously France but she couldn't go there since Project Perfection refused to let her go there and do everything within their power to prevent her from doing so.

Last edited by Vengeance on July 16th 2011, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkles April 23rd 2011, 11:21 pm

heaving a heavy sigh looked like he was going to half to be direct." are you by any chance an artificially created metahuman?" He asked her watching her face for subtle hints.He really didn'y know why he was helping her yeah he was a nice guy but he always obeyed his contracts so killing was a staple even though he hated it. Mony had been his motivation for a while but he barely kept any just enough to live off of he gave the rest to near by charities so he figured this was pretty much a charity in itself.

Twinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 24th 2011, 10:28 am

She looked at him with a frown before slowly nodding her head. She was proud of her powers but that didn't mean she liked having to sacrifice her memories, her identity, her past just to gain them. It was plainly obvious she was a metahuman, after all you don't get that kind of muscle from working out, even with the strongest of steroids. "Yes I am Monsieur. Is it that obvious?" she asked him with a slightly saddened face. She knew she wasn't much of a beauty with her tall frame and musculature and at times, she kind of wished she didn't stand out so much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkles April 24th 2011, 10:42 am

"well i know for a fact that genetic manipulation can result in the loss of memories." He told her,"I have worked with other metahumans like you before." Taking in the sad look on her face he felt horrible." I'll help you anyway i can but i need to know about you first." He told her. "I need to know who created you if you even know who did it." he was still eating but he wasn't animatedly eating anymore.He had a feeling that keeping that promise would be easier said than done, bu he was going to try.

Twinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 24th 2011, 5:35 pm

Project Fury nodded her head to show she understood. She knew very well who created her, those damned bâtards of Project Perfection. They took her identity from her and she wanted it back. "Those condamné bâtards at Project Perfection took my identity from me and I hate them for it" she said as she cursed out in French. Her powers were important to her, of that there was no doubt, but her identity was equally as important.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkles April 24th 2011, 5:40 pm

"Damn it it just had to be them." He cursed,"they are bastards that dont return favors for sure getting info from them is impossible." He heaved another great sigh."What kind of leash do they have you on?" He asked her. He definitely was going to help her just to get at project perfection. "well if we know your restrictions we know exactly what were gonna do."

Twinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 24th 2011, 5:52 pm

Fury nodded her head, the 24 year old woman agreeing with the man completely. Getting any information they don't want you to know from them is like trying to turn an insane person sane again, or in other words, impossible. She knew her restrictions very well, what few there were. "My sole purpose is to find and eliminate Pain. I am to search wherever he has any raccordements and eliminate them, along with him so I may go where I please" she informed him as she calmed herself down by taking a sip of her coffee before she flew into what was called emotionless rage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top