The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Getting the chapter over with I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Getting the chapter over with I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Getting the chapter over with I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Getting the chapter over with I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Getting the chapter over with I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Getting the chapter over with I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Getting the chapter over with I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Getting the chapter over with I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Getting the chapter over with I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Getting the chapter over with I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Getting the chapter over with I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Getting the chapter over with I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Getting the chapter over with I_vote_lcapGetting the chapter over with I_voting_barGetting the chapter over with I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Getting the chapter over with I_vote_lcapGetting the chapter over with I_voting_barGetting the chapter over with I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Getting the chapter over with

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting the chapter over with Empty Getting the chapter over with

Post by Havok November 17th 2010, 2:52 pm

Ok guys, I'm sure most of you have noticed that the two "Last topics" have stopped due to noobish overload. If we don't get at least one good final topic up, the site is SCREWED. As I see it there are two solutions to this. One, the admins just decide to skip the whole damned thing to end this cursed chapter. Two, the topics are deleted and removed from history and a single untainted topic is started. This means only necessary active members are allowed to post there. This should be able to get the ball rolling again and hopefully save the site from becoming an inactive mess again.

Although this is only my opinion and as I have no power on this site, it doesn't mean much.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Getting the chapter over with Empty Re: Getting the chapter over with

Post by Bash November 17th 2010, 3:43 pm

we wont skip since we (The staff) is keeping a promise to ralph.

All of the storyline stuff is on the ONCE very active people... now they became not as active and here we are....

all I can say is wait

Btw be prepared to get attacked pretty badly I have done this four times...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Getting the chapter over with Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 17th 2010, 3:52 pm

He won't get attacked, and the only reason we even said anything to you, is because of the way you went about it.....also you did 4 TIMES, he has done it once.

And Whiteshadow, we all really wanted to finish this chapter because and only because THE SITE CREATOR....Mat, wanted us to finish it. So the reason we "attacked" anyone is because he made it very clear that as a once proud active member...also the creator of the site, the least we could do is finish this one chapter.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Getting the chapter over with Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 17th 2010, 3:55 pm

However, because I understand your frustrations, I will make a poll, if enough people want to skip it, I guess as a democracy we will have no choice.

We all have wanted to end this chapter but inactivity run rampant has kinda sexually violated that idea.

I will choose an active site that skipped a chapter, over killing the site over a silly thing.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 17th 2010, 3:58 pm

I started a poll.....Please admins DO NOT vote, I want this to be up to the users alone.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 November 17th 2010, 6:04 pm

Admins dont get to vote? Are we not members of the site? Am I not subject to the same rules as everyone else here?

Even the president gets to vote on election day...

As for skipping vs not skipping, lets leave up to Ralph. He wanted us to not skip, then let him show us he means it. I'd say it's about time for an ultimatum. Call, text, email, or snail mail, I dont care... just get ahold of him and tell him that he has X days from some date coming up. For example...
"Hey Ralph, could you do us a favor and get on and resume posting before the first of December? If you cant, we're gonna go ahead and skip. We held it off as long as we could, but the site will soon slip into a permanent state of necrosis if we dont hurry and get things moving again."

But hey, I still dont think skipping is really the answer. What does it matter if the three/four "Main" threads are dead or not? Threads die all the time. If you want to RP, just do like the new guys: start a new non-storyline-dependant thread. Have all the heroes stopped defending the world? Have all the villians lost their love of looting/pilfering/killing/murdering/raping/destroying/pillaging/vandalising, etc? I surely hope not! So go into your boxes, find a toon you havent played a while, and start a new fucking thread. We dont NEED the story in order to RP. Blaming the dead chapter is nothing but beating a dead horse. A VERY dead horse.

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 18th 2010, 4:48 pm

keil7777777 wrote:Admins dont get to vote? Are we not members of the site? Am I not subject to the same rules as everyone else here?

Even the president gets to vote on election day...

As for skipping vs not skipping, lets leave up to Ralph. He wanted us to not skip, then let him show us he means it. I'd say it's about time for an ultimatum. Call, text, email, or snail mail, I dont care... just get ahold of him and tell him that he has X days from some date coming up. For example...
"Hey Ralph, could you do us a favor and get on and resume posting before the first of December? If you cant, we're gonna go ahead and skip. We held it off as long as we could, but the site will soon slip into a permanent state of necrosis if we dont hurry and get things moving again."

But hey, I still dont think skipping is really the answer. What does it matter if the three/four "Main" threads are dead or not? Threads die all the time. If you want to RP, just do like the new guys: start a new non-storyline-dependant thread. Have all the heroes stopped defending the world? Have all the villians lost their love of looting/pilfering/killing/murdering/raping/destroying/pillaging/vandalising, etc? I surely hope not! So go into your boxes, find a toon you havent played a while, and start a new fucking thread. We dont NEED the story in order to RP. Blaming the dead chapter is nothing but beating a dead horse. A VERY dead horse.

Agreed.

-My DeviantArt-
Getting the chapter over with JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist November 18th 2010, 5:46 pm

You guys aren't admins. You can vote.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 November 18th 2010, 11:51 pm

I figured it applied to mods too. But my argument is still relevent to you, sir. Wink

Also, I'm starting to think the site isnt as "dead" as everyone's saying. Granted, it isnt speeding by at 'Ludicrus Speed' or anything, but there were a good 9 new posts in the last couple days. And we are getting a flux of new people again...

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok November 19th 2010, 3:18 pm

It appears everyone is just focusing on the whole "Skip" thing. Didn't anyone even think about the closed last topic idea? I mean honestly, I'd personally prefer a chapter skip, but if so many people are going to be upset by the idea why not just do that instead?
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 19th 2010, 6:52 pm

If people are willing to start those up, fine, but I simply wish to skip.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top