The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) I_vote_lcapWraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) I_voting_barWraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) I_vote_lcapWraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) I_voting_barWraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) Empty Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.)

Post by Sergiy March 5th 2011, 2:49 pm

It was a wonderful sunny day, in New York City. The wind picking up. Like a snow pillar muss. Yet the city was still and was about to see the Returning of the S.C.A.R. and what they were capable of. On the top of the Sky Scape, there was a Man with a Green Robe on. And a Mask. As he looked at the busy City. Doing among there ways. The powers he held, and how long he trained would not drain him unless he pulled something very powerful. He looked around the city. And sighed waying his hand, Near the left, ear, and inside his shoe, was a tracker. One in his eye, the other if he loosed the first. He spoke. Hopefully this would reach Chaos. All, his time studying, and Having a great knowledge of the world, would be payed off. He spoke." We begin, Mister Chaos. In three two." As he spoke, he fell silent at three. And slammed his hand towards the ground, before where he stood, a mental image appeared in his head as to where he was heading, and it reached the sewers, At the time. A Sudden Boiling substance has came from the button the Sewers, into Land. Melting the Ground with acids, and Disfiguring the locals. He gave a great, breaths before, a toxic Gas, slowly begun to fill one small area of the City, Killing Hundreds of Innocent souls."Now." He told Chaos.

Toxic Vengeance watched from the top, of the Sky Scape. Stood up, and begun to make his way down, by entering the building and Making his way down stairs, while he was doing that he was buying time to recover himself. Slightly from wasting little energy."The Invasion has begun Chaos." Toxic had said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Largewood:

Human Form:
Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) Humanformong

Werewolf Form:
Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) Werewolfform

Toxic Vengeance:

Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) Toxicfoo2
Sergiy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.) Empty Re: Wraith of Chaos.(Open Thread.)

Post by Hana Saku March 5th 2011, 3:00 pm

"Excellent. Let us broadcast to the whole world the return of the greatest threat to this green and blue planet that S.C.A.R has returned for world conquest once again" Chaos said from a few feet behind Toxic as he rubbed his clawed hands together as he cackled madly like a psychotic clown, his tendrils waving around wildly. Chaos has had enough of hiding in the shadows, letting the fear and memory of his legend, the Big Bad fade away into obscurity. He figured he needed to make sure everyone in the whole world, including all heroes and their groups that Chaos and S.C.A.R were back and much better then before. He had to admit, Toxic pulled off the invasion pretty well. As he watched the lowly squishies, as he dubbed the inferior humans, run around in a panicked manner and scream out in horror, it made his old twisted black heart beat just a little faster.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 5th 2011, 4:18 pm

She watched the chaos in the streets with mute fascination.Not taking in a single breath.A strange acidic substance lapping against the etheral barrier she had up.This appeared to be the work of someone very powerful.Someone who didn't care much for human life.Not that she cared people were dying.Well she cared a little.Still compared to her goal they meant nothing.Noone defaced her treasured New York City like this.She had grown to love this city and its flawed people.So noone was going to go about killing them."Whoever is doing this show your damn selves"She yelled out loud.Expecting to be answered.Whoever it was if they attacked her.She was ready to fight back.The large green symbol on her chest discretly glowing.Beneath her tight red shirt.With sleeves that extended well past her fingers.Auburn hair bound in a ponytail.To anyone she seemed like an average eighteen year old.When in fact she was 37. Now her murky dead eyes were looking for the people responsible.Ready to fight if needed.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy March 5th 2011, 4:28 pm

As Toxic, made his way down stairs, the officers, Begun to take guns at him, he opened his palm and produced acid, aiming at there heads, with great speed. Boiling there very skulls. He took his hand towards his eye and spoke." Chaos, once you hit the Gas Toxic area, Make sure your well shielded, so you won't turn to dust. And make sure, you are Shielded at all times. This is a fair, warning I do not wish to get you half dead, while we Are trying to achieve something." He spoke truthfully. He came towards the door, and opened it, coming out side, he took in the air. And his skin, and tested it. This Toxic. He was immure to it, He was one lucky some of a bitch, at this time, but certain Chemicals, He felt. In his body, were slowly forming a Illness, Like a Minor Human sickness, or cold, From this thing.Maybe not all of it, But it was good enough that he did not boil. Or Die. From this. After this was over, he would heal. And go back to researching. He looked around, Every one in this area was either dead, or roosted into boiled skin.This was also happening on a certain, Area. Not all of new york just a certain small area.

Sam Largewood:

Human Form:

Werewolf Form:

Toxic Vengeance:

Sergiy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 5th 2011, 4:41 pm

Chaos made a noise of acknowledgment in response to Toxic's comment, though he inwardly snorted. He wasn't that physically weak, granted he wasn't as strong or as durable as he was before but that was beside the point. His ears, or lack-there-of anyway, picked up the sound of someone shouting for whoever was responsible for the toxin/acid/whatever stuff was flowing through the streets to come out and reveal themselves. "Did you hear that Toxin? Sounds like either some lowly squishy cop or an ickle superbutt wants us to show ourselves. Do you want to go and deal with this nuisance, do you want me to deal with the nuisance or should we both take of the nuisance so we can get back to our own personal P.S.A, which is bow to S.C.A.R or die very painfully" he cackled out in an amused manner. He found this person calling out to them to be either very brave or very stupid. After thinking that over, he decided it must be the former. After all, if this lowly squishy knew who really was responsible for this fine, masterful piece of chaos and destruction, namely himself, the Big Bad, they would go running away like the lowly squishy they are. Needless to say, after that bit of ego-stroking, he was chuckling to himself under his breath, making sure that the person calling out to them didn't hear him.

Last edited by Chaos on March 5th 2011, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 5th 2011, 4:48 pm

"You have to the count of three to show yourselves before i blow away this entire block.Believe me i can"She shouted trying to catch the attention of whoever was doing this.Fist clenching extremely tight.With out a second of waste she swung the fist into a brick wall.The wall crumbling as if a wreckingball had hit it.She was not one who liked to be ignored."One"She walked through the rubble of the wall."Two"Looking around for anyone."Three".Power building up in the red symbols all over her left arm.She was preparing a small blast of flames.A warning shot.To get those cockroaches to scuttle from their hiding places.Fabric of her sleeve slowly beggining to singe and burn.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy March 5th 2011, 4:52 pm

Toxic, looked around and spotted the girl. He did not smirk, Nor did he smile he simply replied." We Both will be going." He said slowly.He had heard, and saw a red flare."Go to hell, this flame stands no chance." The Flare, was Block with an Arm raising, and a Toxic barrier, fused, from before the ground. After the Flared had stopped, he lowered the barrier, and Made his way, towards the female. And stopping mid distance, looking at the girl." I beg your Pardon, but I wonder how much can you hold you thing. Seeing as you are not boiling to ash." He said slowly, examine the girl. His voice was cold and calming, that would bring anyone into a cold chilling stun of death Shock. He waited, for his Boss to get his ass, over here. While he strolled and waited for the female to speak, maybe even give her a chance in running away. While she still has the chance. He looked and wondered from before."One more thing, Your Flare, and Manipulation Skills, are weak and pathetically." He said coldly.

Sam Largewood:

Human Form:

Werewolf Form:

Toxic Vengeance:

Sergiy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 5th 2011, 5:01 pm

Chaos followed after Toxic, who was commenting on the woman's powers. Deciding to make an entrance, he stepped sideways to wind up next to his newest member of S.C.A.R. "Now now Toxic, don't blame the ickle superbutt for being so weak. I guess some supers are barely even worth acknowledging, meaning she is only worthy of a quick and painless death, which is not an honor but an insult" Chaos cackled psychotically as the mutant was displayed in all of his ugly, horrifying glory as his long and thin red snake-like tongue that dripped with green saliva wagged in the air erratically, his tentacles flailing about in random, unpredictable patterns. This woman seemed to be very foolish if she actually demanded they the two come out and face her. The Superbutts must be getting stupider and stupider and that was just sad.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 5th 2011, 5:09 pm

She nearly laughed out loud at how they spoke of her."Have you no idea who you speak to?.Its offensive really.Considering I only put about 5 percent into that puny attack.So i suggest you treat me the greatest witch with some respect.Before i turn you both into a smoldering pile"None of the words she spoke were a lie.She looked over the new person.He didn't look any where close to human."So what are you then?Some form of demon?"She asked curious.Never in all her life had she seen someone like him.Mentally she was chanting an incantion for her speed spell.Feeling the power flow in to her body."Whatever you are.It doesn't matter"She half laughed.In a blur she rushed toward the creature.A full power punch aimed directly at their face. Hopefully it would do something like cave his face in,or knock him out either way was fine with her.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy March 6th 2011, 12:45 pm

Toxic, Looked at the girl speaking. He sighed. Such ignorance from a girl. So much pride inside her. To be honest he was not using any form of power to block the attack. He looked at the girl, after she had finished speaking. And spoke." Don't do something you will regret. Leave while you have the chance to see another day." He spoke truthfully but she ignored him, and went for, Chaos. A Toxic Boiling wall appeared in front of Chaos, as the Girl, Punched the Wall. If she did not have her Barrier still up, her entire hand, would begin to go away slowly.If she had the barrier still there, she would be still, and her hand would be fine. He eyed the girl and spoke." Excuse, my boss. I might be soft. But he isn't so, I am giving you one last chance, turn back or you will die. Trust, it will happen, you are fighting in my environment. Look at the streets, there boiling with pollution toxic Waste, the ground in this area, is melting, and soon whoever can withstand it, and falls down, will boil into crispy dust. Do not do something, you will regret. Leave please. While you have the chance." He gave her a final warning, Before things generously.

Sam Largewood:

Human Form:

Werewolf Form:

Toxic Vengeance:

Sergiy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 6th 2011, 1:02 pm

Chaos listened to the girl question him about what he was before she launched an attack at him. He merely grinned as watched Toxic Vengeance 'come to his rescue' by forming a wall in front of them and blocking the attack. He shook his head slightly at Toxic's momentary lapse of stupidity. He obviously must still be a bit new to the world of villainy if he actually thinks any hero would take the offer to leave the super villain to their dastardly deeds. It was a real-life but still very real cliche that heroes will practically NEVER choose to run away and instead will choose to stand and fight even at the cost of their own lives. He should know, he's faced a whole bunch of ickle superbutts that would get in the way of his fun, although he never offered them a chance to run away, he knew doing so would be pointless as because heroes always had to do what was right instead of what was easy. "You heard my loyal minion here. Leave now or prepare to face off against a horror the likes of which you have never seen" he cackled out towards the brave, or in his mind stupid, little hatchling that would dare think she could fight both Toxic Vengeance AND himself, the Big Bad. You don't fight Chaos and anyone that assists him by yourself, you do the opposite and that's fighting Chaos when he's by himself with a group of people.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 6th 2011, 1:17 pm

Her fist hit the wall barrier still active.So the toxins did no damage to her whatsoever.Unable to control herself she laughed out loud.Such confidence this child had."You are threatining ME with death.HA who do you think you are?"She turned her dead looking green eyes to the strange creature.Glaring directly into its eyes.
"Your'e gong to show me horrors are you?Well i would love to see these horrors.Though maybe a proper demonstration would be in order."She sneered slyly.The left sleeve of her shirt began to singe and burn.Falling away in black ash.Revealing the many red symbols that covered her arm.Latge red hot burst of flames spewing from her palm.Each about two thousand degrees.Melting the brick around them and the floor they stood on.Seeming to spiral around her arm like a snake.Her arm shot up at the creature.As a large blast of flames erupted from it.She wasn't sure the extent of the damage.Most likely though it would only half destroy the building.Maybe even damage the creature if she was lucky.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top