The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHeroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 I_voting_barHeroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHeroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 I_voting_barHeroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Heroes vs. Villains

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes vs. Villains

Post by Lady Angeline April 20th 2011, 11:12 pm

im here wat is the thing called and you better not kick me i was at church

Lady Angeline

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2011-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland April 20th 2011, 11:14 pm

Alright, I am sorry for the brash decision and it will be null and void. I was a little flustered with this being the first combat based thread that I'll be posting in and some early problem on my part. I would like to appologize to all involved parties. I just need to relax a little bit, I've been stressed lately and I may have accidently taken it out on the wrong person. I am deeply sorry.

The topic is called The City of Royale.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 ArchersGrid
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Angeline April 20th 2011, 11:18 pm

thank you and ill brb i will go post
Lady Angeline
Lady Angeline

Number of posts : 78
Job : kill my twin brother
Humor : 2 jews at a bar
Registration date : 2011-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 26th 2011, 12:59 am

"A cloud made of fire appeared over the fighting heroes and villains, blocking out the rain and the sky. usually rain would put out a fire, but this fire-cloud was Dr.Everyone made, and as such, was immune to anything that extinguished fire. As long as Dr.Everyone decided to control it that is."

Your flame is powered by a 5 EP, so it can be extinguished. A fire cloud being stronger than normal rain and allowing it shoot fireballs for a brief period could work, but it cannot be immune to other forms of energy projection.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace April 28th 2011, 1:49 am

(If its not to late could i join, if not its fine)

I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 28th 2011, 1:50 am

Sean will jump in Very Happy
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Song Mao Ken April 28th 2011, 8:20 am

Sorry, it's too late, Ace. We already have a basic plan as to what will happen, something the Villains don't really need to know about, they can do what they want.

Ventus:
Spoiler:

Song Mao Ken's (Ventus's) theme song:
Spoiler:
Song Mao Ken
Song Mao Ken

Quote : Cheese.

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland May 11th 2011, 12:45 pm

Bronze's recent post has been deemed 'Godmodding' and we will wait for him to get back on to change it or something of the sort. If he isn't on soon we'll figure something out then. The topic is still going though.

By the way, the topic has been approved to be worth experience so everyone involved will get something for their work in this. At the end of the topic put your word count in the thread and it should be good.

Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Song Mao Ken May 11th 2011, 5:59 pm

I have a problem with that. I have no idea how to count how many words I wrote other than by counting one by one.

Ventus:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Song Mao Ken
Song Mao Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland May 11th 2011, 6:35 pm

If you have something like Wordperfect you can just copy and paste all your post and it'll count them for you. If you don't have anything like that I'll handle your Song. Anybody who doesn't have Wordperfect or something like that let me know and I'll take care of yours for you.

Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Song Mao Ken May 11th 2011, 7:30 pm

I have Microsoft Word but it doesn't work. Don't know why, you just can't type anything in it.

Thanks!

Ventus:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Song Mao Ken
Song Mao Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic May 14th 2011, 6:49 pm

Who goes after Wally?

Darryl Jones, Nano-Zombie
Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 Darryl
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 204
Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor
Job : The job you just lost
Humor : "Are you butt dialing, becuase I swear that ass is calling me!"
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortem May 14th 2011, 11:41 pm

You.

Monstrum:
Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 Monstrumd

Transformation:
Heroes vs. Villains  - Page 4 Monsterid
Mortem
Mortem

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 23rd 2011, 11:52 pm

mkay i have to say one thing. Deathreapers post is GODMOD. He isgnored by 7 ep water tentacles even though he only has 6 Strength and Durability. though even 7 Dur and STR cant dot hat. Also he reasoned with 0 int to use Tikiman as a shield. That is bullshit. Anyone agree. I think he should edit his post.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland May 23rd 2011, 11:54 pm

Elaine is taking care of it, Wally. Thank you for your post.

Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 7:23 am

Too late to get in on this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content