The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Fracture I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Fracture I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Fracture I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Fracture I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Fracture I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Fracture I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Fracture I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Fracture I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Fracture I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Fracture I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Fracture I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Fracture I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Fracture I_vote_lcapFracture I_voting_barFracture I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fracture

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fracture Empty Fracture

Post by Efreet April 5th 2011, 7:49 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Fracture
Title: The Silver Tongued Devil
Alignment: Renegade
Race: Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 195 Pounds

Costume Description/Image:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality: Johnny's rough past in the Navy Seals has not stopped him from loving life and living it to the fullest. He is a real adrenaline addict, he will do anything he can do to get his heart pumping, the bigger the risk the better. But when it comes to his work you won't see this side of Johnny much except for when he has to make a reckless escape, when "hunting" he is cool and collected. Despite his many years of fighting Johnny prefers to talk his situations out and try to find a peaceful solution for all, unless you have hurt his family or friends, than he will come at you with everything he has. The experiments run on Johnny have made him a little paranoid, making him have trouble trusting those around him, even people he has known his whole life. When a pretty girl is around there are two sides of Johnny, one is his showoff risk taking side and the other his calm smooth talking silver tongued devil side. Johnny's motives remain unclear to this day about what he wants to do with his life even to himself, so for now he just continues to do whatever keeps him busy.

History: Johnny was born in a small town in Canada and lived there for most of his life. His parents we're apart of the Navy Seals, They were both killed on duty when he was about seven. He didn't know too much about them because they were always overseas, He was usually alone and left to do whatever he wanted. Johnny was taken into foster care and was adopted multiple times by foster parents, the typical foster kid story. He never really stayed long with any of them. Maybe about 6 months at the longest. Until he hit around 10. He stayed with a Ex-Marine who was now a drill instructor and part time teacher. Johnny lived a strict but honorable life, most of his time was training physically and mentally, but he also spent alot of time building new weapons. At around 18 he decided to follow the path of his parents and joined the Navy Seals. Johnny was a well rounded soldier who excelled at hand to hand combat, but he found his true passion when he started working on the ships. Once done with basic training he was sent out on various missions, everything from hostage situations to assassinations. One mission went wrong though and he was captured by a small group of Vietnam guerrilla's, while enslaved to them he was beaten daily and had many strange experiments run on him. They changed him into some thing different, something less human; his mind was altered, it worked a million times faster, where others saw complex problems Johnny saw simple solutions. Johnny found that the beatings dished out to him no longer hurt, even when the biggest men tried to hurt him. Creating a shank out of a chicken bone and some scrap metal, Johnny killed the guard to his cell and escaped into the jungle. It took him about a week of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off to finally find civilization. When he finally got back to the USA the officials of the Navy decided that Johnny was no longer fit to serve and that honorably discharged him. Not sure what to do with himself right now Johnny wanders looking for purpose, picking up small jobs and robbing the occasional store to make his way through life.......

Powers: Johnny has superhuman levels of Speed and Endurance, but his true power is his amazing mind.

Equipment:
Body Armor - Custom built, lightweight, modified full body Kevlar armor that's bulletproof (To small rounds, only slows down high caliber bullets) and able to take extreme conditions (Hot,cold etc.) for a brief period of time. Has a large black X on the back.

FN P90 - A modified assault rifle that can switch into full auto or semi automatic rate of fire, Has three scopes (Laser, Cross haired, and Thermo) can fire both normal bullets and custom rounds.

Tonfa - Made of a specially forged metal making it far more durable than a typical Tonfa, used for close range non-lethal attacks. Has 2 small button's on the handle one that fires out a grappling hook and the other detonates the sticky explosive on the throwing knives

Throwing Knives x3 - 3 Lightweight throwing knives with a small sticky explosive on them, Used for either distractions or close range silent kills.

Pellet Grenade - A non-lethal grenade that fires rubber balls at great speeds in all directions, Used for clearing a room of targets.

Black X - A custom smoke grenade that shoots black smoke in the room, quickly filling it. This is useful for distractions and escapes

9mm Glock - A full auto handgun, used only as a backup in close quarters.

Power Grid:

Character Image/Description:

Last edited by Efreet on April 5th 2011, 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Efreet

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Fracture Empty Re: Fracture

Post by Sim April 5th 2011, 7:02 pm

Okay, this seems to be pretty solid. I just have one thing to ask about.

Black X - A custom nerve smoke grenade that shoots black smoke in the room, If it's a small closed room it can be lethal but only if exposed for a long period of time.

"A custom nerve smoke grenade." So it's nerve gas? How strong is it to a normal human? If it's not normally lethal, what effect does it have? I just need you to expound on that.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Efreet April 5th 2011, 7:07 pm

Oops it was originally suppose to be a nerve gas but I changed it to a smoke grenade and forgot to take out the word nerve. Also I took out the lethal part of it so it's just a normal smoke grenade now.
Efreet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim April 5th 2011, 7:13 pm

Well, I don't see any problems with this it all then. Approved. You'll need to tell Pain what color you want for your powergrid if you want it.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow April 5th 2011, 7:14 pm

I can make the grid for you, what color would you like?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Efreet April 5th 2011, 8:25 pm

Could you do the background black and the squares red? Thank you in advance Very Happy
Efreet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow April 5th 2011, 9:31 pm

Powergrid added, Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top