The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary I_vote_lcapSoul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary I_voting_barSoul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary Empty Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary

Post by Soul January 31st 2011, 12:46 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Crimson (or Red) Mantle
Title: N/A
Alignment: Hero
Race: White American Human
Hair: Long and black
Eyes: As Sonya, Hazel. Green as Mantle
Height: 6ft
Weight: 106lbs

Costume: https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/14/84/68/13/she_sp10.jpg Minus that energy pulse around her hand and the white stripes so basically pure black suit, red cape, no gauntlet either

Personality: Blair is adventurous and intelligent. She's a brilliant chemist and is very outspoken. But she doesn't quite know when to be smart and when not to. This comes across loud and clear even in her alter ego's persona as she often taunts her opponents.

History: Sonya was a trouble child and upon her near arrest, she managed to escape thanks to a superhero who decided she needed to be set straight. From then on she grew to idolize heroes. As she grew, she became interested in science and technology. Having become one of the greatest minds of her time, she was recruited for a government project that had been put on ice some decades ago and newly revived. It was to create a cybernetic organism with the capabilities of symbiosis. The experiment apparently failed with the project previous wound up in the wrong hands and over the years, accumulated many great minds. But after it was finally removed from its very last bearer, the project was deemed too dangerous and put on ice. When the project was revive, she jumped at the chance to partake in it, having her the rumors about it. She wound up stealing data from the project after finding that the project's newest owner was corrupt. Having tried to alter the project in her own style, she fused the cybernetic of the original "organism" with a cloth she decided to experiment with. This gave the cloth the properties of it. Afterwards, Sonya took it to try and sell the project to someone who'd do the right thing with it. However, before she could make it to the exchange, the true owner found her and chased her to a plant where she'd bear the cloth for protection, in turn, accidentally exposing it to some amounts of radiation, providing it with some amount of extra properties. After escaping, she found that she couldn't remove the cloth from her yet when she thought, it retracted, apparently into her body. From then on, she decided to use what she had, a gift, to do what she thought was right.

Power(s): The Cloak gives her a number of abilites. For starters, it enhances her learning ability, allowing her to instantly immitate any physical feat she sees and keep the knowledge. It also provides her with a low level of superhuman strength and heightened agility. As a result of the radiation the cloak absorbed at the plant, it can scatter its molecules then replace them in any location in nearly the blink of the eye, in other words, Teleportation. As a result of the cybernetics previously being part of the original "Organism", it maintains the mental states of the previous bearers, allowing Sonya to mentally connect with any of them at will and see the world in several perspectives at once in what she calls "Network" vision which allows her to access knowledge she wouldn't have had otherwise. The cloak itself is highly durable and has proven to be bullet proof so in certain instances, acts as a flexible shield.

PowerGrid: I'll need some help with her power grid, specifically in the intelligence dept. Because of the "CopyCat" and "Network" powers, I'm not sure if that counts as Intelligence or what. I have everything else sorted

Int - 6 (I took a wild guess with the Network Vision thing and all)
Str - 4
Spd - 3
Dur - 4
EP - 1 (Teleportation is a 1, right?)
FS - 4 (I'm not quite sure if the copycat power contributes to this or intelligence)

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Bloody Mary
Title: N/A
Alignment: Villain
Race: White American Human
Hair: Long and red
Eyes: As Sonya, Green. Red as Mary
Height: 6ft
Weight: 106lbs

Costume: https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/14/84/68/13/she_sp11.jpg Minus the weapon and the same thing about the pure black.

Personality: Just plain evil. Psychotic. Sociopathic, Seductive, Sadistic, EVIL.

History: In an alternate dimension, Sonya is a cold young woman who grows up the daughter of the police chief and a paramedic. In growing up, she demonstrates unusually high mental ability, causing many to make her out as a genius. She ultimately finds herself enrolled in a high class boarding school where she partakes in an elite, not to mention secret, club of high achievers only made to do so by her homeroom teacher. Eventually, the club president drives her over the edge and Sonya winds up killing her, getting herself expelled and thrown in prison. While in prison, she meets a man who offers her the opportunity of her life. He pays her bail and she comes up working for him. Eventually, when she's an adult, he asks a favor of her. He asks her to partake in a new project of his that'd been put on ice for years. The Equal to the project held in the true earth, he is developing a drug designed to generate the most powerful of meta-humans. He asks her to work on it and she does. But he then forces it upon her when her guard is down and watches as her mind deteriorates and her body is consumed by the drug until she's thrown into a rage, demonstrating all her power. But she soon regained her consciousness and killed him, eventually escaping the compound and becoming a lethal villain. On a later misadventure with the counterpart of Ms. Delirium, she is thrown into a portal, ultimately landing her on Earth Prime...home of The Crimson Mantle.

Power(s): Unlike her Earth Prime counterpart, her powers are her own and they aren't anything like her counterpart's either aside from a few aspects. She seems stronger and faster than Mantle. She seems to have a healing factor and the ability to manipulate pheromones. She can manipulate 0-Point energy which her suit is made of (concentrated). Through this, she can alter her suit to create a number of features such as axes, spikes, hammers, etc. all attached to the suit. Unlike her counterpart's "Network" Vision, this one seems to simply have a danger sense.

PowerGrid:
Int - 4
Str - 4
Spd - 4
Durability - 2
EP - 6
FS - 2

---------------------

Notes:
- I am aware these are pictures of "She-Spawn" or whatever. I haven't read a Spawn comic once in my life, haven't even seen the movie so no they will not act like this character.
- Seeing as they are technically the same person, they look the same beneath the suits...https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/14/84/68/13/images15.jpg
-If I'm not correct in matching the powers to the powergrid on the first one, sorry. Her abilities fluxuate with her powers I guess.
-For Mantle, don't confuse that with a "Symbiote". It's not. I just used the word symbiosis because there wasn't a better word to use.

Last edited by Soul on February 5th 2011, 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-01-08

http://voydforums.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary Empty Re: Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary

Post by Chellizard January 31st 2011, 6:24 pm

Quick question before I ask about their powers. ... Are they one in the same? Or are they two completely different people just trapped in the same realm?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary Empty Re: Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary

Post by Soul January 31st 2011, 6:32 pm

They're the same person from different timelines/dimensions. But the second one is stuck in the Prime timeline which is where the first one is native to.

Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 31st 2011, 7:00 pm

But are they one in the same body? Or are they separate individuals? Almost appearing like twins..?

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul January 31st 2011, 7:01 pm

Seperate. Look alikes.

Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 31st 2011, 7:31 pm

So they will never be in the same place at the same time? If so.. Could you make one app green, the other red? Just color code them to make sure someone doesn't confuse them as a dual character.

Also; the powers for the first, Sonya. They are not too bad.. though the copying a move and learning it immediately by just seeing it. That's a bit iffy. If you could make it as: She has to duplicate the move by preforming it herself, then it's stuck in her memory. That would work a lot better.

As for the other.. The weapon manipulation. It needs to be just a certain number of weapons, and you need to name them. Just not like "Axes, hammers, etc" You need to pick which ones you would like for her to have, and then state the time between the weapon changes. Does it happen instantly? Does it take a few seconds? Moments? Even a full minute? I would only imagine seconds; though, you do need a power up, and cool down rate for such a skill.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul January 31st 2011, 7:39 pm

Aside from occasionally fighting one another, no they won't.

Fine I'll color code it.

To perform the move herself to duplicate, wouldn't that just take too much? I've seen the copycat power used before and it was by sight. If she were in a fight with a master martial artist, every bone in her body would be broken by the time she could do anything if she had to immitate it first. That and it's not really a power because I know people that can actually do that.

Axes, Swords, Hammers, and Whips/Tendrils. Cool-down for a minute before she can do it again and the change itself is nearly instantaneous.

Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul February 5th 2011, 1:28 pm

There, it's color coded.

Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow February 10th 2011, 5:04 pm

Approved, but since your both hero and villain which approved section would you liked her to be in?

Last edited by SpikeSkiba on February 10th 2011, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul February 10th 2011, 7:33 pm

You can put both girls in Heroes since the first one's a hero

Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow February 10th 2011, 8:42 pm

Alright approved and moved.

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekSkiba March 8th 2011, 6:48 am

Unapproved until worked on. Teleportation cannot be approved, I must of read over it when I approved this. Also the personalities could use some work.

Derek Skiba
Soul's Characters 2 and 3 - The Crimson Mantle and Bloody Mary Derekskiba
DerekSkiba
DerekSkiba

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 19th 2011, 7:49 pm

Trashing due to inactivity. If you come back I can simply move the application back.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top