The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sonia, Penumbra Corps Cadet (WIP)
Curator [WIP] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 pm by K'Ren

» To Fall From Grace
Curator [WIP] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:36 am by Fae

» Getting the (vampire) Band back Together
Curator [WIP] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:02 am by Eteru

» Boku no Hero Academia RolePlay
Curator [WIP] I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2021, 10:35 pm by Alphaxbeta

» One way vacation
Curator [WIP] I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2021, 8:43 pm by Demonhunter

» The hunter, the wood prince and a rival
Curator [WIP] I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2021, 8:32 pm by Demonhunter

» An extraterrestrial bad moon
Curator [WIP] I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2021, 2:51 am by Vorik

» Sinister
Curator [WIP] I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2021, 8:15 am by Yurei Shi

» Closing Hour (First Reply Only)
Curator [WIP] I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2021, 3:51 am by Adom

» New Horizons
Curator [WIP] I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2021, 3:39 pm by DonutCry

» Eteru's Experience Tracker
Curator [WIP] I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2021, 11:44 pm by Eteru

» Lincoln Raun
Curator [WIP] I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2021, 11:15 pm by Zonkes

Top posting users this week
Demonhunter
Curator [WIP] I_vote_lcapCurator [WIP] I_voting_barCurator [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
The Nekromonga
Eteru
Fae
Alphaxbeta
K'Ren

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2021 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Curator [WIP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Curator [WIP] Empty Curator [WIP]

Post by Zonkes March 19th 2021, 11:43 pm

Curator

"My dear, please do not eat cheetos while you peruse the book of life. I’m not sure what the effects on the human population that would have, and I do not need half a dozen angry archangels wondering why half the world's population suddenly have a permanent spray tan."

The Bio

Renegade Name: Curato
Nickname: Theo
Alignment: Neutral
Titles: The Collector of Mysteries, The Guardian of Artifice, the World’s Greatest Adventurer
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: White with gold, red, green, and silver; resembling an opal almost.
Height: 6’4”
Weight: 183lbs
Blood type:

The Looks

A tall man with a pencil thin moustache, Curator generally wears a fine suit and his dark swept back and held in place with gel. He wears an assortment of jewelry, and almost always wears a pair of sandals despite the obvious clash of styles with his fine tailored suit. He also wears a black and red silk half cape.

He carries around a walking cane with the carved head of a jackal with long ears and ruby eyes, and a leather satchel with gold filigree.

His hands are covered in emerald green gauntlets, ending in claws at the tips. The fingers are decorated with many rings.

The Personality

Formal - Curator is an old fashioned sort, formal to a fault; he expects to do the same when in his company. However, he will retaliate in anger if others do not at the very least show respect toward his artifacts.

Genius Historian and Mythologist - When it comes to his chosen profession as an adventurer, he has to know everything about his targeted artifact. Thus, when it comes to the study of history, mythology, and magical theory; Curator is a certifiable genius.

The Story

The Powers

Pocket Dimension and Dimensional Control - The true power of Curator comes in his mystic connection to la Maison des Mythes. An ancestral home that was given to him upon his birth. The house is fully furnished, and comes with its own pocket dimension. It is as spacious as the user needs it to be, and is controlled by the current owners will. The house is never too far out of the owners reach, and a door can be opened at any time. Additionally,the house and its pocket dimension are shaped by the will of the owner. The realm can be locked so not even the strongest of planeswalkers can find it, and if the owner dies without a proper heir; the house and all it contains will be destroyed.

The Weaknesses

Useless in the Real - While La Maison des Mythes is a very important piece to Curator, it is only in that realm that he can exercise his control over reality. There is no using it in the “real” world. In order to grab anything from the house, he has to physically enter and find it.

What is Dead, Must Die - If Curator is somehow left without his immortality granting items, the Curse of Thorns will rend his flesh from his bones, and his bones will then turn to dust. Killing him without mercy, without agency, and without consideration.

The Spells

Burning Light: Creates a light that can potentially blind a target while also searing them slightly, moderate burn damage

Flaming Orbs: Creates small, orange and yelllow glowing orbs of fire which will hover around a given space and detonate in a fiery explosion covering a 15 foot radius when someone gets near to them (this to show off sun stuff)

Spirit Hounds: Can summon forth two spectral hounds which have a chilling bite, their bite is as strong as a jackel's (743, strongest of all canines apparently) and inflict cold damage to a target (cause you know, spectral)

Dust Storm: Around himself, the wielder can summon forth a small swirling duststorm (about 30 feet or so) which blinds and slowly cuts into a target (cause Set was a god of storms and duststorm seems to be fitting) as flavor, make it red sand, cause he was the lord of red desert land

Chaos Bolt - A swirling bolt of energy springs from the staff of Was, causing a random effect to occur when it hits an object or person. [Permission Based]
Effects:
1. The target bursts into flame, this flame goes out after a few seconds. It burns away at the skin like normal fire.

2. The target is electrified for a few short moments, as if being struck by lightning. The damage is similar to a lightning bolt striking them.

3. The target is surrounded in a sphere of ice. The ice holds them in place for a few moments, and is as brittle as a normal sheet of thin ice.

4. The target is transformed

The Items

La Maison des Mythes

Anything listed with a weakness will be used regularly, anything else is plot based. :

The Fluff

The Curse of Thorns - The Crown of Thorns forced upon the head of Jesus Christ of Nazareth comes with a curse. He who takes the crown upon his head willingly is granted the power of the son of God, but he must die a fortnight hence. 40 years ago, Curator used this artifact to escape the Grecian underworld. He wasn’t supposed to survive. But Curator is resourceful.

Immortality - Due to the combined use of multiple artifacts, curses, and other magical means, the Curator cannot die. He can be incapatitated, hurt, or otherwise defeated; but as long as his countermeasures remain in place, his body will either regenerate or reappear.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zonkes
Zonkes
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 507
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum