The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Elena Marie Collin I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Elena Marie Collin I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Elena Marie Collin I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Elena Marie Collin I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Elena Marie Collin I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Elena Marie Collin I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Elena Marie Collin I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Elena Marie Collin I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Elena Marie Collin I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Elena Marie Collin I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Elena Marie Collin I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Elena Marie Collin I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Elena Marie Collin I_vote_lcapElena Marie Collin I_voting_barElena Marie Collin I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Elena Marie Collin

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elena Marie Collin Empty Elena Marie Collin

Post by Alpha March 25th 2011, 5:02 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: The Crimson Witch
Title:none
Alignment: Lawful evil
Race:undead
Hair:Red
Eyes: Murky Green
Height:5'7
Weight:132

Costume Description/Image: none
Personality: Elena is an overall kind person, with a motherly tendency to her attitude. She loves children, especially her own child. She is a person that will choose to talk before fighting. Though she will fight if she must, that is not something she would willingly do. Not without compassion, she will offer someone a chance to give up instead of killing them. Though she will kill someone if they insist on persisting in going against her. She has a love for sweet things, as well as soft things, especially puppies, and kittens. Also she has a love for heroes, but only if they stay out of her way.

History: Born the child of a religous family. She grew up as the average girl. Though she was born with hair like fire. So her father bothered her mother about it. Since neither had red hair in their history. Though it came from an obscure Celtic heritage. Which may also explain her immense power.At the age of ten her friend introduced her to the world of magic. Rituals and spellcraft. Which she took to like a moth to light. Taking all the knowledge she could of it. No scroll was safe from her mind. It was sort of an obsession for her. Which lasted for five years. Till her parents found out.

Enraged they disowned Elena. Causing her great grief, in turn she killed her family in a rage. Running away ashamed of what she had done. Leaving on a long journey to New York. Which was ways away from Louisiana. Though how long the trip lasted, she was not prepared for.

After two years of wandering she made it to New York City, now a fully matured woman of eighteen years. Since her birthday had passed the day before she entered the city. She wanted to make her mark on the world. Which didn't seem to work. Due the lack of employment. Till she found a job at an antique shop. Which lasted for about a year. Till she made a mistake and was fired.

Work became harder to find, which ended up in her finally working in a mall. Where she met the love of her life. They dated on, and off for about a year. Till they finally chose to marry, having a child not long after that. Whom she loved with all her heart, spoiling him more than should be humanly allowed. Her husband was the son of a well known company. Which was known across the country. They had a happy life until one day.

On july 20th, 2026 she was murdered. in a petty robbery. Shot between the eyes like some kind of dog. As she drifted down into the void of death. Relaxing till she was pulled back. Bemused to see a foolish necromancer had seeked to control her. She killed him and took off. Seeking to find her beloved son. Not knowing till a week afterwards that two years had passed.

Powers:
Elena due to being undead, has a body that rapidly repairs itself. Along with being made with her body to be stronger, and more durable than any human can hope for, as well as being as fast as an olympic athlete. Though her ability to use spellcraft has been somehow stopped, though she can perform rituals.(RP mechanic) She also has access to the assets of her husbands company. Allowing her to use minion, and mercs with her wealth. Though she hasn't gotten complete control over the entirety of the company.(1 wealth point)

Power Grid:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character) (This is Wally, dont need an rp sample)

Last edited by Elena Marie on September 27th 2011, 5:51 pm; edited 22 times in total
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Elena Marie Collin Empty Re: Elena Marie Collin

Post by Paine March 25th 2011, 5:06 pm

What was your other username?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 25th 2011, 5:07 pm

Wallacewells4eva17

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 25th 2011, 5:42 pm

OH DUH! :3

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 25th 2011, 5:43 pm

Mega approved. Razz

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 15th 2011, 11:46 pm

I made major edits to Elena as a person as well as her powers. So may need reapproval. Razz

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow April 16th 2011, 12:12 am

Everything looks good, I just have one question.

Elena Marie wrote:
Strength enhancement:By drawing power from the green symbol on her chest she increases her physical power to the point where she is able to lift way betond her bodies normal capabilities.Takes about 3 seconds to activate.

Is this how you get your 5 Strength, or do you enhance your strength even further? If so, how much further?

Last edited by The Black Arrow on April 16th 2011, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 16th 2011, 12:13 am

its how i get my five strength

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow April 16th 2011, 12:15 am

Alright cool, everything is fine, re-approved and moved.
Spidey

and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow April 16th 2011, 12:27 am

Powergrid added.

The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury May 6th 2011, 6:52 pm

temporarily unapproved until the Powers apps meet the new EP Rule requirements.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 6th 2011, 7:21 pm

i edited her to get rid of any thing wrong. Review needed =/

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury May 9th 2011, 4:29 pm

Firstly, over the weekend I was considering methods to keep some of your previous powers. You can create item Applications for Magic potions rather than spells for Healing. However it should be limited to an extent. Maybe internal or external only.

Also for your shield, perhaps a magic rune that protects a blow from a specific direction.

Questions:

Elena Marie wrote:
Strength enhancement:By drawing power from the green symbol on her chest she increases her physical power to the point where she is able to lift way beyond her bodies normal capabilities.Takes about 3 seconds to activate

Does this boost your current statsheet higher than it already is? If not, what would be your strength before the spell?

Elena Marie wrote:
Ritual magic:Able to perform almost any ritual with timing and preperation.

What rituals? Just for RP purposes?

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 15th 2011, 12:01 am

After the changes this will do. Thanks for bearing with us while we worked this out.

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 29th 2011, 5:08 pm

Unapproved so user can make changes.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top