The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Predator 3 Sun-Spot I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Predator 3 Sun-Spot I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Predator 3 Sun-Spot I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Predator 3 Sun-Spot I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Predator 3 Sun-Spot I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Predator 3 Sun-Spot I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Predator 3 Sun-Spot I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Predator 3 Sun-Spot I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Predator 3 Sun-Spot I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Predator 3 Sun-Spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Predator 3 Sun-Spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Predator 3 Sun-Spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Predator 3 Sun-Spot I_vote_lcapPredator 3 Sun-Spot I_voting_barPredator 3 Sun-Spot I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Predator 3 Sun-Spot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Predator 3 Sun-Spot Empty Predator 3 Sun-Spot

Post by Van Helcraft April 4th 2011, 1:35 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:Sun-Spot
Title: go ahead call me something i dare you.
Alignment:villian
Race:predator
Hair:red
Eyes:red
Height:5,3
Weight:123

Costume Description/Image: Casual blue jean shorts and white tank top with a red bandanna tied around her neck occasionally wears a school girl unifom with her bandanna tied around her arm.

Personality:hates being in the limelight and keeps everyone but Sub-Zero and Schneider away from her.Thinks everything out before acting in anyway and tends to fuss over details to an extreme.She shows no mercy to anyone would kill a baby just for crying.

History:Not much to tell she was born in a test tube as a part of P3.(a program Schneider created in an effort to genetically alter a clone of him with increased strength to fix his weakness.) She was five years old when she met the seven year old Sub-Zero. They argued occasionaly but fought mostly with predator 1. Now that they are older he two are lovers and almost never apart.They hunt for the Predators that had escaped years previously.Learning several new languages to question people that live in foreigon countries about the escaped predators.While travelling in japan she witnessed a sword fight she was struck by the grace of the fight and so took lessons herself. She mastered the katana in under a month and asked Schneider to make her one. She then began using the sword for the medium of her powers.

Powers: can control the flame to increase its size and force it to move in the desired direction. She is also incredibly skilled with the Katana she carries around and uses it for a medium to control her flames.(its not channeling she just swings the sword to shoot the fire she thinks it looks more dramatic.)the katana is made from a super durable metal folded over several times. She has studied excessively and can speak several languages.

Power Grid:
Predator 3 Sun-Spot Sunspot

Character Image/Description: If description please be very detailed on it. http://mulinks.net/series/Shakugan%20no%20Shana%20II.jpg

Last edited by perfectpredator on April 4th 2011, 3:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 178
Job : King of Whales
Humor : ummm.... I laugh at a lot of things
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Predator 3 Sun-Spot Empty Re: Predator 3 Sun-Spot

Post by Dr Cosmos April 4th 2011, 2:13 pm

Good character, but I'd still like more for the history and things. Generally, a full paragraph is enough to satisfy me.

The powers are a little iffy with me, I don't think I like that she can create fire anywhere around her with a thought. It'd be much more better to say that she can control and expand flames that are already on fire, by making them bigger and using them offensively. Oh, and if you want to do damage with the Katana, the item has to be made by her in a unique process, so it can do damage.

Just one last thing, what do you mean by the blade channels her fire powers? Can you explain it a bit more?

EDIT:

Okay, I think you've done enough. Approving. A power grid will be added later.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Predator 3 Sun-Spot Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 230
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Back to top Go down

Predator 3 Sun-Spot Empty Re: Predator 3 Sun-Spot

Post by Pain April 13th 2011, 4:29 am

Added grid.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!