The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Paradox I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Paradox I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Paradox I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Paradox I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Paradox I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Paradox I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Paradox I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Paradox I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Paradox I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Paradox I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Paradox I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Paradox I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Paradox I_vote_lcapParadox I_voting_barParadox I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Paradox

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Paradox

Post by Trashy Paradox September 6th 2021, 9:33 pm

Paradox

"I have the power to do great things; end world hunger and shit. but here I am, not even able to stop a couple of thugs"

The Bio

Hero Name:Paradox
Title:Uni
Alignment:True
Race:Meta-Human
Hair:Short, Crisspy, Ginger
Eyes:Wide, Purple
Height:5'11
Weight:160lbs
Blood type:0+

The Looks

The Personality

He gives off an unserious tone as most heroes do to hide fear and give other people hope. Only acting differently when the situation is dark or if it involves his friends and family. He's childish and laid back in his speech and movements, often floating around in costume and slinking around out of it. he's friendly to most people Even small-time thugs, giving off a feeling of homeliness. He stays mostly quiet with other people in his normal life. mostly just talking to his friends as he's considered a loser in school. He often drops everything he's doing just to go save someone. making him late for pretty much everything. and leading to villains getting away sometimes. He enjoys beating up criminals as it helps vent frustration from being bullied and his own feelings of worthlessness. Believing he doesn't deserve his powers and that he could never live up to be like his role models or friends. He tries his best at school, writing articles at the New Sation he interns at, and superheroing. striving to get better and learning to unleash his full power.

The Story

Laren grew up in the same city as his best friends, a city where heroes roamed the streets beating up bad guys and stopping criminals. it was every kid's dream to become a hero. But not being born with powers and never really having any skills; he put that dream behind him. through school, he'd always try and stand up for people but that would only end in failure as he got his ass kicked. but it all changed when he was 15 and at the labs where his best friend Gorge Thomas worked when a villain broke in and attacked the place. right after learning that Gorge was a superhero known as "Shlop", he was tossed into the reactor core with his other friend Hero. Hero was another superhero that didn't do the secret identity thing, his power was to control matter; any substance that has mass and takes up space by having volume. after waking 3 weeks later he learned he had obtained the power to harness and control not just matter. but atoms themselves, and the ions between them. After about a year he's become a popular hero with younger generations, and a powerful one too. but he's got a long way to go before he can fully utilize his powers to become a universe-controlling savior.

The Powers

Power 1-Body Conductor: To better let the energy flow through him. his body has become 5x as conducive as normal.
Power 2-Electric Shocks: He builds up static and current electricity to zap people with.
Power 3-Flight: He pushes off air molecules to lift himself up into the sky to float around. He's really good at it too.
Power 4-Power Reflection: Controlling atoms in attacks he may be able to send it in a different direction. he's got to be focused though so it works better on slow-moving things like fire.
Power 5-Reality Shifts: He can only do this after a long time of focusing on it. Even then rarely working as he doesn't understand his powers enough.

The Weaknesses

Weakness 1-Low Strength: He is very lean with not much muscle. relying mostly on his abilities and speed.
Weakness 2-Weak Body: He can take a beating but not much. he can be easily knocked out and harmed. especially because of wearing fewer clothes to absorb energy better.
Weakness 3-Distractible: He puts his guard down a lot when he gets into a conversation. leaving an opening for attack or escape.
Weakness 4-Low Power: After a while, he needs to recharge, either a small charge from a fusebox. or a full one from a reactor core. he gets weaker when not charged.
Weakness 5-Core Problem: When the reactor core is damaged or in melt-down. he gets really weak as the power is zapped out. if it's fully destroyed, he will die.

The Items

Biker Chains around his wrist that he uses as weapons.

The Fluff

His eyes glow through his goggles, adding more stealth to his face and giving him a cooler look. also shows how much power he's got.
His veins have a small glow that grows as he gets more intense.

The RP Sample

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/268300538-quantum-heros-the-un-named-1

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Trashy Paradox
Trashy Paradox

Quote : "I have the power to do great things; end world hunger and shit. but here I am, not even able to stop a couple of thugs"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Job : News Intern
Humor : Scarcastic
Registration date : 2021-08-12

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top