The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SAVING BOSTON PART 1: The Search for Spellbound
Nightly adventures (Lazarus and Mirage [I know You're reading this])  I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:10 am by ProwlerKnight

» Seventeen 2: Electric Boogaloo
Nightly adventures (Lazarus and Mirage [I know You're reading this])  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:33 pm by Zonkes

» Stareater
Nightly adventures (Lazarus and Mirage [I know You're reading this])  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2023, 8:45 pm by Zonkes

» The Interpretation of Dreams
Nightly adventures (Lazarus and Mirage [I know You're reading this])  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2023, 11:42 pm by jimjim221

» Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai)
Nightly adventures (Lazarus and Mirage [I know You're reading this])  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2023, 7:02 pm by Melchizedek

» Pure Imagination (Nate, Pat)
Nightly adventures (Lazarus and Mirage [I know You're reading this])  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2023, 2:33 am by Chellizard

» Nightly adventures (Lazarus and Mirage [I know You're reading this])
Nightly adventures (Lazarus and Mirage [I know You're reading this])  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2023, 10:52 pm by Lilbunnyblu

» The Atlantis Case Part 1
Nightly adventures (Lazarus and Mirage [I know You're reading this])  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2023, 10:15 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Theft turned to connections (Mirage and Coronel Liffy {PS i ki=now you're watching})
Nightly adventures (Lazarus and Mirage [I know You're reading this])  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2023, 7:04 pm by The Perfect Sandwich

» Terrify Her
Nightly adventures (Lazarus and Mirage [I know You're reading this])  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2023, 2:53 pm by Nate6595

» Dawn of the Final Day - 24 Hours Remaining -
Nightly adventures (Lazarus and Mirage [I know You're reading this])  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2023, 2:28 pm by Nate6595

» I Hope You Know What You're Doing
Nightly adventures (Lazarus and Mirage [I know You're reading this])  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2023, 11:32 am by Chellizard

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2023 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Nightly adventures (Lazarus and Mirage [I know You're reading this])

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Nightly adventures (Lazarus and Mirage [I know You're reading this])

Post by Lilbunnyblu January 17th 2023, 12:39 am

She had done this before. Running from cops for stealing food, granted she may have stole something bigger than a bag of chips or a Canned energy drink. She couldn't live on junk food and who could blame her, a full meal sounded good especially the mashed potatoes. She had to lead the people tailing her into a place she could easily lose them. She turned a street corner. Her eyes landed on a tree line. The thuds of footsteps on the ground not too far behind. The girl Bolted to the trees, unbothered by the jagged rocks tearing into her socks ant the bottom of her feet. She Darted through the trees trying to find a good one to climb. To her delight she gained some distance and she had some time to think. She grabbed the Branches of an Elder oak tree and hoisted herself onto its limbs slightly scratching her hands, Not stopping till she was high enough she was hidden by the leaves. The young girl sat on the branch, she just had to wait till they get completely lost or they give up and leave.

Her eyes drift closed as she listens to the shouts of the cops Below "She couldn't have gone far!" She hugged her plush rabbit to her chest, this had happened to many times, the times she had been caught they assumed she was a run away or old kidnapped victim so they never really kept a close eye on her which made escape easy. Maybe she'd just sleep in this tree for the night. She decided to make herself comfortable while the ruckus below continued.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
what am i doing now?
Lilbunnyblu
Lilbunnyblu

Quote : Dont be fooled by my cuteness

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 32
Job : Twitch streamer
Humor : It tends to be dark or very Gen Z. Guess its an Age thing?
Registration date : 2021-09-12

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Nightly adventures (Lazarus and Mirage [I know You're reading this])

Post by Lazarus January 24th 2023, 7:40 pm

What brought him to Washington DC? Lazarus rarely knew what brought him where, save for the deep seeded desire to wander and experience all that there was.  Moonlight and harsh artificial lights washing over his pale flesh, washing his with an all too immortal pleasure. Another of his desires was for the hunt, to find an interesting partner, charm them with his all too impressive allure and then bring them out to where he could get what he truly wants.  Bars were the easiest destinations and no matter the age, humans wanted a communal place they could pay someone else to give them alcohol.  

Lazarus looked down to his latest meal, throat ripped open, eyes wide in death and mouth spattered with the blood.  A rather macabre picture but he found it quite amusing. ”Delicious darling, truly,” He mused, wiping away the blood around his mouth with the back of his hand. ”Now, I wonder what else this city has to offer. I’m sure I have a few hours to spare before dawn. Well, I should anyway,” He mused to himself, walking through the dense forest with the sounds of nocturnal creatures sounding off around him.

Did they have owls around here? He wondered this to himself, walking through the underbrush as the faint sound of shouting could be heard in the distance. Was someone chasing something? He didn’t even need to think about it, approaching the sound and faint scent of blood.

There were humans moving through here.

He was close to a city but that didn’t mean that he expected company out here.  Humans tended not to venture out into the woods  these days, well those that flocked to large cities anyway.  So he approached the source of the commotion, an imperceptible blur within the darkness. Arriving and hiding behind a tree, one of those thick ones that he couldn’t even wrap his arms around its trunk.  Shouts proclaiming someone couldn’t have run far echoed through the forest, piquing his interest even more.

From where he stood, the men seemed to be dressed in dark blue. The colors of the days law enforcement, which meant they were chasing someone. A criminal perhaps? If so that just made things slightly more interesting. That was when he caught another human scent, one above him. Blood mingled with...fear? That might have been it and explained why it was so high in a tree. All it took really was a thought and he was up the tree, knees pressed to his chest and sitting in a more compact potion as he looked to the girl hugging the stuffed animal so tight.

She looked young, adult enough but young even by human standards. Around the age he was sure he looked. ”You look a little scared. Need some help?”  He queried, just low enough for her to hear, leaning against a massive branch which bore his weight with no issue.  ”If so, I’m sure I could get them off your back,”
Lazarus
Lazarus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2020-05-18

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Nightly adventures (Lazarus and Mirage [I know You're reading this])

Post by Lilbunnyblu January 24th 2023, 10:52 pm

The Young Woman's eyes open, The moon catching the vibrant hues of Ruby Pink and Neon Blue. She tilts her head catching more of the moons light from between the leaves in her eyes. several emotions pass through her expressions, though confusion settles easily on her face. "Scared of what?" She had the adrenaline of a chase, which had been making it hard to sleep but she knew fear. This was a taunt if nothing. "Who are you? Are you a monster? Only monsters play outside at night" she leans closer to him her voice quiet and bold, hinting at a small Naivety.

Her thoughts interrupted by more cops yelling "Has anyone Found the Girl yet? The boss will have our heads if she is an actual run away!" The girl looks down at the man dressed in a uniform barely visible between leaves and branches. "why do they call me that? I have a home, I just cant go back with them following me." She smiles and looks at the man in the tree with her. "You said you could get them to leave me alone right? Her eyes glint with a glee of a child starting a game "If you could actually do that, I could go home. I would be very thankful for that"

She sits her plush rabbit on the branch and stands up on her still slightly bleeding Feet, showing no ounce of pain. She 1 inch shorter than him now, She holds a hand out "Doctors called me 0089, but I prefer Mirage. Lets be friends Mister Monster." She quietly giggles, a sweet noise amongst the chaos below. "Lets get me home and I can provide a safe place to sleep for the night."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
what am i doing now?
Lilbunnyblu
Lilbunnyblu

Quote : Dont be fooled by my cuteness

Number of posts : 32
Job : Twitch streamer
Humor : It tends to be dark or very Gen Z. Guess its an Age thing?
Registration date : 2021-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top