The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Black Arrow's Item's I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Black Arrow's Item's I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Black Arrow's Item's I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Black Arrow's Item's I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Black Arrow's Item's I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Black Arrow's Item's I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Black Arrow's Item's I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Black Arrow's Item's I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Black Arrow's Item's I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Black Arrow's Item's I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Black Arrow's Item's I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Black Arrow's Item's I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Black Arrow's Item's I_vote_lcapThe Black Arrow's Item's I_voting_barThe Black Arrow's Item's I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Black Arrow's Item's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Arrow's Item's Empty The Black Arrow's Item's

Post by The Black Arrow February 28th 2011, 1:56 pm

The Black Arrow's Items

Stat altering items: 1
Booster Shoes.
EP emulating items: 5 (Unless you count the same thing twice, then 7)
Medi-gel Capsules, Freezing, Toxin, C-4-E, and Electric arrows. (Freezing and Toxin Capsule)
Regular tech items: 10
Phantom Armor, Mask, Bow, Cape, Standard and Grappling Arrow, Handcuffs, Smoke and Flash bombs, and EMP Connector.
(If there is any problem with the number of gadgets just let me know.)

Item Name: The Phantoms Armor

Abilities/Description:

The Black Arrow's Item's PixProd511-40005The Black Arrow's Item's 90123_main

The Black Arrow was given this set of armor by The Black Knight once he became an official member of The Phantoms. -"The armor is capable of absorbing a direct attack from even the most powerful of foes, even those with a stat of seven, how ever it can only absorb one attack before it must recharge. Depending on the power of the attack, the amount of time it takes to recharge the armor varies. Obviously an extremely powerful attack would take several minutes to recharge from, but significantly weaker ones could take no more than a minute or so, and if weak enough possibly even less. The armor is linked, so if he was hit in the chest and the armor was recharging, the entire armor would have to recharge, not just the chest piece. When recharging, the armor is useless. The armor usually cannot be broken by anyone unless it is recharging or if they are extremely powerful and just get lucky. The armor absorbs nearly all of the force from the attack(s) for him, how ever that doesn't mean he isn't hurt in some way! It's basically his back up, his 'just in case' plan. In other words, as long as the armor was operational, he was practically invincible unless you hit him when he was unarmored of course. The same technology is built into his 'Power Bracers and Boots' so that he may collide punches with other super powered beings while his armor wasn't recharging, however since it is a much smaller area, it takes less time to recharge, but it still varies on the amount of power it is absorbing. As stated before, if the power is massive, so is the recharge."

Item Name: Black Arrow's Mask.

Abilities/Description: With the help of the Black Knight's technology, The Black Arrow has invented this special device to help him out in rough situations. The 'mask' that covers Arrows eyes has the ability to change his vision. The scopes can flip between Thermal, Heat, Night, X-Ray and Enhanced vision. Enhanced vision allows him to see much further then the human eye's limit, far enough to even scan cities!

Item Name: Black Arrow's Booster Shoes.

Abilities/Description: Specially designed shoes that have use jet engine technology to launch The Black Arrow in the direction his feet are facing. The boosters allow Arrow to reach speeds up to 250 MPH (6 Speed), but at a cost. When The Black Arrow uses these boosters he is constantly damaging his leg muscles. Therefore he must be careful and use these special gadget sparingly to not case serious damage to himself. The boosters are hardly noticeable unless you know they are there, and blend in perfectly with his dark costume. (This is my one and only stat altering item. Since I have 6 INT I'm allowed to boost the one stat by a maximum of 2, and I have 4 base speed.)

Item Name: Black Arrow's Cape.

Abilities/Description:
This cape is specially designed for one thing, and that is to allow The Black Arrow to glide, out of a fall. When falling, The Black Arrow can stretch the cape out with his arms, and it uses the force of the wind to maintain height for a short period of time. The downfall to this though, is that once The Black Arrow has started gliding on a path, he cannot change his trajectory or let go of the cape without plummeting to the ground.

The Black Arrow's Item's Blackarrowcape

Item Name: Enhanced Tech-bow

Abilities/Description:

The Black Arrow's Item's 62484355
The Black Arrow's Item's Ba2w

A high-tech bow made from the strongest materials, equivalent to level 6 durability. This bow is indestructible to any mere-man, and can withstand several punches from even the strongest of super-beings before taking effects. Since the bow is very durable, The Black Arrow uses it as a melee weapon or a thin shield when the time calls for it, or when fighting super-powered beings up close.

Item Name: Standard Arrow

Abilities/Description: These arrows are very thin and light, but still fairly durable. They are not as tough as the bow, but they are still extremely tough for a non-superhuman to break. These arrows are about a centimeter in width and just over a foot in length.

Item Name: Frozen Arrow

Abilities/Description: This arrow isn't very durable, at least to super-strength beings. It is mostly made from common metals that are easy to find. But at the tip of the arrow there is a small, icy blue, block shaped device. Inside this device is a small amount of liquid nitrogen. When these arrows are shot, the device at the tip is meant to shattered and splash liquid nitrogen on its target. When the liquid nitrogen breaks free from its case, it causes everything it landed on to freeze. Its usual ratio is anywhere from 12-20 inches from where it hit. The ice is also very dense, being at least 3-4 inches thick, sometimes even more if the nitrogen didn’t splash out far. Even people with superhuman strength have trouble breaking through this ice. The Black Arrow usually only carries 10 of them at a time, unless he knows he’s going into something that he’d need more for.

Item Name: C-4-E Arrow

Abilities/ Description:

The Black Arrow's Item's 14146bef966c4b44853b95d

One of The Black Arrow’s most powerful weapons. These arrows each have their own strip of C-4 explosives around the tip that have enough force to blow a hole in any wall, and hurt super humans with even up too 5 durability. If Black Arrow's opponent has 6 or 7 durability, then this device becomes less effective for damage purposes, but it can still knock them off their feet if they're caught by surprise. These arrows are extremely powerful, and in almost every scenario a deadly to non-super humans. Each arrow is activated when shot out, and can be detonated by a button cleverly hidden on the bottom of Black Arrow’s wrist.

Item Name: Electric Arrow

Abilities: This arrow does exactly what you would think it would, shocks. When the arrow pierces into a object the tip of the arrow cracks and causes 25000 bolts of electricity to run through the object. These arrows, just like the C-4 arrows are not meant for any normal human, or anyone on that level. Steven made these arrows as another back up against tougher enemies.

Description: Similar to the standard arrows, this arrow in very thin and sharp. These arrows actually look identical to his normal ones, expect that the tip of this special arrow is in the shape of a lightning bolt, and is meant to pierce into and then break off in it’s target. This is probably the hardest arrow for Steven to make, but it is very effective. He usually only carries 6-10 depending on the situation.

Item Name: Toxin Trip

Abilities/Describtion: This arrow look similar to his Frozen Arrow, except instead of the device at the tip being icy blue, it is dark purple. The circular ball at the tip of the arrow is a toxin filled smoke bomb. When the ball opens it releases a dark purple smoke in the air about 15 feet around it. The smoke is very thick and almost impossible to see through (Thermal vision can see through perfectly, while Heat and Night vision can see blurs through the smoke), and if smoke gets near or around some ones eyes it causes their vision to go blurry. The toxin is also a hallucinogen, so breathing in the smoke can slow down reflects and if the person's immune system is weak enough (1-2 Endurance, less effective at 3) it can make their body go numb and feel like they can’t move.

Item Name: Grappling Arrow

Description/Abilities: An arrow specifically designed to work like a grappling gun. This arrow attaches to Black Arrow’s bow, and when fired only the tip gets shot out. Between the tip of the arrow and the rest of it, there is well over 250 feet of wire. This device was made so that Black Arrow could travel from the rooftop to rooftop with ease. The tip of the arrow is angled so that when it pierces into something the chances of it coming out are little to none.

Item Name: The Black Arrow's Utility-belt

Description/Abilities: The Black Arrow carries around several different handy gadgets on his utility-belt as well as smaller versions of each special arrow he contains in his quiver.

List of items:
1) Handcuffs- Very durable handcuffs capable of restraining low class superhumans.
2) Smoke Bombs- An essential for The Black Arrow, when these capsules explode they release a thick cloud of smoke that cannot be seen through expect by Head, Thermal, or X-ray vision.
3) Flash Bombs- When these capsules pop, they release a bright flash of light that disorients anyone caught in it. (Becomes less and less effective the higher the endurance.)
4) EMP Connector- Allows Black Arrow to hack into electronics, or shut them down briefly defending on how well designed the object is.
5) Freezing Capsule- The exact same device that is on the tip of the freezing arrow, expect these are slightly smaller and better for close quarters.
6) Toxin Capsule- Just like the freezing capsule is to the freezing arrow, these capsules release the same toxin as the arrow does, expect in a smaller more contained area so it doesn't effect Black Arrow.
7) Medi-Gel Capsule- Made from the same technology as The Black Knights Medi-Gel Gun, these capsules when popped turn into a thick liquid that can work as a level 6 healing factor where ever applied. These are extremely difficult to make but are very useful for curing open wounds, poison, and even broken bones. Each capsule can cover about 5-10 depending how how severe the wound.

(The Black Arrow's personal vehicle: http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t2755-red-scarlet)

Last edited by The Black Arrow on October 11th 2011, 9:27 pm; edited 10 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
The Black Arrow's Item's Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

The Black Arrow's Item's Empty Re: The Black Arrow's Item's

Post by Pain March 2nd 2011, 5:54 am

The sticky glue gun shouldn't be a gun, it should be a special type of arrow. If they can use STR to break free, they can use EP or an INT item to break free. If the item makes sense for the situation that is. Some one with 3 STR/EP should be able to break out of the goo if they put everything they've got into escaping. However even if they did escape, they'd have to spend the time to do it, which would let you do whatever you wanted during that time.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow July 2nd 2011, 10:36 pm

Moved out of the approved section for work.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow July 26th 2011, 10:17 pm

Finished, and ready to be reviewed.

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top