The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Massacre I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Massacre I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Massacre I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Massacre I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Massacre I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Massacre I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Massacre I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Massacre I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Massacre I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Massacre I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Massacre I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Massacre I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Massacre I_vote_lcapMassacre I_voting_barMassacre I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Massacre

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Massacre Empty Massacre

Post by Dr Everyone December 26th 2010, 11:45 pm

A normal day In New York, busy and buzzing, people minding their own business. But the air was still, and people hurried along, expecting something bad to happen. And then it did. A loud pounding was heard, then screams. And then the crash of cars were heard, and finally, the sound of something crashing through a building.

"I am Cyborg Everyone: Destroyer. Prepare for immediate termination of your life forces."

A gargantuan cyborg holding a shield colored to look like a ying yang sign, started charging around Times Square, squashing people and plowing through everything in it's path. It wasn't long before police sirens could be heard. The police showed up, and upon seeing what was causing the trouble, began shooting. The bullets bounced off, causing no damage at all. Destroyer walked over to a police car and chucked it at another police car, scaring the police off. Still, there were people left in Times Square.

A minigun popped out of Destroyer's chest, and began tearing apart all remaining citizens. After a minute of firing up the entire square, Destroyer got up on his tentacles, giving him a vantage point.

"Scan complete. New York Times Square is currently devoid of life. Proceeding to Madison Square Garden."

Meanwhile, at one of the remaining police squad cars a few blocks away...

"All units, all units, we have a nearly indestructible super cyborg massacring New York. He has just slaughtered Times Square, and is headed towards Madison Square Garden. Will a hero please respond?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Massacre DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Massacre Empty Re: Massacre

Post by Bash December 26th 2010, 11:58 pm

Maya was sitting in the garden, she mad it her home where nature flourished. She understood civilization, and she was pleased to see that humans were doing so well in surviving. But her life remained in the hunt. She snuck up on a bird, hoping for lunch. Just then there was a loud explosion of Cyborg Everyone. Scaring the bird away. Maya looked in its direction, a larger predator approached, and this thrilled her. She was ready for this fight.

Maya drew her Bustersword and held it on her shoulder. Looking at her prey. It was rather humanoid. With spidery attachments and a blocky left arm. A primate type? Or was it a human in an odd armor?

͇̝͍͙̺̥̺̙ͣͨ̏ͨͣ̈́͗͆͗ͤ́ͫ͛͐̆́́͟ ̧̱͖͎̩̯̪̿͂̂̈̈̾͆ͨͩ̉̀̚̚͘ ̷̡ͫ͑ͯͦͩ̄̐͑̉ͦͯ͒̾̚͟͏̗̟͇̹̟̟̯̜̘͠ ̡̝̱̟͔̰͍͊ͮ̔̋͐͒̚͢ ̶̢̱͉͖͈̣̠̱̫͉̪͓̝͕̥̭͒̔͆̅̈́̽ͧ͂ͥ̐̃ ̢̬̤̲̱̟̮͍͖͉̝̜̣͙͔͗̇ͪͩ̇̓̐͜͡͞ ̡̡͈̳̣̘̱̠͓̯͍̬ͭ̈̎̔͜͢͞ͅ ̧͖̭̥̠̥̝͕̤̫ͯ̋̇͌̿͂͗̉ͪ́̌̒͊̚ ̩̼̮̱̥͎̪̮̤͈ͭ̇ͭ͛͗͂͒ͮͧͤͭ̇̇͂̒͘͠͠ ̧̛̯̙̟͉̮̬̍̓ͬ͢͝ ̄ͨ̍ͭͫ̀ͥͫ͑͏̧̛͇͍̫͕̗͇̪͇͜͡ ͣ͌̓̇͒̉̏͌̈̇̎ͦ̔͒ͣ҉̶̷̹̺͎̬̬̲̭͖̣̦͈ ̶̷̨̮͎̰̺͉̣͖ͫ́̒ͯ̓ͪ́̊̒̊̐̇̈͂ͫ͌̐ͅ ̶ͣ̿̇͏͈̝͎̥̪̞̣ ̒̑͐ͤ̔̏͌͂ͯ͒̊̓̃̅̈̒̓͘҉̥̺͖͈̪͕̯̬͔͍͍̯̳̰̭̜ͅ ̷̗̦̬̙͖̝̒̆̊̍͋ͨ̂̐̌̔̉̽̐͌̔͊̌̚͘͢͝ ̖̭̯͈̖̤̣̪̠͙̫̰̀̎ͦ̐̉ͦ̀͛̈̇͆ͨͯ́̕͝͞ ̸͔͍̝͖͕̙̺̦̖̮̺͍̲̺̼͎̞͍̎ͣ̂͗ͫͥ͂̽ͪ̄ͣ̅̄̄̋̅͢ ̵̦̭͕̭̬̜͖̥͚̻̪̖̮̪̮͑͐̒͛ͩ͊͟͞͝ ̸̴̛̫̤͍̮͙̭͈̳͍̖͓̘͙͇̪̫̋ͨ͒͒̆̆̒̾͛̒̄͆̀̈́̍͜ ̷̶͙̠̟͇͙̺̩̻͎̺̞̦̬ͬ͂̈́ͮ͗ͧ͋͢͟ ͕̜̯̬͉̗͕̪̉ͪ́͊̇ͮ͟͞ͅ ̸̛̜̳̫̼̙̰͖̲̝͙͗͗̀ͣ͛͐ͥͬ̋̋͊͛ͤͧ̔̾̽̇̚͘ ̴̢͉̟̘̜̩̰̜̰̲̯͓͖ͪ́̋̏̎ͧ͡ ̵̳͈̘̙̰͎̏̓͂͋̀͜͝ ̩͎̻͕̱̤̮̼͛̑ͩ̊̑͟͠ ̸̵̛̦͓̪͉͕͓̣̮͍̖̣̗͎̟ͤ̎̿̽͊̑́ ̓ͩ̑̂̔̈̏ͧ̍ͭ̈́͌̾̂ͩ̈́͞҉̶̛͚̞̻͠ ̷̸̧͚̺̳̘͙̓͌ͤͧ͛̚͘ ̶̵͖͔͚͇̞͈̩̲̼̯̜̻̜̥̈͒̒ͬ͗̈́ͪ̇̅͛ͩ͂̑ͣ͑͛̑́͘͡ͅ ̢̣͕̹̻͛ͦ̎ͣͭ̀ͯͩ̔̋ͬ̈́ͤ̈́̉͌̎̚̕͘ ̖̣̩̹̫̗̺̟͚̲̭͓̹̯̮̤̍͗̅̔ͨ̓ͮ͒͌ͪ͒͛ͭ̆͑͝ ̴̻̝̻͊ͫ̆ͦ͋ͭ̓ͧͩ̓̈̓̅͢͞ ̢̓̈́̑̍͂͟͢͏͚̯̲͈̫͕̯͇͖̲̭͍͇͝ ̛̞̣̜̰͓̮̲ͣ̒̇͛͒ͦͥ̇͛̌̈ͪ̏ͯ́ͮ̕ ͬ̋̓ͤͤ͂͑̈́̚͏̜̲͙̹͈̖̹̯͖̲̱͈͡͠ ̥̰̗̞̦̭͓̤͉͚̤͗ͭ̑̇̆̀̉̆̑̂̀̚͝ͅ ̵̸̴̨̥̻̼̞͎͌̎̓̀̀̐̾͗́̀ͣ͌̿ͧͤ̊ͭ̚ ̡̯̓̓ͤ̾͗͊ͧ̐͋̓ͣͮ̏̾̏͌̀̿͌͢ She said

She waited for a response.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Massacre Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 27th 2010, 12:34 am

CE Destroyer looked in the direction of the noise.

"Scanning.......Life detected. Language not recognized. Genetic structure different from Homo Sapien. Alien life form. Termination priority one, human termination priority two."

Done talking to itself, it then began talking to Maya.

"Alien life form, please drop your weapon and except the end of your life. Resistance is futile, Everyone shall succeed."

The minigun in his chest began to wind up, and the tentacles seemed to be....stretching, like you would before a work out or a sport. This was all a game to the cyborg, just the type of thing Dr.Everyone would invent, a machine who thought of life and death as a game.

"Terminate all life force."

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Massacre DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 27th 2010, 12:44 am

Maya was puzzled, what kinda growl was that. It held no intent of malice, sociality, or communicativeness tone about it. It was after all a monotonous speech. Maya tilted her head excessively in confusion. When the tentacles and minigun started gearing up, maya lifted her buster saber, she recognized a drill used as a weapon. This she assumed was a drill like attack. She sure did take her time figuring things out. Fortunately, the minigun was also slow. She planted her bustersword into the ground. And crouched behind it. the bullets could not destroy this sword in this amount. After all it was designed to take down larger foes then this predator.

Massacre Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 27th 2010, 12:56 am

The alien, instead of putting it's weapon down, had jammed it into a ground to use as a shield. No matter, Destroyer knew what is was programmed to do. It could pick up the Empire state building, this would be no hassle.

"Alien life form, prepare for destruction."

Destroyer let it's minigun fire, as a prime reaction, while it's tentacles went around the sword, half on each side. Then, using it's regular arms, picked up a chunk of ground the size of itself in each hand, and lobbed it at the Alien. The Alien would either get picked up by the tentacles, hit by the bullets, or hit by the rock. But in the Cyborg's not too developed (independent and sentient) brain it was thinking something.

"This fight will be a bit hard. This hero is almost as durable as I am, yet not as strong. High levels of muscle in certain areas suggests that it is a experienced fighter. I should be able to take most the blows, and deliver some powerful ones. I will just have to deal with this hero swiftly."

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 27th 2010, 1:07 am

Maya's shield took the brunt of the damage, she peeked over the corner and noticed it shoots projectiles. But fortunately, it would have to move its entire body to redirect that attach again. The spidery legs came at maya's flank. She had to move. She also noticed a boulder being picked up. It was a primate type for sure. Maya was thrilled, The hunt was on. Maya dislodged her bustersword.from the ground, keeping the blund edge to block. She actually grabbed one of the appendages and climbed on. Using the weight of the heavy bustersword to swing herself erratically onto the appendage. She took a swipe at the appendage. It would explode on contact. She made sure to keep the blunt side to the gatling gun.

Massacre Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 27th 2010, 1:34 am

The sword did little damage to the strongly built appendage.

"Minor damage to Section T-N Three. Preparing to strangle."

All the tentacles went for the Alien, circling around before heading for her. It looked like all the tentacles had coiled around something, but they were actually cornering the alien.

Regular people began running, seeing a temporary stop in any widespread fighting. Destroyer saw this and began to fire at the people with it's miniguns, it's tentacles following their commands and utilizing their hive mind like structure. Now they would work independently of Destroyer, and work as one mind.

"Your games are meaningless, alien. No success shall come of it. I'm no ordinary Cyborg." Destroyer said, this time, not so monotonous. It even had some emotion to it, some accent. One might start to realize that this robot was sentient, and had a mind of it's own.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 27th 2010, 1:52 am

Maya saw this coming in, She pulled a switch on her buster sword. The bladed end folded in, making an effective warhammer. She held the hammer straight in front of her. This tactic worked on what some would call the Krakken. let herself get strangled. Once the appendages became entangled she would pull the switch to go back to bustersword mode. This would repel the arms enough for her to slip through. She did. She once more went to hammer mode and zig zagged at the predator. Once in melee distance she was ready to smash its face in. Not to mention it would explode on contact.

Massacre Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone January 21st 2011, 4:10 pm

The Cyborg rolled out of the way, and on it's knees said "I will not allow you to kill me. Screw my preset orders. This needs sentient thinking."

The alien would definitely realize something was up now. Anyone would. A robot acting as if it were alive.

"Now please, allow me to kill you, so that I can get back to my job."

Each tentacle ripped a giant chunk out of the now-resembling-a-crater street. Holding the chunks, all lunged at the Alien, while the Cyborg slowly walked towards the alien, cracking it's mechanical knuckles.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top