The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
wild camping trip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
wild camping trip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
wild camping trip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
wild camping trip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
wild camping trip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
wild camping trip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
wild camping trip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
wild camping trip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
wild camping trip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
wild camping trip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
wild camping trip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
wild camping trip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
wild camping trip - Page 3 I_vote_lcapwild camping trip - Page 3 I_voting_barwild camping trip - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
wild camping trip - Page 3 I_vote_lcapwild camping trip - Page 3 I_voting_barwild camping trip - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

wild camping trip

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wild camping trip - Page 3 Empty Re: wild camping trip

Post by Bash January 11th 2011, 9:05 pm

Maya started to breathe heavily, it was unclear as to why she would be out of air so quickly. Yes fire makes the air burn up faster, but there was not any fires going, now why would that be. Maya looked behind her. Seeing a giant snake behind her. Looked simple enough, She waited for the snake to attack. When it did maya jumped and did a spinning attack, cleaving into the base of the snake's head, Then she moved her momentum to "spin" around the neck of the snake, cleaving the neck very severely. Once above the head she jumped off and struck again, severing the head off. Once done. Maya looked at the edges of the cave entrance, They were the wak points of the door. She foucused, breathing hard from fatigue, and yelled, striking the edge and the sword exploded, making an exit of the cave. Somehow the fresh air did not Help her recover.

Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rave January 11th 2011, 9:17 pm

jacob saw the wall crack open and the blood pour out as it did he raised his hand and it swirled around his body and made a large sphere around his body and he made the wall fall apart into hundres of poisonus snakes around the women again to try and destract her from the large snake she thought she killed spliting into two more and coming at her from behind once again.
rave
rave

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 11th 2011, 9:27 pm

Maya barrel rolled out of the cave. Shaking off the snakes. They did not have the power to bite through her armore anyway. Maya pulled the switch to go back to hammer mode. She spun around using the hammer as a counterweight to make the spinning more faster and stronger. Her hammer eventually caught on fire. and soon a tornado. She leaned over drilling over to Jacobs position. If she didnt hit him the fire tornado surely would.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

wild camping trip - Page 3 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by rave January 11th 2011, 9:51 pm

the hammer hits sphere and drives it in the ground than as it explodes a large ball of barbed wire breaks apart like shrapnel and try to disarm and entangle the women in the process as the two big snakes still try to wrap her up as well . as jacob was sitting in the forest hidden watch his sphere get destroyed jacob thought to himself "it will not be long now as before the poison kicks in and i can actualy try to subdue her and see if its not to late to save her before she dies but i will give her credit this lady she is tough and a great fighter she has to be feeling the effect if my poison by now".
rave
rave

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 11th 2011, 10:06 pm

Maya dove to the side. dragging the hammer to the side. She saw the snakes, and raised the hammer to knock one down and out. The other one smacked into her knocking her out as she want skidding across the floor.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by rave January 11th 2011, 10:17 pm

As she landed jacob rushed to her side and started working on trying to make the secret antidote to the poison when it was finished he took a small cup out of his bag and pored the brew into int and made her drink the antidote then took her back to her cave and made a fire for her then caught a few fish and started cooking over the fire as she was recovering
rave
rave

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 11th 2011, 10:31 pm

Maya stirred, Waking up from the poison. She shot up sitting straight up. She looked for her hammer. Which had not been moved. She noticed she still had her sword. Why had she not been dead yet?. He had the perfect opportunity to kill him. She barely moved as she tried to remain undetected.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by rave January 11th 2011, 10:42 pm

jacob turned and held out a stick with a fish on it as he ate his " i know your awake i can see the shadow moveing on the wall dont strain your self here eat some fish it will help dear" as he smiled at the women you are strong as he signed it out knowing now for some reason that it seemed the only way he could communicate with her as he sit there still trying to use sign language to tell her when day breaks he will be on his way now he knows she is okay.
rave
rave

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 11th 2011, 11:10 pm

Maya looked at jacob with a mean glare " ̢̬̤̲̱̟̮͍͖͉̝̜̣͙͔͗̇ͪͩ̇̓̐͜͡͞ ̡̡͈̳̣̘̱̠͓̯͍̬ͭ̈̎̔͜͢͞ͅ ̧͖̭̥̠̥̝͕̤̫ͯ̋̇͌̿͂͗̉ͪ́̌̒͊̚ ̩̼̮̱̥͎̪̮̤͈ͭ̇ͭ͛͗͂͒ͮͧͤͭ̇̇͂̒͘͠͠ ̧̛̯̙̟͉̮̬̍̓ͬ͢͝ ̄ͨ̍ͭͫ̀ͥͫ͑͏̧̛͇͍̫͕̗͇̪͇͜͡ ͣ͌̓̇͒̉̏͌̈̇̎ͦ̔͒ͣ҉̶̷̹̺͎̬̬̲̭͖̣̦͈" She said snatching the fish stick and looked at it, wondering if he

spiked it with anything. She sniffed it rudely. It did not smell weird. So she decided to take a bite of it. Just a tiny bite, It did not taste weird. But she did not trust jacob. She wanted him to leave as soon as possible.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by rave January 11th 2011, 11:18 pm

he smiled and looked at her and gave her some water to wash down the fish then but he first took as small drink in front of her so she knew he meant no harm to her as he stood up and grabed the fish in his bag and started to cook them too.
rave
rave

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 11th 2011, 11:59 pm

Maya looked at Jacob, Why was he so friendly? he almost killed her before. Why sucker up to her now? She just wanted him to leave. She stared at the water. Considering moving. Her equipment was compromised at this point. Maya took a sip of the water.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by rave January 12th 2011, 12:12 am

rave slowly pulled out his sword and went to one knee to show his thanks and respect for her vallent effort and held his sword up with both hands so he could show her the blade and tried to see if he can see hers at the same time and also trying to show her he means no harm he will even let her hold his sword to prove this
rave
rave

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 12th 2011, 12:29 am

Maya took the blade, perhaps this was a misunderstanding. She looked at it. It was so primitive and dull compared to hers. She threw it back down tip first into the ground. She put her water down, went over and picked up her hammer, she pulled a switch to put it back into greatsword mode. She carried it over with ease and dropped it down tip first into the ground. It sank halfway under its own weight. Maya left footprints from carrying such a heavy weight. Maya sat back down. If he was truly a man of honor. He would take a look at her sword.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by rave January 12th 2011, 12:41 am

Jacob looked up at the massive blade he tried to pull the sword to where it was rooted in the ground for a moment than realized it was heavier than he thought so he grabbed the handle with both hands and tried as hard as he could to pick it up and as he strained the sword slowly started to rise after he got it moving he realized th it took every ounce of strength he had to just get it out of the ground as he wiped th sweat from his face he examined th sword it was not only heavy but decently sharp but what he wanted to know is how it cold explode on contact. then he sit the sword down gently and looked at the women again with a smile
rave
rave

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 12th 2011, 1:00 am

Maya was confused, Why the attack? She only defended what was hers. How has he not understood that jacob was being viewed as a thief. Maya took the greatsword and lifted it cleanly and swiftly behind her back. into her holster. She pointed to the cave and then to herself. Trying to indicate some sort of possession. And that he was invading.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by rave January 12th 2011, 1:10 am

Jacob looked at her and put his hands together and bowed his head to show he was sorry for what happened and then grabbed his sword and also put it back on his back then started to grabbed the fish that was cooking then tried to hand her another plate still trying his best not too get her confused.
rave
rave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top