The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse I_vote_lcapYoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse I_voting_barYoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse Empty Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse

Post by Slamfist June 23rd 2010, 1:01 pm

Real Name: Katō Yoshihiro(Westernized as Yoshihiro Katō), also answers to Yoshi or Katō
Super Hero/Renegade/Villian Name: None
Title: Gesshoku Tora
Alignment: Good Neutral
Race: Japanese
Hair: White
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 154 lbs

Costume Description/Image:
Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse A-kato11

Personality: Yoshihiro tries to avoid conflict as much as possible. Not cocky but confident in his own abilities. He also holds a very large amount of respect for his ancestors and elders.

History: Yoshihiro was born and raised in Japan. He lived in one of the very few rural parts of the island and worked on a small family farm. As he grew up he was told about his samurai ancestors, particularly Katō Kiyomasa, who was known for committing particularly heinous acts, such as the ones at the battle of Hondo, where he ordered his men to cut open the bellies of all pregnant Christian women and cut off their babies' heads. Despite his ancestors gruesome past, Yoshihiro became enthralled in the Sengoku history. He eventually went to Kumamoto Castle where there was a statue of Kiyomasa. As he peered at the large stone construct of his ancestor Yoshihiro felt strange. Finding no strength in himself to even turn his head away, Yoshihiro was forced to continue gazing. Time seemed to slow to a stop as he continued to stare. At last Yoshihiro found himself able to move but time was at a stand still. He wandered around for hours, eventually making his way to the top floor of Kumamoto Castle where he saw a ghostly figure. He beckoned for Yoshihiro to approach, which Yoshihiro couldn't force himself to deny. As Yoshihiro finally came face to face with the figure the figure removed his helmet and mempo, revealing a face not unlike his father's. It was clear that this man was none other than Kiyomasa himself. Kiyomasa told Yoshihiro of a store house where an ancestral set of armor and weapon was stored, where he would find great power. Kiyomasa also informed Yoshihiro that it could only be opened by the Katō family on the night of a lunar eclipse. Yoshihiro felt compelled to confront him on his past actions, which turned out to be a rumor spread to increase his notoriety and make the other Lords fear him. Yoshihiro chose to believe this, not because he was necessarily convinced, but for his own sake. As Kiyomasa bowed and faded, time came back into focus, people began moving again, and Yoshihiro found himself standing in a sort of bewilderment. He dismissed the vision as a vivid dream and went on about his life. Over then next year his dreams were plagued with meeting with Kiyomasa who incessantly reminded Yoshihiro of the location. Yoshihiro finally gave in and made his way back to Kumamoto Castle on the night of a lunar eclipse. He snuck past the security and made his way to the weapon and armor room of the castle. He immediately recognized his family's old clan symbol and pressed his palm to it. The wall opened behind the symbol revealing a misshapen stone staircase leading downward. Yoshihiro was in disbelief now, questioning his own sanity now. He reluctantly treaded the dark staircase and found himself in a lightly it room, torches surrounding the small cave like structure. In the back lay an ornate scythe and a set of light, exquisitely crafted armor. He donned the armor and picked up the scythe. As his hand touched the scythe his mind was filled with ages of wisdom and battle, he felt as though his body had been trained for combat over hundreds of years, and his hair whitened as if with old age, but his face stayed young. Things became clear to Yoshihiro, he had gained over 500 years of combat expertise and the wisdom of immortal spirits, but his mind was his own. Being the kind of person he was, Yoshihiro swore to unite the countries in harmony, much like his ancestor had fought to unify Japan in peace.

Powers: Yoshihiro has generations of combat training and wisdom(note this is not intelligence, this is combat strategy and diplomacy). His scythe and armor are infused with spiritual energies, enabling the armor to withstand even high caliber rounds and the scythe to not necessarily cut anything but to cause pain to even the most well armored foe, though the scythe itself is extremely sharp and doesn't wear down. His body is honed to slightly superhuman levels.

PowerGrid:
Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse Yoship10
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse Empty Re: Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse

Post by Slamfist June 24th 2010, 10:09 am

Complete
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse Empty Re: Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse

Post by Guest June 24th 2010, 3:38 pm

wow very balanced I like it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 7th 2010, 1:28 am

You need an outside approval? well im doing a mass sweep, approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Yoshihiro Katō the Tiger of the Lunar Eclipse Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top