The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Siren I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Siren I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Siren I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Siren I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Siren I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Siren I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Siren I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Siren I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Siren I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Siren I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Siren I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Siren I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Siren I_vote_lcapSiren I_voting_barSiren I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Siren

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren Empty Siren

Post by Siren January 5th 2011, 8:55 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Siren
Title: (What sometimes people call you, for example, Spiderman gets called Webhead, or Pain gets called Scarface. Or something proper like, Thor The Mighty Son of Odin. What ever you want, just don't be stupid...)
Alignment: anti-hero
Race: Alien (humanoid)
Hair:Black
Eyes: blue (glows red when uses powers)
Height:5'6"
Weight:120 lbs

Costume Description/Image: (see character image)

Personality: Generally Siren is calm and kind but that doesn't mean that she cant be mean. Mostly when she is fighting villains she will make the henchmen turn on them selves and fight till they all die to try to win her affection. She is a big fan of interrogating people to the point of her crudeness can be shown.

History: Born on a far away planet far away from earth she was normal like anyone else. She made her way through high school. Nothing really was significant in her life expect her martial arts training. The planet was close to a utopia, at least in the bio-dome were everyone lived. It covered half the planet to keep it from decay. But out side the dome was a waste land where very few walked an lived. But the sky was bright green and had bright red grass, with a sun very similar to earths. A natural born chemist she went for her masters and did well till her final year. She had to create a compound then write a paper on it for her Masters. But for her something went wrong, there was an explosion and the next thing she remembered she was in a hospital bed, were she soon learned she had contracted strange powers. She could create poison at will and could send people into fits of insanity with pheromones, which should could control the level of strength they could be. However she wasn't exactly welcome with her new powers and was exiled to some random planet, which happened to be earth. She learned her powers still effected people her and began flying over the streets looking for crime to fight.

Powers: Pheromone manipulation and Poison manipulation. Well she can fly cause of her wings so i guess flying is a power too.
Pheromone manipulation: Siren can change different pheromone levels in her body and can increase or decrease the subtlety of the pheromones. She can generally convince others (NPCs most of the time) to follow her or to do work for her. She can raise the level of pheromones in someone else's body, temporarily causing a chemical imbalance which can make the person really sick or sending them into a coma (will probably never use second part without permission.) She can also temporally have a target become infatuated with her.
Poison manipulation: Simply she can poison someone buy touching them or give poisoning effects to an object or weapon.

PowerGrid:
Siren Siren10

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: Siren sat on top of a gargoyle watching over the city. Overall it was a pretty boring night. She closed her eyes for a second but before she could open them she drifted off into a dream. She was back on her home world at her favorite meadow to relax. Bright red grass complemented the green sky. She was soaring over the meadow, feeling the slight breeze across her face. But then there was a quick shake and she was pulled back to reality. There was an explosion in the distance. Taking off from her perch she flew towards the explosion. Wishing to return home.

Last edited by Siren on January 10th 2011, 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Siren Empty Re: Siren

Post by Siren January 9th 2011, 1:55 pm

Finsihed
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain January 9th 2011, 3:04 pm

Two things, in your history, you mentioned very little about your homeworld or the race that lives on it. Not really a big deal to me, since it is your history, but I just like things to be a little more clear. She's clearly not human, so were any powers given to her at birth? Or were they all from that accident?

Onto her powers, they seem fine, but you might want to sacrifice another point for EP so that your powers have more effect on the tougher characters. Don't have to listen to me though. 20 points, you can fly, so it's all good there. Pretty much approved, just get back to me on your history.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren January 9th 2011, 4:40 pm

Edit power grid a bit, and described her home world, which i'll get into even more detail in character posts also everything except flying was caused by the experiment. so finished... again
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain January 10th 2011, 1:24 pm

Good enough for me. Approved.

One last thing, would you like some one to make you an actual powergrid? Or would you rather do it on your own?

I'll move the topic into the approved section when you reply.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren January 10th 2011, 2:39 pm

if someone could make it that would be nice
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain January 10th 2011, 2:46 pm

I got ya.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 10th 2011, 2:47 pm

Fixed the app name...
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain January 10th 2011, 2:51 pm

Siren Siren10

Here ya go.
Pain
Mega Poster!