The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Logan the Phoenix (not done) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Logan the Phoenix (not done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Logan the Phoenix (not done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Logan the Phoenix (not done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Logan the Phoenix (not done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Logan the Phoenix (not done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Logan the Phoenix (not done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Logan the Phoenix (not done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Logan the Phoenix (not done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Logan the Phoenix (not done) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Logan the Phoenix (not done) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Logan the Phoenix (not done) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Logan the Phoenix (not done) I_vote_lcapLogan the Phoenix (not done) I_voting_barLogan the Phoenix (not done) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Logan the Phoenix (not done)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Logan the Phoenix (not done) Empty Logan the Phoenix (not done)

Post by Guest October 1st 2010, 3:08 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:
Title: the immortal, the phoenix
Alignment: neutral
Race: Mutant Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 6'
Weight: 175

Costume Description/Image: if Description please be very detailed.

Personality:
Logan is cold to most people that he don't know, and he likes to play the bad guy in almost every situation, but he tends to lean more to the good side how ever. He is also detached from the world and don't really have a lot of friends, but talks to a lot of people. This comes across some people that he is a shy person, but really he just don't want to hurt any one.

History:

Powers:
Logan has they ability to evolve at will which gives him the Ability to develop a resistance or immunity to whatever he is injured by or exposed to. he is able to do this by manipulating his genetic make up, and adding gens from other living objects this does not including people. meaning that he could take the genetic make up of a iguana with how they can regrow their tail and then added that ability to his own allowing him to regrow his limbs and body parts. granting him a slow regeneration, but if he adds other animals regeneration then he would get ride of they iguanas. because he can only have one type of genetics and can't stack them on top of each other with several genetics that all revolve around regeneration. This is one of the first things that Logan has done and has travailed the world to find the animal with the best regeneration rate, but while in the process of increase the rate that he could regenerate he has gained several other ability's that he shares with animals. like the senses of the wolf and being able to breath under water like the star fishes. He has already gained they ability to climb up walls like the spider. Also he has traveled across the planet to the highest point in the world in search of the Phoenix. After he found it he took some of the cells from the sacred bird and gained they ability to rise back up from his ashes after death, but if they ashes are scattered than their is no way for him to come back from. (this only works if he dies of old age, but with this ability he dies at they age of 60 and is reborn again at they age of 20)

They second half of his power is immunity to other powers so to speak. Logan has they ability that when he is attacked by some ones power that his body remembers the pain from they attack and modify s his genetic make up to were they attack don't harm him any more. With this ability Logan has gained they ability to resist cold and fire to an extent. (this means that if some one was to throw a weak fire ball that hit it would do damage to Logan but he would regenerate the wound and his body would remember that pain, so they opponent would have to lunch a more powerful fire ball again to do damage again. how ever if they were to throw the same fire ball and hit, then they could get him like a ring of fire and it could hurt him. so basically they same attack wont work twice, but this only works with powers it does not affect physical attacks)

so far to sum up the powers that Logan has gained from they animals he has
regeneration- this allows him to regrow organs in a matter of seconds (by the next posts), and heal from burns and such in a matter of minutes(after they 2 post), and to regrow an arm or of the such in a matter of hours.(after 10 posts his arm will be fully regenerated)
super senses- he can hear and smell at the same level of a wolf
wall climb- he can climb on walls just like the spider
water breathing- he can breath under water like the star fish
fangs and claws- he has gained the fangs and claws like a wolf

PowerGrid:
Int:2
Str:3
Spe:4
Dur:5
EP:6
FS:2

Character Image/Description: If description please be very detailed on it.

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)

Last edited by travisrayhogsed on October 3rd 2010, 9:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Logan the Phoenix (not done) Empty Re: Logan the Phoenix (not done)

Post by VivaLaCult October 1st 2010, 8:11 pm

Hell......No.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Logan the Phoenix (not done) Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 1st 2010, 8:49 pm

And you/I thought my original shapeshifter was op'd....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Logan the Phoenix (not done) Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 1st 2010, 9:01 pm

its not done i'm going to tone it down thats what i wanted but its not what he will have. i'm filling in and taking out it will probably take a while before he is done. but while you guys are looking at this which one of the two sides of his power do you guys think is better. cause im only keeping one of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 1st 2010, 9:08 pm

The first one was basically my shapeshifter on steroids. I could do basically the same thing (talking about my original katachi). the bottom seems almost like a copy of that one guy from yu yu hakusho. you know that guy in the dark tourney, ate those balls that made hime immune to Hiei powers.

If you could nerf the first, find originality in the second, and finally pick only one of the two powers. then maybe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 1st 2010, 9:08 pm

/\
||

Tobais here...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 1st 2010, 9:12 pm

yea that was my problem with the first ability was to separate it from your character, but i had forgotten about that guy from yu yu hakusho. i had gotten they idea from this site i googled for a list of super powers. it had both powers their so i put both into my own words and then posted with a little of the simple info that is up to change as well as his name, and i figured that i would figure it out later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 1st 2010, 9:24 pm

I have no problem with shapeshifting or even having someone like me There are heroes and villians with shapeshifting powers already. Its not illegal to have someone else's power. otherwise, super-strength/speed/intelligence/energy beam would not be allowed. I understand the originality, but add a diminishing flaw to it like a duration, or maybe a one time use transformation per use of genetic material for example.

As for the second one, Immunities. Stuff like Immune to age/disease/cold/warm are generic stuff that does not have any problem with being acceptable. As for anything? there had better be a big flaw about it. like a small duration. or risking getting Koed yourself. again examples. or maybe your endurance is so shoddy that you risk getting killed BEFORE you get the immunities.

These are my ideas for editing to make both sides acceptable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult October 1st 2010, 10:49 pm

Both powers are stupidly too powerful, if you nerf them both a lot and I mean A LOT then maybe.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 2nd 2010, 6:43 am

ok cave man i took some of your ideas and added in that he can't stack his powers like the regeneration if he takes it from one and then takes it from another then he losses the first power of regeneration and keeps they new one. also i added that he can't take the genetics of humans only animals. (and he can't shape shift just use their powers) i also added in that he dies at they age of 60 and is reborn at they age of 20 if they ashes are not moved around and scattered, and that this only works if he dies of old age.

and for they second one i took away they auto immunity to hot and cold and added that he just is immune to the first attack on as long as it is the same attack over again.

EX. some one throws a fire ball Logan is hurt from it he regenerates then they throw another fire ball that is the same as the one before and logan is not affected by it.

EX. some one throws a fire ball Logan is hurt from it he regenerates then they get him in a ring of fire of the same strength, but since it is a different kind of attack he is still hurt from the burning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult October 2nd 2010, 7:39 am

Is he immune to physical attacks?

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 2nd 2010, 4:22 pm

nope i added that to but it was like 6 Oclock this morning before i had to go to work, and forgot to put it in the update above.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 2nd 2010, 9:08 pm

So basically youre a power barrier. weaponmasters will fuck him up right?

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 3rd 2010, 4:35 am

yea thats was why i put his FS so high was so that he would have some kind of defense against a weapons master but yea most of his powers would be useless against one
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 3rd 2010, 1:25 pm

Well lets see what rick says... I say maybe

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top