The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] I_vote_lcapConcrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] I_voting_barConcrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] I_vote_lcapConcrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] I_voting_barConcrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] Empty Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain]

Post by Wonderboy December 5th 2010, 9:53 pm

New York City wasn't a good place to be at night. Two reasons for that. The first? Hell, it was New York, and the second, there was constantly people walking around. After all, it was the city that never sleeps. Martin, or Wonderboy, his newly acquired alias, sat atop of a building, amongst the smallest in the city and stared down at the hustle and bustle of various people moving around. He sat on the edge, his feet dangling off the edge, snacking on a corn dog. No one took him seriously. In fact, when he went to go buy the corn dog, the vendor thought he was some cosplayer going to some type of convention. "Daa~, being a hero is so boring." He muttered. He has read comic books and watched the news; giant robots, epic battles between a hero and villian, and sadly enough, none of this was happening to him.

He sighed, and after three minutes, finished his corn dog and dropped his stick into a trash can right under the building. Making sure to stay into the shadow, he stood up and brought his black cape over himself, in an attempt to stay inside of the natural shadows of the night. He watched the streets of New York, his eyes searching for any disruption or disturbance.
Wonderboy
Wonderboy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] Empty Re: Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain]

Post by Slamfist December 5th 2010, 10:49 pm

In the distance commotion could be heard rising to an uproarious cacaphony unlike most days in New York. Panic could be heard on the screaming voices of thousands. Right in the middle of Times Square, blood splattered the govenor's stage, shown large across the various screens displaying his address to the state. Numerous guards lay strewn about, various gashes and cuts opening their bodies wide apart, each placed with surgical precision. The govenor himself lay on his back scrambling away from his approaching attacker. The microphone on the terrified man's lapel caught his frantic, weeping words. "No please....don't kill me. I've got a family." A pause in his words was filled with wimpering noises as his attacker spoke words only audible to his prey. "What do you mean?" the govenor cried out, "Who could possibly want me..." His last words cut short as his body fell lifeless, a katana sliding into his throat. As his last few gurgled sounds left his body the attacker finally showed his face. He was muscular, around 6'4" and of obvious asian descent. His long hair was drawn back into a ponytail, revealing scars along his cheek. He left in a hurry, knocking the camera around, causing the whole city to lose sight of it's representative's attacker.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] Empty Re: Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain]

Post by Wonderboy December 5th 2010, 11:13 pm

Wonderboy had almost forgotten. He looked up the screen, as did everyone else, watching the governor beg for his life. His blue orbs widened as he gritted his teeth, simply standing there as the governor's life was taken right in front of his eyes. Looking down to the streets, he saw many people scream in terror and soon erupted into a giant uproar. "Oh damn it." The young hero muttered before grasping his cape in both hands and leaped off the building, gliding down slowly into the streets. He landed in the middle of the chaos, and waved his gloved hands in the air, in an attempt to hush the ground. "Please, everybody--" before he could finish his sentence, an older man, carrying a child, bumped into him, knocking him over. Rubbing his head, Wonderboy simply looked up at the man and everyone else who was fleeing the area, getting into the cars and driving away.

Knowing it wasn't good to stay in the middle of the street, and knowing the person who did this had to pass through the area eventually, Wonderboy decided to meet him halfway. He darted to the sidewalk and began to make his way to Time Square, which luckily wasn't too far away from where he was. Moving at a fierce and dodging every person in his way, he turned the corner and saw where the crime scene. Guards lay on the ground, a pool of blood under them, and the governor was on the stage floor, shaking. Knowing that he was still alive, he swiftly charged over to the governor, sliding down and bringing his head into his arms. "Sir, are you okay..?!" He exclaimed. Of course, he's not okay. , he thought and held his arm out, his eyes darting around before setting on the glove.

Pressing a button on the glove, a holographic computer monitor and keyboard appeared. His hands moved across the keyboard like wild fire, summoning the ambulance in seconds. He quickly pressed the button once more, deactivating the computer set up and pressed his button on the mask, changing into night vision. He charged through the streets of New York, searching for the man. He frequently messed around with the radius of which he could see before he spotted tall man fleeting in the distance. Using the night as cover, he moved into the shadows, and manuevered between a load of buildings before coming in front of the building the man was nearest to. Now, he ran toward the man, whipping out four steel balls from his utility belt and pitching them at his face. "STOP RIGHT THERE!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] Signature-1
Wonderboy's Updated Arsenal
Concrete Jungle [Open To A Villain] 2prxzxk
Wonderboy
Wonderboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 6th 2010, 7:44 pm

The man's sword flashed up, deflecting each ball harmlessly to the side. "I've no quarrel with you young vigilante. I'd rather avoid this and get my payment." Teiji bowed to the teenager as he finished his sentence. His katana was quickly returned to it's resting place at his left side, where his hand lay on the hilt, ready for another attack if the teen didn't back down.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderboy December 6th 2010, 8:11 pm

Wonderboy came to a stop in front of the man and stared him down. "I'm sorry, Mister, but I can't do that. You have to go to prison for what you did!" Wonderboy shouted. Sliding his legs apart, he reached for his utility belt and withdraw a small cylinder looking object and whipped it through the air, the cylinder extending into a six foot long bo-staff. Now moving forward, the rookie hero approached the man cautiously before leaping diagonally toward a wall. He pressed his feet against the wall, bounced off and spun around, aiming a powerful kick at the man's face, followed by a fierce swing of the bo-staff to the head.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wonderboy
Wonderboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 6th 2010, 9:21 pm

Teiji esily deflected the boy's bo attack with his katana, but was caught squarely on the jaw by the kick. So the boy knows how to fight. And he's strong. I suppose I must accept. Teiji's thoughts passed quickly. Teiji picked himself up off the ground and bowed to his opponent. "I accept your challenge." Teiji drew both of his swords, Raiden and Fuujin had served him faithfully over the years and he was sure they wouldn't fail him now.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderboy December 6th 2010, 9:59 pm

He rebounded off of the man's face and into a back flip, landing in a crouched position, holding his bo-staff out defensively. His legs slid apart as he stood up, standing up and staring at the man dumb-founded. "...You seem to be so noble.." Wonderboy exclaimed, swinging his staff about before settling in another stance, holding his free arm out, his palm facing Teiji. He slowly began to move around in a circle around his opponent, taking quick, deep breaths periodically. "Sorry, but this can't go unjustified. I have to do what I have to do, its people like you-" He didn't even bother to finish his sentence, and began to think about his father's death not too long ago. Memories began to flood into his mind, and became his fuel for this fight.

With a might battle cry, he charged forward, whipping out a small yellow pellet from his utility belt. Swiping it through the air quickly, Wonderboy tossed the air compression pellet at the man, the pellet bursting into a pressurized burst of air soon before reach him. Wonderboy moved fast, utilizing his first attack as a distraction, and began to swing his bo-staff at his opponent, occasionally throwing in a flurry of kicks in his combo. His seeming endless string of combo attacks were seeming to end anytime soon, for Wonderboy aimed to unleash hell on this man.

Wonderboy
Wonderboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 7th 2010, 9:09 am

The air burst met another air burst as Teiji slashed at the pellet with Fuujin, his own jet of pressurized air bolting forth to meet, what Teiji had expected to be a smoke pellet. It didn't matter, as the 2 fronts collided and cancelled each other quickly. But he was ready for the onslaught of kicks and bo swings this newcomer had prepared. With lightning fast reflexes, Teiji blocked every kick and every swing with the flat side of his blade, not wanting to harm the young man and finish this fight with the vigilante disable because of foot injury. No that victory would bring no honor. He'd see this fight to the end, only claiming victory if he felt he had earned it. And there, an opening. Teiji's foot slipped into the combat sending a kick directly at the would-be hero's chest.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderboy December 7th 2010, 3:22 pm

The kick hit hiim directly in the chest and the boy went soaring, sliding across the ground, coughing up spit. His bo-staff slipping out his grip and landing a few feet away from him. "Damn..." He muttered before bouncing back onto his feet and slipping into a light, defensive stance. Knowing that the man's sword could also release pressurized air, and Wonderboy being without a weapon, he would have to try something else. He reached into his utility belt and whipped out two more yellow pellets.

He charged forward, and leaped to the side, bouncing off a building and tossing the air pellets to the ground. The air pellets broke apart, throwing up pieces of rock and debris everywhere as Wonderboy came hurtling through the smoke, attempt to hit Teiji in the face with a hook shot.

Wonderboy
Wonderboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 7th 2010, 3:28 pm

Teiji watched the movements closely. Waiting for the boy to strike again. When he did it was actually through a cloud of smoke and debris. The blow almost caught him off guard, but Teiji was ready. He leaned out of the way of the shot and brought a knee up, hoping he wouldn't need to use his blades to defeat the boy. If he could catch him with one good shot Teiji was sure he could it end soon.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderboy December 7th 2010, 3:43 pm

Curving his body downward, he reached into his utility belt with his other arm and whipped out another pellet, this one brown and containing methane. "Suck this!" He exclaimed, and attempted to slam the pellet into Teiji's face. He would hopefully cause the combustible gas to go all over the swordsman's face, serving as a distraction while Wondeboy attempted to retrieve his bo-staff. The knee hit his stomach, but luckily, it didn't hurt as much as it should. He went soaring over the man's shoulder in and landed on his feet, sliding into his stance.

Wonderboy
Wonderboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 7th 2010, 3:50 pm

Gas filled Teiji's airways. It was difficult, but not impossible, to breathe. "You fight with no honor. You use cheap tricks and gases to fight for you." Teiji shook his head to try and clear the smell away. "I have no qualms on killing you now, boy." Teiji assumed a more practical fighting stance to combat the boy. No longer would he stand and deflect attacks. This fight was serious now. Raiden, the longer of the 2 blades crackled with energy as Fuujin, the shorter blade pulsed out small burst of air pressure. The gloves were off now, it was time to see if this 'hero' had what it took.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderboy December 7th 2010, 6:07 pm

"THE HELL YOU MEAN I FIGHT WITH NO HONOR? You killed the damn governor!" He exclaimed, clenching his fists in front of his face. He gritted his teeth and slid into another stance, legs spread out slightly, right arm bended across his torso and the other arm straight out, fist clenched. He charged forward, and reached into his utility belt, whipping out another methane pellet and tossed it at the man again. Ready to dodge any incoming strikes, he shot forward, and went for a powerful punch to the chest, throwing his hips into it for more damage.

Wonderboy
Wonderboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 9th 2010, 11:51 am

"I killed the govenor, yes. I also did so with honor. I gave him time to draw a weapon and try and fight back, he made no such attempt. I fought each of his gaurdsmen with honor, I defeated them. I desecrated no bodies, I cursed no family name, I paid respects to each man that has passed tonight." Teiji barely finished speaking when Wonderboy charged again. This time Teiji expected the gas pellet. With a lightning quick strike Raiden showered the small pellets with electricity, the sparks igniting the pellet in mid flight, causing a small explosion.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderboy December 12th 2010, 12:55 am

"Say what you want, but your actions will not be justified." Wonderboy said, making it clear that he would do his best to take this guy down. Attempting to slide in closer to the man, he cocked his fist back and then launched it at the man's face before following up with a barrage of kicks. He would stop abruptly, and then shoot away from Teiji, moving toward his bo-staff in a swift attempt to retrieve it.

Wonderboy
Wonderboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top