The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) I_vote_lcapNightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) I_voting_barNightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) Empty Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.)

Post by Guest March 25th 2010, 6:33 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Nightkill
Title: (What sometimes people call you, for example, Spiderman gets called Webhead, or Pain gets called Scarface. Or something proper like, Thor The Mighty Son of Odin. What ever you want, just don't be stupid...): Plantman
Alignment: Evil
Race: Some kind of freaky plant mutant. Thing
Hair: Green
Eyes: Yellow
Height: Varies
Weight: Varies

Costume Description/Image: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Zetsu-san.jpg

Personality: He has a spilt personality for both of his halves. The white half is more eager and bloodthristy, while the black half is patient, and keeps the white half in line. Otherwise, he has the same personality as the old Nightkill.

History: Nightkill was made by a species called the Anxs. They built him and then they fused him with another living Anx, and sent him to Earth to destroy it. Nightkill decided not to bother and joined Justice, who later became SCAR leader and he joined SCAR along with him. He also gained several enemies including one called Thunderstorm. Once, Choas gave Nightkill and Blackjack symbonites, and they became Doomsday and Toxin. Later, Blackjack totally got rid of his symbonite, but Nightkill kept it, though he rarely used it. Eventually his 'friend' Blackjack became Leader, and Nightkill was promoted to the rank of Co-Leader, doing the decisions when Blackjack wasn't around. Nightkill eventually joined a Fallen Angel who was called The Fallen. He struck a deal with Massacre, leader of symbonites, and they all destroyed LA and New York. The Fallen was defeated, and Nightkill went back to being in the background.
Later, when SCAR was disbanded, and FEARE was formed, Nightkill distrusted Ferrum, and revived SCAR. He is new to being the leader, but is learning the ropes. Later, Nightkill was killed by Wolf. But, his body was taken and experimented on by a bunch of mad scientists, who tried merging him with Plant DNA. Then, they woke up Nightkill, by jumpstarting his heart, and healing all mortal injuries. Then, Nightkill ate them. He then took the new name of Nightshade, and restarted his reign of evil.

Powers:
Regeneration: Nightkill can regenerate. It's pretty fast, though nowhere like Phobia.
Spore Technique/Duplication: Nightkill can produce spores that are quite small, nearly microscopic. After around 4 minutes, these spores will grow into either weaker versions of Nightkill, or they will transform into plants.
Plant Control: Nightkill can control plants. Not much to say here.
Sleep Spore: Nightkill can release a type of Spore that releases a gas making humans drowsy. This does not work on animals.
Plant Fusion: Nightkill can fuse inside the ground, and other plants. This allows him to spy on things easily, and he can move extremely quickly this way. If he enters other plants, he can drain their energy, and gain power.
Spilt: The two personalities of Nightkill can separate, and have their own body. This makes it so the enemy now faces two Nightkills, instead of one. However, the two Nightkills must reunite after a short period of time, because this process exhausts them.
Life Drain.

Weakness: Fire.

PowerGrid:
Intel: 5
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Durablity: 2
Energy Projection: 6
Fighting Skills: 2

Character Image/Description: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Zetsu-san.jpg

Last edited by Nightkill on March 26th 2010, 1:49 pm; edited 8 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) Empty Re: Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.)

Post by Slamfist March 25th 2010, 7:13 pm

So you look like Zetsu?
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) Empty Re: Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.)

Post by Guest March 25th 2010, 9:34 pm

Yep. Zetsu inspired this character too. I just need to edit the history a bit, and explain better how the hell Nightkill mutated into this bitch. Now you see why I had to kill Nightkill.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2010, 11:47 pm

BUMP!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 25th 2010, 11:53 pm

Fuck you Night. It's been all of 2 hours. We'll get around to it.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2010, 11:54 pm

Love you too, Slam. I just have a puny attention span.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionheart March 26th 2010, 7:27 am

Only a small thing Nightkill in your application you reference "Nightkill" not "Nightshade"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nightshade (not done, tell me what you think so far.) Lionhe11
Lionheart
Lionheart

Number of posts : 46
Job : Assistant forensic phycologist
Humor : Lots!
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 26th 2010, 7:48 am

Your new source of powers confuses the fuck outta me, please explain better. Get rid of the description of the power section (i.e. There is a limit, do not go overboard with this, the strength of your powersare determined by.....). Also explain how powerful your regen is.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 26th 2010, 10:31 am

Dude I thought you were making a swordsman not a male Poison Ivy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionheart March 26th 2010, 10:56 am

Please take this as critique not an assault.Well to agree with wolf it's my understanding that Nightshade will still use clarent. And I have the following queries:

1) I dont really see how you can keep hold of any item after death, as for all intents and purposes Nightkill died. It doesnt seem fair that you can use a new character even a reincarnated NK and keep the artifact that the other "quested" for.

2) With fighting skills of 1 (The ratiing of an untrained bog standard civillian) NS would not be able to fight his way out of a paper bag let alone a sword with any modicom of skill.

3) So his EP of 6 indicates he has amazing regenerative powers but how does this work with a durability of 1? Does this mean he breaks really really easy but regenerates faster? If so is durability a redundant stat if a high EP negates the penalty for a low durability?

Other than that NK I really like the new power set.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lionheart
Lionheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 26th 2010, 11:04 am

I like this chick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 26th 2010, 11:25 am

Durability isn't really unneeded though. And 1 FS gives him some knowledge of fighting, though not much. 0 means you don't know how to fight, so he doesn't need it that much.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 26th 2010, 12:36 pm

1) I was especially sure to keep my sword in Nightkill's lab, god knows wherever that is. Says so in the topic, I didn't even use the sword in the fight against Wolf. I'm sure Nightshade is smart enough to get the sword when he wakes up.

2) Nightkill, the orginal one also had a fighting skill of one, and nobody complained when he used the sword.

3) I break very easily. But I can regenerate, so it makes up for that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionheart March 26th 2010, 1:44 pm

This is opinion by the way =)

1) I dont really agree that this is fair. You used prior player knowledge that your character was going to die (Nightkill didnt know he was going to die) to setup the sword being there for nightshade. A tad metagamey but ok.

2) Im not complaining you did ask what I thought so far, it just he has been using the sword like a trained swordsman which he is not and boosted fighting abilities are not listed under clarents powers.

3) Thats that one sorted

Thats all ^_^

Lionheart
Lionheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 26th 2010, 1:48 pm

1) Nightkill would probably keep his sword in his lab anyway, for experimentation. So yeah.

2) You make a good point here. I'll increase his fighting skills slightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top