The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) I_vote_lcapThe Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) I_voting_barThe Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) I_vote_lcapThe Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) I_voting_barThe Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) Empty The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...)

Post by Bash October 15th 2010, 9:42 pm

Cassiel opened the double doors of GUN pulling his wings down to clear the doorway. Continuing to walk, he used his left wing to hold open the left doorway open for the other angels that should be following him. Their objective was to find a radical religious guy formerly from an organization called the "Meek." Cassiel stretched his arms and his right wing. GUN was just too cramped for him. He enjoyed the open areas, particularly heights. as it was his area of expertise. Not for the flying part, but for the freedom to watch the world below him. That freedom was being compromised, Raide was threatening to destroy everything he came to know. He could not allow that. He closed his eyes and sought the future, where this radical person was. Surprisingly, he was nearby, New York actually. The hardest part would be for him to be convinced to join the hand of justice. After all New York was being infested with Demons of great numbers. Cassiel assumed correctly that he would be more concerned about saving his own neck and battling the small guys, rather than attacking the leader and cutting off the head of the snake. Cassiel could not waste any time, But he had to wait on his friends to help.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) Empty Re: The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...)

Post by Araska October 17th 2010, 2:04 am

A block away from Central Park, a large cathedral in the Roman Gothic style stood. It was falling apart, the large stained glass windows breaking apart, pigeons and ravens letting themselves in to make nests in the musty attic. The place had been long abandoned, for the last procession was not exactly holy. The last man that had stood behind the pulpit was the 'Reverend' Kezia, spewing his zealous filth across New York for around a year before moving on.
In the back of the chapel sat a young man, leaning his cheek against a tall pole, two blades folded back against it's length. Pulling himself up, he headed down the isle, headed for the pulpit.
Kabel had last stood in the building as a follower himself. Now he was there, desperate to get in touch with Kezia's power yet again.
The screams from Central Park rang though the building, and the smell of burning flesh started to burn in Kabel's nose as well. His grip on his weapon tightened. He needed to be outside. Innocents were dying, and he could be helping. The light magic that Kezia had given him was very strong, but only if an avatar of sorts took over him that Kabel couldn't control. But he wanted too. Needed too, if he planned on saving anyone.
The most logical place to do so seemed to be where he was given his power. But it seemed Kezia's presence had long left the area.
Kabel stood for what must have been hours, racking his mind on how to trigger his other form, pacing back and forth, the smell of death surrounding him as smoke began to pour into the chapel from the broken windows.
He stopped, unable to continue though the chaos he could perceive. He was torn, he knew that if he went outside as it is he would surely die, but...
There was no choice. He had to do what he could, Kabel thought, as he turned for the door, Cross in hand.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Araska
Araska

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 59
Job : Winning at everything forever.
Humor : THIS! IS! Something completely diffrent.
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Back to top Go down

The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) Empty Re: The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...)

Post by keil7777777 October 22nd 2010, 9:58 am

Xyron nodded to Cassiel as they exited the door. The Watcher had a look in his eye, like he already new where their 'Ally' was waiting. And they couldnt waste any time. Once everyone was out, the Angels took flight, heading towards New York City, Cassiel in the lead. In the back of Xyron's head he could feel an itching sensation, as if someone was tickling him. There was a lot of pain coming from this direction. He grimaced at the feeling. There was nothing he could do for them now. Hopefully other heroes had already arrived on the scene. The Hand was on a greater mission.

As the Angels arrived on the scene, they noticed a decrepit old church sitting by itself. The yard was in disarray, the windows were no longer useable, and even the architechture was crumbling in places. Still, the energy given off by the consecrated ground was tangible, despite the slight taint left by (what Xyron assumed was) neglect. The building itself was of the Classic Roman Gothic style, with a vaulted ceiling and carved stone walls. Xyron smiled, remembering when the style was still new. It was amazing the way time passed so quickly, like water over a stone. Stare at the stone, and nothing seems to change. But return in a day and it would no longer remain.

Xyron blinked hard to bring himself out of his reverie. Now was not the time for nostalgia. He looked back, double checking that the others had also arrived. Then he turned towards the door.

((Sorry if this was borderline character controlling. We really needed to get to the door before he left it, so I sped things along. Thank you liquid time. XD ))

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 22nd 2010, 3:08 pm

(Im fine with it... what I wanted anyhow)

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

The Meek Radical (Closed except for tobais, Keil, Ember and araska... This might take a while...) Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 October 25th 2010, 9:16 am

((I'd say we should just continue this without Ember. Just mention "the others" every once in a while to notice that she's here, then keep going. If we avoid addressing her, then she can just jump in when she returns and we can get this thread moving in the meantime. Araska, that means you're up.))

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top