The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Lazarus Paralax (Abaddon) [WIP]
Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 am by Descendants

» The Wild Child and Peter Pan ride again (Humanity optional)
Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:34 pm by Shael Atterrius

» Broken pieces
Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:06 pm by The Bolt

» ALERT!: There's a Blackguard in the Apple(Blackguard only)
Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:51 pm by inquisitor

» Chromatica
Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:40 pm by Zonky Blong

» It's raining somewhere
Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:11 pm by Hyperion

» They say (S)Laughter is the best medicine (Open to 2)
Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:42 am by Puglife43vr

» Good Zeke hunting
Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by Cobalt

» The smokey streets of LA (Lucas)
Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2019, 8:29 pm by Phantasm

» Reunited in the ashes (Alert, invite only)
Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2019, 8:00 pm by Cobalt

» A sun rises on The Big Apple (Crisis thread, Invite only)
Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2019, 7:25 pm by Atlas

» A.I. Know You (Andi)
Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2019, 6:44 pm by Danny The Sphinx

Superhero RPG's Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Chat Moderators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2019 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) Pixel
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) Empty Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!)

Post by VivaLaCult on September 20th 2010, 9:02 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Hidalgo, Father Bitores, or Saint Hidalgo
Title: None.
Alignment: Evil
Age: Physically 46, Spiritually he believes he has existed forever.
Race: Spaniard
Hair: Black
Eyes: One Blue, One Red
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 230 lbs

Costume Description/Image:

Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) Sh_cha10

Personality:
Spoiler:
Hildalgo is very outspoken and charismatic able to bend the will of most ordinary people with simple words. Hildalgo is also very spiritual in his own sense, believing himself and Kezia to be almighty, Hildalgo follows the will of no one but himself and his trusted leader Kezia.

History:
Spoiler:
Hidalgo has spent the majority of his life preaching and teaching his beliefs to any person that he could get to listen. Over the 46 years of his life he was able to put together a small cultist group that he refers to as "The Dark Omen". The Dark Omen is bent to the will of Hidalgo and consist of semi-important figures, these figures such as cops allow Hidalgo to work uninterrupted. Hidalgo has spent his life preaching the annihilation of anyone that refuses to listen, and the people he has convinced thus far have been known to be notoriously and excessively violent. Despite his recent success in the cultist region Hidalgo wasn't content with small incidences. Hidalgo now works on his ultimate goal of annihilating any non-followers, unfortunately he has neither the power nor the man power to pull off such a feat, so he follows anyone who can help him further his goal.

Hidalgo also refers often to events that happened previous to his physical existence, Hidalgo believes that he has lived since the beginning of time, this makes Hidalgo all the more cryptic. Hidalgo spent the last 10 years of his life perfecting his powers, using his connections in his cult, he was able to have his limbs altered to give him his unnatural ability. His other power was granted to him due to years of dabbling into dark arts. (More will be added in the future....soon)

Powers:
Spoiler:
Hidalgo possesses the power to draw the life force from people's body, however this is limited to the strength of will of the opponent. Someone (Like a hero) with strong will could resist for a short time, while a small child or a weak willed adult could be destroyed within seconds. Hidalgo can then manipulate this energy for strong or weak attacks depending on the stored life force. In desperate times Hildalgo can tap into his own life force, but this would only be used as a last ditch effort. Hidalgo also has the ability to extend his arms and neck (Which are held together via sutures) using tethers that drain life energy at a very slow rate. When Hidalgo sucks life from a target he leaves them a lifeless corpse, glazed over eyes and all, storing their life in his own body, essentially causing death in front of people's eyes.

Spoiler:
PowerGrid:
Str: 6
Spd: 1
End: 5
Int: 5
FS: 6
EP: 7

Last edited by VivaLaCult on December 9th 2010, 7:44 pm; edited 8 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult

Male

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) Empty Re: Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!)

Post by Bash on September 20th 2010, 9:14 pm

cannot fulfill your request...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) Bash15
Bash
Bash

Male

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) Empty Re: Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!)

Post by VivaLaCult on September 21st 2010, 1:30 am

Highlight to read the spoiler.

Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on September 21st 2010, 8:06 pm

Lol, my name was in the title. Don't worry, I didn't read.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash on September 21st 2010, 8:12 pm

............................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................mmhm

Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) Bash15
Bash
Bash

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on September 21st 2010, 8:17 pm

The irony is that I probably wouldn't have noticed this app had you not put my name in the title.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash on September 21st 2010, 8:31 pm

But now you have soooo much suspicion on you, yet we have no proof.

Bash
Bash

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on September 21st 2010, 8:32 pm

Precisely. Therefore, I am guilty until proven innocent.

No, wait...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult on September 21st 2010, 8:33 pm

Very Happy I love you Nightkill.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash on September 21st 2010, 8:33 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you have no idea how much I use That phrase IRL.

Bash
Bash

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult on September 21st 2010, 8:39 pm

Very Happy

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo on September 22nd 2010, 9:27 pm

Nightkill wrote:Precisely. Therefore, I am guilty until proven innocent.

No, wait...

lol... I love you babe!

Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) Breathesigfinished

ECHO'S SONG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6QvpO4ttqY&feature=related
Echo
Echo

Female

Number of posts : 389
Job : Farm hand
Humor : Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon...
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash on September 22nd 2010, 9:35 pm

Your topic is being stolen viva. you should do something. Like copy paste over to a random old topic and edit a post so it doesnt appear on the latest post list. before someone takes a peek.

Bash
Bash

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekSkiba on March 8th 2011, 7:13 am

Trashing for obvious reasons.

Derek Skiba
Bitores Hildalgo(Don't look under the spoiler unless you know you are allowed)(NIGHTKILL!) Derekskiba
DerekSkiba
DerekSkiba

Male

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top