The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Flash Bang I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Flash Bang I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Flash Bang I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Flash Bang I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Flash Bang I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Flash Bang I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Flash Bang I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Flash Bang I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Flash Bang I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Flash Bang I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Flash Bang I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Flash Bang I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Flash Bang I_vote_lcapFlash Bang I_voting_barFlash Bang I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Flash Bang

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flash Bang Empty Flash Bang

Post by Guest September 10th 2010, 11:33 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:Flash Bang
Title: The Human Bug Zapper
Alignment: Good
Race:Caucasian
Hair:Red
Eyes:Green
Height:6'7"
Weight:289 pounds

Costume Description/Image: Yellow Jumpsuit with metal gauntlets attached at the wrist to amplify his power to an extent. There is an exploding grenade symbol on the chest and it flashes from white to black and every color in between

Personality:The jock who secretly is a geek(athletic yet shy and loves everything about computers)

History:Irish born from the O'Leary family. His parents disowned him as a baby due to financial troubles and have failed to contact him since. Discovered his powers after getting jumped by merciless gangsters in New York City due to his trying to break up a fight involving said gang members and a defensless child. Has attended numerous High Schools and only stayed due to his amazing athleticism. Mastering his powers came after three years of isolation so he is even more abnormally shy and distant. He secretly wishes for acceptance and for his true family to rescue him from his foster family.

Powers: He controls light to a certain extent. He can turn nearly invisible with only superhumans able to see him. He also emits a pulse laser from his fingertips or any object he so chooses to weild. his powers weaken him after prolonged use and he has yet to master some aspects of it(i.e. the invisibility only makes him look like a ghost to superhumans, and if he stays that way too long, he will forever be in that state). He also has superhuman strength and can fly for a distance up to 1/4 of a mile though he always manages to hurt himself on the landing.

PowerGrid:
strength:4
endurance:4
speed:1
intelligence:6
energy projection:4
fighting skills:1

Character Image/Description: Red hair, green eyes, broad shoulders, square jaw, freckles, 6'7", 289 pounds, big hands, soft expression, well muscled, slight brooding look beneath his eyes

Roleplay Sample: "Damn!" Flash O'Leary just awoke after another mugging by the local gang. They came out of nowhere, like the shadows around him now. He barely escaped by flying to the nearest skyscraper but hit his head on a pipe as he landed and got knocked out.

He lurches forward, unable to stop himself and jumps off the skyscraper! Flight comes easy and he's off to his apartment. Unfortunately he gets evicted tomorrow. Maybe fortune will smile upon him.

He lands with the ease of practice and hits his shoulder hard against a support beam near the window. his pain momentarily stuns him as he fumbles around for food. Ramen was his choice of the night(and every other night of the past month). "I need to get out of here" and maybe he's right. A life change was due to happen and he was sure it involved his parents. He had kind of a sixth sense about these things.

Last edited by Jimmy92 on September 10th 2010, 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : modifications needed)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Flash Bang Empty Re: Flash Bang

Post by Bash September 10th 2010, 11:52 am

So far so good, There are some problems. You need a powergrid. You can write it out such as:

You have 20 points since you fly No stat can be starting at 7. 6 is your limit.
Here is an example.
Intelligence: 4
Energy projection: 4
Fighting Skills: 2

Also: Can you elaborate your history, why did he get jumped, what makes him a geek, and a jock at the same time. How did he learn to control his powers? Answer those questions in your history and we're good.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Flash Bang Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 11th 2010, 1:19 am

approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flash Bang Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist September 11th 2010, 8:50 am

You can have 22 points.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 11th 2010, 12:23 pm

He also has superhuman strength and can fly for a distance up to 1/4 of a mile though he always manages to hurt himself on the landing.

He can fly... 20 points

Flash Bang Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 12th 2010, 1:08 am

You may join the topic "The assault" in New york If you want. This is a storyline mission and can get you right into the fighting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top