The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Not United for long... (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Not United for long... (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Not United for long... (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Not United for long... (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Not United for long... (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Not United for long... (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Not United for long... (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Not United for long... (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Not United for long... (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Not United for long... (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Not United for long... (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Not United for long... (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Not United for long... (Closed) I_vote_lcapNot United for long... (Closed) I_voting_barNot United for long... (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Not United for long... (Closed) I_vote_lcapNot United for long... (Closed) I_voting_barNot United for long... (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Not United for long... (Closed)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not United for long... (Closed) Empty Not United for long... (Closed)

Post by keil7777777 June 22nd 2010, 1:43 pm

Alexander “Meteo” Bloodpyre was out for, well, blood. For far too long, the villain organizations like SCAR and FEARE had sat back committing petty crimes and bank robberies while Meteo sat in the background like an unused toy. It was about time FEARE got some real street cred, and Meteo was more than prepared to deliver. It was for this reason, and Alex’s unquenchable desire for murder, that had led the hot-headed pyromancer to this very distinctive complex in Manhattan. Known to most as the HQ for the United Nations, the building was currently holding one of the famous peace-pushing General Assembly meetings. They were meeting in attempts to find a peaceful resolution to the rising amounts of super-powered individuals emerging all over the world. And by doing so, they were painting a large target on themselves; a target Meteo couldn’t help but aim for.

As he walked toward the building, his designer shades hiding the eager look on his face, he couldn’t help but laugh at how lax the security was. Already the building was in sight, and he had yet to be stopped. Finally, as he approached the main gate with his hands in his pockets, the guards stepped out to block his path. One of them raised a hand to stop him.

“Excuse me sir. Can you please remove your hands from your pockets slowly, and show us some ID?” The second guard stared on nonchalantly, one hand resting gently on his sidearm. Meteo smiled.

“Why in the world would I need to take my hands out of my pockets? It’s a lot colder than I’m used to, this far north.” The first officer looked uneasy as he cautiously put his hand on his weapon.

“We just need to make sure you’re not armed. And I’d like to see some ID, NOW.” The officer put added emphasis on the last word, as if to suggest he actually had authority. The second cop laughed and turned back towards the gatehouse. He muttered a ‘You tell’im Manny’ before heading for the door. Meteo pulled his hands out slowly, putting them up in a false show of peace. The first cop relaxed visibly. Meteo’s grin widened.

“See, know I’m cold. But I bet I have just the thing to warm me up.” The cop took a tentative step towards him, eyeing him curiously.

“Oh yeah? Whats that?” The cop got within melee range, reaching out for Meteo’s ID. Meteo grinned and leaned forward, whispering so that only the closer officer could hear.

“I’ve got you!” Immediately, the air that had been concentrating around the Guard burst into flame. He ran around screaming for a second before tripping and falling to the ground. The second guard burst out of the gatehouse, caught almost completely off-guard (get it?). He took a second to take in the scene before pulling his gun out of it’s holster. But in the second the guard was stunned, Meteo had been closing the gap. So by the time the gun reached eye level, Meteo had already reached him. Closing one hand around the barrel, Meteo laughed. “Careful now, these things are dangerous!” The barrel melted in his hand as the guard stared, dumbfounded. Meteo grinned as he slapped the near-molten metal onto the guard’s gaping face. Almost instantly the skin began hissing as the metal burned flesh. The guard started to scream, but Meteo’s hand was already covering the former’s mouth. It only took a few seconds for the guard to pass out of the pain. Meteo scowled.

“I hate it when they pass out.” His alter ego soon replied:

Well I’m sure they aren’t too fond of you burning their faces into an unrecognizable mess either, but you don’t hear them complaining.” Alex laughed as he summoned more fire to consume the bodies.

“You’re right, Max. I don’t hear them complaining.” He paused for a moment before adding: “Well, not anymore.” Meteo turned back towards the UN, ready for the next challenge. Troops were already pouring out, standing ready to defend their beloved ambassadors. Their weapons all came up, trained on the murderer. One of them ordered him to freeze. He only laughed. “Sorry, boss. Not my thing.” Fire began erupting from all directions as Meteo poured his energy into sheer heat. The resulting flames poured out into the crowd of police, cause some to catch fire while others recoiled, unable to bear the heat. Shots began firing out at random into the crowd. Meteo stopped the flow of fire and rolled into cover behind the guardhouse. Despite making a deal with the devil for control of Fire and Wind, he was very much still affected by bullets.

Damnit Malady, any day now!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Not United for long... (Closed) Empty Re: Not United for long... (Closed)

Post by Slamfist June 22nd 2010, 7:11 pm

As the smoke clouded their vision more and more, to anyone viewing the scene, the men were growing visibly weaker. Their muscles showed signs of atrophy, their skin dried and cracked, their bones ached under the weight of their increasingly husk like bodies. There was no way for them to escape, one route cut off by searing flames the other by a wall of thick choking smoke. It was when the scene looked truely bleek that it worsened. The sounds of snapping bones rang across the blazing field. As the last of them men fought to stand their legs caved in on themselves, causing tears to open across their legs, what blood was still being pumped spilled out quickly. As more and more men collapsed under the weight of their own frail bodies a figure could be seen making its way through the smoke. As Malady stepped into view it became clear, this wasn't smoke, it was Malady's black mist. The men withered and died, burned to a crisp, sometimes both. The stench of burning flesh, cloth, and plastics became unbearable for anyone nearby. When the gunpowder encased inside the bullets of the fallen police and security guards began to go off from the proximity to the heat Malady made a motion to Meteo to follow him inside.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 June 23rd 2010, 9:57 am

Meteo grinnned. "Heh, bout time!" He got out from behind the cover, and walked up behind Malady (holding his breath through the smog, just in case.) The two made their way into the building quickly, easily overcoming any half-hearted resistance that remained inside. They were getting closer to the Main Assembly hall when they could hear talking.

"See! These super-powered individuals are using their powers for nothing more than petty thefts and crimes! And now they even dare to attack our very governments!" A different voice broke out.

"But these particular individuals can’t be held as a template for all super-powers. Nations and people all over the world have benefitted from GUN and its associates..." The first voice interrupted.

"Neither of which would be needed if not for these damnable villains! Our men are outside right now, probably dying, because of super-powers! If we controlled the Super-powers, they would already be here to protect us!" By this point, Meteo and Malady had made it to the main doors. Meteo nodded to his counterpart as he burst through the front doors, fists ablaze. The last remaining guard moved to intercept, but a glare from Meteo held him in place. What would a gun-less court officer be able to do against villains like Meteo and Malady?

"Greetings, Gentlemen." Immediately, the room fell deathly silent. "First of all, I would like to inform you that your men outside are no longer dying." An almost palpable sigh of relief permeated the room temporarily. It vanished just as fast once Alex finished the sentence.

"They're already dead. And you'll be joining them shortly, unless you listen to what Max has to say." A few eyes drifted towards Malady. One of these got a brief gout of fire to the face. "Not him!"

"Me. Now, it has been brought to my attention that you sniveling cowards actually have some political clout among the civilized world." He paused, knowing that he now had the full attention of the room. "But that doesn’t mean you have any power. You have been here, arguing that We" he indicated towards himself and Malady " have too much power. Well get over it." One of the emmisaries stood, his voice matching that of #1 from before.

"How DARE you presume to just march in here and address this Assembly! We are the United Nations! You're going to have the entire world snapping at your heels!" Meteo walked over to the man and smiled... just before head-butting the man in the nose.

"You think I care who you are, Old Man? You're nothing to FEARE! WE are the scarecrow in your closet, the boogeyman under your bed. WE are the scratching at your window in the middle of the night, the tingle down your spine when you think someone's watching you." He leaned in close for emphasis. "I could kill your wife in a heartbeat, and my friend could put your kid in a permanent coma just for fun. You know why? 'Cause WE have the power. The whole world will be snapping at our heels? Only because our heels are all they can reach from their places in the dirt."

Alex leaned back, vaguely aware of Max's mental reminder them that a hero could arrive any minute.

"You pathetic excuses for filth have no idea what powers you're toying with. We are FEARE, and WE have the true POWER!" As Meteo finished the sentence, he erupted into flames. Spikes of fire darted off in all directions, catching fire to desks, chairs, and even diplomats. Meteo just cackled evilly as the politicians scattered.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker June 23rd 2010, 4:46 pm

On the other side of the room, there was another door. It was a door, just like the door the villians had just demolished, besides the fact that it was still in one piece (unlike the other door). This state of whole-ness did not last very long as the door granted entrance to a bearded figure clad in black, by breaking in half, flying out of the hinges and crashing into several things, such as the conference table and chairs and people. The unshaven and appearantly badly tempered man burst into the room (as if he had done that already) and said to himself: "I sincerely hate my job." A diplomat, probably originated from some Scandinavian country due to his blond hair and accent, crawled towards the man and begged the hero on his knees: "Please help us! Are you here to help us?" He was granted a fairly simple, though neutral reply: "Fuck off!" After which the bearded man shook the diplomat off his leg and walked over to the table. "Hey, you two." He yelled, both to make himself audible over the sounds of panic in the room and to add theatrical prowness to his already awesome entry. He pointed at Malady and Meteo to make clear who he ment. "What the fok do you think you're doing? Get the fok out of here. And quick, I've got a mean hangover and you are not really improving my day with this shit."
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 September 15th 2010, 12:05 pm

Meteo sneered at the new contestant in this game of pawns and superpowers. "Look, Malady! These worthless mongrels have decided to call in some assistance." He glared at Karma, the sarcastic smile still plastered to his face.

"And where did they pick you up? I didnt see any cardboard boxes outside, and we left nary a bench in our wake."

"Maybe the local Liquor store by the smell of him." Flames slowly danced up the sides of his arms as he resumed addressing the hero. "I'd suggest you turn around and stumble home now, while you still have legs to stand on. Otherwise, We'll get to see how well Boozehounds burn..." Meteo grinned evilly, the flames finally reaching the base of his neck before flaring up around his head. They shifted from yellow to orange to a deep blue as Meteo impatiently waited for Karma to leave.

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Araska September 15th 2010, 7:38 pm

As the politicians scattered around toward the exits, some seemed to run into something, the ignoring it as the keep trying to escape from the fire and villains. In the center of the room, a bright light shone, dispersing the flame from the area. A man of small stature appeared, clutching a long steel rod, the end of which had two long scythe blades, folded up against the blade. Walking up to the others, he said calmly to what must have been other hero. "You're a bit too drunk for this, I'd say."
As he turned his gaze back to the intruders, Kabel's eyes shone with a light red hue. "Now, as much as I detest politicians, there must have been another way to go about this." The air around seemed to go silver as Kabel added. "No one deserves to suffer, other than those who seek to spread pain and exploit the weak." With a flick of his wrist, the blades of the polearm in his hands opened, a spear burst from the top, the weapon taking the form of a massive cross. Kabel's hands began glowing silver, his eyes following suit.
"We'll not see how anyone else burns here. NOW, I suggest that YOU be the ones to leave, before the light destroys your senses and darkness devours you whole."

((Haha, WOW late post. But you guys know what happened (and I'm only assuming that you've explained to Soap)))
Araska
Araska

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 59
Job : Winning at everything forever.
Humor : THIS! IS! Something completely diffrent.
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist September 15th 2010, 7:55 pm

"I think you're in the wrong place boy." Malady stared at the newcomer's weapon. It would be a good fight if the man's weapon was any indication of his skill.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 September 16th 2010, 1:29 am

Meteo's smile widened as he began laughing with incredulity. "Well well well! Looky here! The altar boy has come to rescue the godless sheep that dictate the rules of these fallen nations." His face sombered slowly and his eyes narrowed on the newer hero. "But I believe you have your facts misplaced." The inferno crackled all around him, causing Meteo's image to shimmer in the heat. He stood straight, holding out his arms to form a cross of his own.

"You claim that 'No one deserves to suffer, other than those who seek to spread pain and exploit the weak.' You're wrong. Everyone needs to know the pain. Everyone deserves what I give them, my gift to the world. It is the nature of humanity to hate, to steal, to rape, maim, pillage, plunder, and ruin. To cast down the weak to better their own sorry skins. I just even the playing field." Meteo focused the heat around him, causing it to rise exponentially. The fire beat back at the light, clashing in a pattern that likely fortold of the battle to come.

"The darkness has claimed me once. Now surrender yourself to the flame!" Meteo swung his hands forward to collide in front of him, a wave of conflagration crashing forward towards Kabel. Any of the remaining UN members caught in the blast would be engulfed in flame, though the fire was twice as strong at the center. Meteo's cackling could barely be heard above the rush of the blaze.

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist September 16th 2010, 9:58 am

Malady's skin bubbled, burned, cracked, and sizzled, then healed as the heat grew stronger near Meteo. No sign of pain showed on his face. Malady stood in silence as Meteo spoke. Then as he began to fire Malady pushed Meteo's hand to the side, disrupting the aim. "I want him. You take the vagrant."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Araska September 16th 2010, 2:00 pm

Kabel stepped forward and opened his mouth so speak, but recoiled as the flames got stronger. As the wave of fire crashed down around Kabel, the area around burst forth with light. Kabel stood as the light dimmed, holding a shield of light up against where the flame would be... but it seemed that something knocked it off course. Was he just playing with Kabel? Maybe this guy was just after the remaining UN. Kabel lowered his guard. The flames that were not being directly controlled burned silver, Kabel's eyes and hair followed suit.
"Now listen. You think I care about these politicians? They are just as corrupt as you are. I'm getting payed to be here. Thats how they think the world works. Money can bend everything to their will, can buy happiness and safety. Hopefully they survivors will learn their lesson, but it's doubtful. I would let you go after them, but I know you would not stop there. So it is here that you will make your grave."
Kabel lifted his weapon, leveled at Malady. "And if you want to single yourself out, be my guest." Kabel raised a hand and circled it in the air above him as it began to pulse with black energy. In its wake emerged spheres of darkness, that swirled around his hand. He began walking in a flanking motion around the two, not so much to actually flank them, but to move fire from the room behind him, where several UN members may still have been fleeing. He held up the Grand Cross defensively, waiting for his foe to make a movement.

Araska
Araska

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 September 17th 2010, 9:27 am

As Kabel circled around to flank the Villainous Virtuosos, he had inadvertantly opened up the path to the room that was behind him. And, had Meteo known that there were UN members hiding inside, he would have gladly resumed his killing spree that the heroes had so gleefully interrupted. But as it was, the drunken vagabond from before was still standing there, guarding the door. Meteo clicked his tongue in irritation as he got out of the way of crossfire between Kabel and Malady. He really wanted to be the one to deflate this over-talkative cross-bearing Altar boy. But with any luck, he could still set fire to the hobo and be back before Malady had all the fun.

Using the table in the center of the room as a jumping point, Meteo launched himself in the air, shooting out blasts of fire at Karma. The temperature in the room was increasing rapidly, as many of the desks, chairs, and even a part of the wall along the outer perimeter of the room had all caught flame from his previous attacks. If the fight moved outside, it would be easily publisized by the TV crews that were undoubtedly set up. If the fight didn't move, the flames would consume all. It was a win-win situation, and Meteo was enjoying every minute of it.

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Araska September 17th 2010, 10:06 am

Kabel watched Meteo eye the back rooms, a small grin spreading across his face. Yes, turn your back for just one moment... However, Meteo seemed to gain control over himself, and Malady... just seemed too calm in regards to all the carnage that had already befell. Oh well. He would just have to do this the old fashioned way, but still... The room was going up in flame, and there was hardly time left inside. The racket had surely drawn a stubborn crowd... With a breath of frustration, Kabel flicked his wrist up towards Malady, the countless bolts of black energy screaming towards the villain, as Kabel jumped in their wake, dashing toward Malady with his scythe over his shoulder, putting the full weight of his body behind the haft of the weapon as he struck.

Araska
Araska

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist September 17th 2010, 8:16 pm

Malady skillfully dodged every bolt that came his way, his keen eye and calm demeanor being a great boon during any fight, combined with his dangerous ability with his katana and Malady was truely, deadly graceful. Malady dove beneath Kabel's attack and made a cut towards his calf as he rolled behind the young man.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Araska September 17th 2010, 9:53 pm

Kabel tumbled in the air, tucking himself up and rolling as he fell. He landed on his hands, flipping himself over and spinning on the tips of his toes. From his lowered position, his flung another wave of blast attacks at Malady, raising himself up to continue the assault with his other hand, wincing as he did so. Looking down momentarily, he saw a cut into his boot. No blood had came from it, yet, but Kabel wasn't about the access damage at the moment. Stepping back, he released volley after volley of attacks at Malady, attempting more to distract him now, before putting his hands together, launching another bolt, slightly larger and cracking with black, paralytic energy.

Araska
Araska

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker October 12th 2010, 5:09 pm

"I'm not drunk... I'm just hangover, man... Gimme a break... Yesterday was my first day off in weeks!" Karma muttered as he leaped over the first row on tables. As Meteo's fireblasts bolted towards him, Karma dropped and rolled under the second row of tables, avoiding fiery wall, though it did scorch the tables. As Meteo jumped in the air and fired his balls ((sorry, guys, you're fired)), Karma sighed and kicked out the frontplate of the tables and rolled under the third row. The fireballs landed on the first and second rows, shattering a couple in the process.
Now it was Karma's turn. He drew his revolvers, without much hope, but with an air of 'ima gonna try this, mebbe it'll work', stood up (breaking through the table in the process), took aim in a milisecond and fired. Four bullets bolted through the air, destination Meteo.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top