The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma)

Post by Chellizard February 25th 2021, 12:22 am

The setting sun splashed gorgeous hues of oranges, yellows, pinks, and purples across the sky, bringing the beautiful City of Angels alive. The bustling city life was nonstop, as it was a Saturday night, and you know what that means.

Uzma did, too.

She would blend into the crowded sidewalks, avoiding anyone that was trying to directly engage her into a conversation. The sun was going down soon, and as amazing as the setting sun was, tonight was a full moon. She needed to get inside before the sun vanished and she is forced into her cosmic form. The closest thing to her was a night club, or the gas station right before it. She knew that even inside the gas station, if the windows didn't block the sky, and the moon comes into view, she's done for. She needed somewhere that was windowless. So, it was time to hit the club scene.

Ducking into the line outside of the club, she adjusted herself, making sure to gussy up so that the bouncer at the door would just wave her through. She wore a low cut, black tank top with slashes just under her bosom across her ribs. The top was form fitting, and even showed a bit of her toned abdomen. Her hips were hugged by a pair of stonewash denim skinny jeans, stretching down her long legs to a pair of short heeled, ankle high black pleather boots. She had on a dark denim crop top jacket that complimented her jeans, and it had a few notable iron-on patches across the shoulders; a skeletal hand giving you the finger, an alien head patch, a tiger head patch, a potion bottle patch, a star patch, and a pair of red painted luscious lips with vampire fangs.

Her attire was easily matched by her silky sable locks. She had her hair in a protective style, a multitude of mini braids stemming from her scalp, however the right side of her head remained shaven. She had them in a side part to the left, complimenting her angular, long face. Deep set, viridian hued irises were nestled behind thick, voluminous natural lashes. A touch of make up graced her features, just a bit of a cat liner around of her eyes, a bit of rouge on her cheeks, and her full, pouting lips were painted red. She typically went without makeup on a daily basis, but today she had decided it would be fun. She was glad she had picked out a cute outfit, too. She was usually wearing sweat pants and a tee shirt.

Standing in the line was boring, but it didn't take long. The sun was still setting as she made her way to the front of the line. The bouncer looked her over, giving her a full head to toe admiring stare before lifting the velvet rope and letting her in. She could feel his eyes ogling her, making no rush to stop staring any time soon. She flashed her ID of course, and threw in a flutter of her lashes as the bouncer let her pass. Once she had her back to him, she would unscrew her forced, fake smile and make a face of disgust, sticking out her tongue. The bouncer wasn't ugly, she just wasn't in the mood for gawking stares. Her goal was to get inside, maybe have a drink, dance, and probably pass out in the bathroom until morning.

Not all things go as planned, however.

The music was loud, fast, and full of rhythmic drums and bass. The whole club was alive, bodies pressed against one another. A twinge of sweat, alcohol, and some other cologne filled the club's atmosphere. Pheromones from all the sweaty bodies gyrating against one another also mingled in the air, sending a shiver up and then down Uzma's spine. It had been a while since she had been in a club, and around this many people at once. She usually spent most of her time on the couch at Elaine's house waiting for the next major threat to show their face.

First thing was first, she needed to get some alcohol into her system, and then she could finally loosen up and enjoy herself.

She sauntered to the bar, moving through the crowd with grace. Each step she made with precise decision, moving through the bodies as if she were dancing with them. She was across the room in no time, and found herself an open stool. She settled into it and waited for the next bartender to approach her so she could finally get this night started.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma)

Post by Demonhunter February 26th 2021, 10:43 pm

Saturday nights were always booming in the great Hell Hound bar. The music was pounding as demons crawled in the club as if they were normal people. The king, however, rather than upon his throne in his office, was currently sitting at the bar, glued to his phone.

He was dressed a bit more formally than most would be for a night in a booze joint, his black slacks clinging to his body in a manner that screamed they were custom tailored. A dress shirt the color of a smooth red wine, cuffs rolled up a good half an inch above where they normally would be, with golden cufflinks in the shape of a small skull. His perfectly shined shoes, showing their scarlet soles as he had them propped up into the barstool next to him. One arm rested on the bar, tangled through his curly hair like ink as he leaned over. Lilac eyes focused on a tiny screen is much amusement.

The king ignored most of the party around him, in favor of the newest episode of Hell’s Kitchen.

The bartender has been supplying him a healthy supply of rocky margaritas, extra rim salt, with top shelf tequila. As soon as one was empty, another replaced it. The king seemed fully absorbed, however he did perk as a rather beautiful woman made her way toward the bar. He notes he was currently resting his feet on the only open stool and moves to a more socially acceptable position, crossing his legs under the bar.

A bit went by, enough for him to suck down his 5th fish-bowl margarita before there seemed to be a bit of a commotion at the front door. A mousy looking man squeezes by the bouncers, cutting the line entirely. His clothes were disheveled, his nose a bloody mess and both eyes dark with bruising. The bouncers had made a light attempt to stop him, but at the first touch, they backed away, choosing to hold back the annoyed crowd instead.

This doesn’t do much to draw Isroh’s attention, but the young man stands sheepishly until the king looks up from his phone, pulling a headphone from his ear and just staring blankly.

“I-I I’m so sorry I-”

Isroh raises an eyebrow tentatively as the man shutters, almost breaking down into tears before him.

“Jesus, calm down.” Isroh waves to the bartender who passes a shot of vodka over, to which the king then passes to the sniveling man.

After downing the alcohol and coughing profusely, he finally manages to talk in a somewhat coherent manner. “I got robbed! Everything I have is gone.”

The stare Isroh gave could kill, violet eyes flashing crimson for a split second, sending the man back into a craven panic. However, one deep breath later, and a sip of booze has the demon king cooling off once again. First week on the job, everyone gets shaken down eventually. I’ll send someone to find the fucker and send him back into the pit from which he came.” Isroh groans.

“About that... “ The man returns to his sheepish demeanor, averting his eyes once more to stare at the floor.

There was a brief awkward pause as Isroh handed him another drink just to get him to spit it out.

“They were humans.”

The silence was deafening.

“Gotta be fuckin kidding me. How much did they take?”
“All of it.”
“How much is all of it?”
“About 5 bags of speed, 3 rocks, some grass and about 50 doses of Nepenthe.” The man’s voice begins to shiver into a whimper as the king grows more and more annoyed.”

“Between how many people?”
“4. Two women and two men… does the dog count?”

Isroh just pinches the bridge of his nose in annoyance, his shadow dancing along the counter from the strobe lights morphing a bit more into the insidious.

“Wh-what’s gonna happen I-”
Isroh holds up a finger to silence the rambling man.
“What’s going to happen is you are going to sit here, have a few drinks and then we're going to talk about a change in positions. I’m going to try to track down a bunch of humans before they do 50 doses of nempeth and end up killing themselves or something.” The demon stands, groaning in pure disappointment.

The dealer blinked in confusion as he was pushed into Isroh’s vacated barstool. “So… you aren’t mad?” He stammers.

“Oh, I’m absolutely furious.” Isroh chuckles in a nonchalant manner. “Just at the situation, not particularly at you.” He pats the man on the shoulder before turning to work his way through the crowd.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2020-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 16th 2021, 2:12 pm

There was one open stool at the bar, and a man with curly hair and long limbs was sprawled out, engulfed in their phone, and seemed to have an endless supply of rocky margaritas. She noticed he saw her, and moved his feet. She took this opportunity to slide into the stool, offering him a sly smile from the corner of her mouth. She didn't want to pay him too much attention, but she couldn't help but steal another glance or two while she thought about the drink she wanted to try.

She ordered something intriguing, and very appropriately named for this bar: Welcome to Hell, a spiced cinnamon rum base with a splash of cherry brandy, that same top shelf tequila, and a squeeze of lemon and lime. The bartender got to work, putting on a little show by spinning the bottles on their palm, and tossing it up and around their back, turning to catch it mid air to then measure out the two shots of tequila going into her drink. She was not prepared for how drunk she was about to be.

Uzma had never really experimented with alcohol before, and tonight was going to be a time for her to let loose. That was, until a commotion drew her attention. She was about halfway through her drink, her attention shifting to her left, realizing that the man that had given up his foot stool for her was clearly some big wig around these parts. The man that approached him was stuttering, sweating, and looked nervous and terrified for their life. Using her hair as a veil, she allowed the many mini braids to cascade across her face, sliding to expose her ear.

As she did, she tuned her sense of hearing in on them. It wasn't special or anything, but it helped to focus on one thing if she wanted to eavesdrop properly.

So a bunch of kids, and their dog, stole a bunch of drugs from a drug dealer, and the man guzzling margaritas is the boss. Uzma had accidentally stumbled into a drug kingpin's lair, and now she was sitting directly beside him, and one of his goons were confessing their mistakes to him. And he didn't care. They weren't trying to be quiet, and the music was fairly loud, but she was right next to them. It was hard not to listen in.

As Isroh stood up from the stool, Uzma let her gaze follow him, his taller form wading through the bodies moving against one another.

"This might be a bad idea..." she muttered underneath of her breath, a sigh following as she downed her drink, a buzz already tinging her cheeks an even darker shade of red. She felt a little woozy, her vision slightly blurred. Everything felt fuzzy and warm. She smiled a bit, the idea of chasing after a drug kingpin while slightly intoxicated sounding like a terrible idea.

So, of course she had to go through with it.

As she came to the coat check, she noticed a bucket of umbrellas by the door. None of them seemed to be tagged as owned, so they must be the lost and found, right? No one would care if one went missing.

Grabbing one at random, Uzma would step outside, opening the umbrella as she did. She had picked a good one, it having a broad span of cover overhead. She could fit two more people underneath, she was sure of it. Swallowing, she kept the umbrella in place, being sure to block the moon as she looked around for Isroh and his goon.

Hopefully she hadn't lost them already.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter April 17th 2021, 11:57 pm

Although Isroh had downed roughly 7 fishbowl margaritas, absolutely loaded with booze, he was not even remotely shaken. Demons had a liver of steel, truth be known, he drank mostly for taste. Those margaritas tasted amazing.

The king devil hadn’t seemed to notice he was being tailed as he cleared his way past the crowd with ease. Most people chose to clear the way, some who seemed to be first timers at the bar didn’t seem to pay him much mind. His gate only somewhat hurried, but otherwise he seemed way too relaxed for a man who may or may not be off the go crack some heads. A few of the huge bouncers open the door for the king, upon closer inspection, both men wore the exact same face in slightly different shades. One of the men whispers something in Isroh’s ear as he passes, but he didn’t bother to react. Perhaps he hadn’t heard his bouncer?

Isroh was waiting on the curb for a bit until a valet brought around a loud muscle car. A 1965 Shelby GT 350, painted a glossy red reflecting every light that so much as touched her. The valet pulls this monster of a vehicle to the curb passenger door side first and stands aside.

Isroh opens the passenger side door and leans against the trunk lid. Just as the bouncer had warned, he really had been followed. He had to take the moment to admire the amount of balls it took to follow a drug lord on his own turf.

“Come on, get in.” He smirks, calling out to the woman with the braids. His arms crossed as his head tilts to the side, Hair cascading over his shoulder as the light around his head seems to shift... just for a moment aa shadow of spiraling horns flashes against the street lights. He recognized her from the bar, therefore he only had to assume she wasn’t too drunk or high to not overhear him earlier. She was too far involved just to leave here. “If you want to dance with the devil, may as well lead, right?”

He spins his keys around on his finger, eyes scanning over his surprise companion. He had to admit, she was pretty. At the very least taking her for a spin in the car would be fun. “I’m Isroh.”

He couldn't quite figure out what she was at the moment. She absolutely was not a demon and a cop would not be so brazen as to get spotted by a bouncer tailing him... or to have been drinking under cover. She didn't exactly smell human either. And was that his umbrella? He'd have to ask about that later.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 19th 2021, 11:51 am

The Deja vu that hit Uzma was harder than she had ever felt before. For a moment, she saw her ex fiancée standing there leaning against the car, a grin across his face, hair tousled and unkempt, yet attractive. She sighed, the toxic traits of that relationship crashing down onto her thoughts, bringing back reality. Isroh looked nothing like her ex, and she was glad of that. It was just the slight sight of horns that caused the sudden memory.

"Uzma," she said, slipping into the passenger seat. She instinctively grabbed for the seatbelt, securing herself in place as she assessed the rest of her surroundings. The tint on this car was definitely not street legal, so that was a plus. She was thankful most of her skin was also covered. As long as her face didn't meet the moon full on, she should be fine.

Should is the key word.

"So..." she wanted to start, but she had no words really. She had willingly left the safe cover for the night to chase down a crap load of drugs with, possibly, the drug king pin? She wasn't entirely sure. There was a chance he could have been the guy before the big boss.

Swallowing, Uzma would turn her gaze toward Isroh after her door was shut and he made his way around to his side.

"Where would we start to look for four delinquents hoarding a butt load of drugs?" she asked, a brow raising in a curious fashion.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter November 19th 2021, 7:14 pm

Isroh couldn’t help but blink in light shock that Uzma didn’t have to be coaxed too much into the car. She was definitely not a cop as surely he’d be a gunpoint by now. Interesting. He lazily hauls himself off his car, closing the door behind Uzma like a gentleman.

The inside of Isroh’s car was in immaculate condition, leather on the bucket seats, still soft as if they were brand new. Isroh settles himself into the drivers seat, kranking the key and sending the engine roaring to life… to which the radio flashes up and blares Taylor Swift.

With a surprised jump he quickly spins the dial on the volume to off so that Shake it Off wouldn’t be a distraction from his bubbling rage. “A bunch of delinquent kids and their little dog too.” Isroh groans, putting the car in gear and breaking no less than three driving laws all at once and breaking numerous noise ordinances as if they were nothing. “I’m willing to check out where Raz was selling. His van should still be around where he was working” Isroh groans, pinching the bridge of his nose at the sheer stupidity of his imps.

“So… do you always just get in the car when mob bosses tell you to? Because that seems kind of dangerous.” Isroh shrugs, head lulling back against the seat as he cruises through LA. “I mean don’t get me wrong. I appreciate it, but seems kind of like a bad idea.” He offers, going back to turn up the radio.

“Imma put my hands up and play my song-” Isroh sings along under his breath before realizing that this probably was not the idea for a mob boss to be like. “Sorry. Look, I could care less about the street drugs, I just hope they didn’t take that Nepenthe. Raz was selling the formula meant for demons. I have no idea what it does to humans. Never wanted to find out… currently the goal is not to find out.”

Shaking his head as he turns down an ally way. “So yes, We’re about to give the biggest drug talk a bunch of teenage shitheads have ever gotten or we’re hiding bodies. I don’t know which.” The mustang settles down into a low rumble as Isroh slowly pulls into a shady dead end street and sure enough there was a white van sitting there, back doors thrown open and the whole thing was gutted.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 6th 2022, 11:07 pm

Normally getting into the vehicle with a mob boss, let alone a complete stranger, would be frowned upon. Uzma, however, had met literal demons, crazy witches, and witnessed numerous attacks on this world that would lead any normal person to insanity. This was a normal Tuesday for her.

A small snort escaped her, but more so out of amusement than judgement. She was intrigued at the thought of a man of his status willingly listening to pop music as their choice of genre. She was almost impressed, really.

Checking her phone, she noticed her text messages to Bliss had been left on read. She must be busy, saving the world or finally having her honeymoon with Ashley. Shrugging the thought, she turned her attention back to the road, her body resting easily into the plush leather seats.

She took her eyes off of the phone, sliding it back into her pocket, and looked over to Isroh, taking him in again. She realized that he had a sharpness about his entire person. He was well built, but all elbows. Definitely had taste based on his outfit choice, and vehicle choice as well.

Uzma's skin would catch the moonlight, a glimmer of iridescent energy shimmering across the surface as she pulled her hands back to avoid the moon beams.

"I'm all for stopping a bunch of kids from doing copious amounts of drugs. We should definitely put a step on it," she said, glancing at the red light at the empty intersection that they were coming up on. Surely, he would just run it. And she was correct. And the following light after that. They cut off at least four people, nearly causing six accidents in their wake.

Adrenaline rushed through Uzma. She had been such a rule follower that this car ride was quite the excursion for her. She had spent most of her time keeping a clean path, being the light in the darkness, that one additional beacon of hope.

But tonight, she was hanging out with a mob boss, chasing down a gang of kids and their dog, too.

"Nempenth?" she tasted the word, furrowing her brows as the thought. "What kind of drug is that? I've heard of... what was it? Spark?" she questioned Isroh, tilting her head curiously, her eyes turning from him to the alley way that they had turned down.

Coming up on the abandoned van, she felt a tingle of dread crawl up her neck.

"Something tells me they didn't get too far..." she made an obvious statement, as just at the other end of the alley way a group of people stood, huddled around of another vehicle, the engine on and idle, but no one in the driver seat.

That was almost too easy.

"So, hypothetically, what would happen if a human were to use this drug..?" she asked, that feeling of dread increasing as they rolled to a stop.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter February 7th 2022, 6:53 pm

The devil gives a harsh, slow blinbd, face suddenly growing cold, but not with any sort of fear. Rather his jaw clenched up as the slightest fizz of rage began to well up within. “Nepenthe is my own drug, but there’s two formulas. One for humans which really is basically weed, doesn’t do much, very mundane downer. The demon formula, however, requires a bit of the arcane. It’s supposed to substitute the need for human blood, which is why none of the thousands of demons here over run the humans. However… So far I’d done a good job keeping it out of human hands.”

He taps on the steering wheel for a second, giving it some thought. “I have no idea what a demon formula will do to a man. I haven't thought to be cruel enough to test it, Could do nothing, could be really bad.” Isroh throws it into park and groans under his breath at the sight of the little huddled bodies at the end of the alley. “Fuck.” He breathes as he throws the car in park letting the engine die with a huff. Getting out he once again shakes his head before approaching.

“Hey. You guys do this shit?” Isroh growls, resuming his intimidating ruse, arms crossed as he blocks off the exit, keeping an eye on Uzma, only hoping she wouldn’t try to arrest him or some kind of hero stuff. The little group of bodies shifts… almost all in unison as they snicker, ignoring the demon king right behind them, as if he didn’t exist. He looks back at Uzma again, as if not at all expecting this, he decides here goes nothing. Isroh reaches out to one of their shoulders just as a demented dog barking makes him jerk his hand back, for the huddle of teenagers parts for a huge creature that could only be described as some kind of dog.

It was monstrous, with sickly gray and hairless skin. It gave out an otherworldly cross between a bark and whimper as it’s jaw had split open and tentacles surrounded some kind of beak. It’s skull looked much bigger and it’s brain bulged from it’s head, almost as if it were in the process of absorbing it’s eyes. It lunged, tackling Isroh to the ground in pure shock and clamped it’s beak down into his forearm as he guarded his throat. Vines begin to snake forward but not fast enough to stop the group of mind-touched teenagers from turning on him, their transformations, similarly monstrous to the dog. Their jaws split and writing with tentacles, their forms gangly and hair having fallen out in clumps, leaving exposed and bulbous brains. They hiss in unison, as if all centrally connected in some kind of newly forming hivemind.

“Fuck.” Isroh groans, moving to throw the ‘dog’ back, only to find it firmly latched into his arm. He hauls himself off the ground and drives the dog back into the brick wall, slamming it twice before it finally let go. It hit the ground before skittering off to what these four illithids were hanging over, a man, with his head cracked like a coconut… and missing the contents of his skull. “Alright. Good talk. Got anything that can fix these guys? Or do we have to kill them?” He calls as his onyx swords manifest in his hands, his vines snaking in to help raise his defenses before the illithids were able to come to a group decision on an action. Examining Isroh’s arm, he finds himself bleeding, quite alarming as one singular attack shouldn’t have damaged him at all, yet he could feel the muscle shredded under his stone skin. They had to be magic of some kind. This could get really bad real fast if they didn’t figure out what to do about this.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 27th 2022, 4:23 pm

That feeling of dread kept waving down her spine, her stomach churning as she sat in the darkness of the car, the alley keeping the moon from peering down on her. She kept herself put, making sure she wasn’t in the way, or revealing too much about herself in one sitting.

However, things change so quickly, it’s hard to put her hero career on pause.

The moment she noticed Isroh was no longer standing, but instead being held to the ground by a demonic looking dog, if you could call it a dog, she had a decision to make. They had clearly tried the demonic strain of Nepenthe. Her first instinct was to lock the doors. Which she did. She then had a mini panic attack, but decided it would be easier to help him than let him die. Unlocking the door, she stepped out, pulling off her jacket as she did. As long as the moon doesn’t hit her, she won’t give away her hero identity. Who’s to say she can’t hide herself as some kind of light witch?

Conjuring cosmic energy was easy enough, considering she generated it just by breathing. It pooled into her hand, forming into a ball. Light erupted behind Isroh, washing over the entire alley as Uzma began to approach. As she conjured it, she was running forward, aiming to shove it directly into the dog’s beak. It was when Isroh rose and tossed the dog off of him, so Uzma skittered to a stop next to him, cupping the ball of light with both hands, beams of light escaping between her fingers. The light was almost all but extinguished, bringing shadows back to the alley.

”To be honest, I think they’re too far gone. No longer one of Earth’s creatures, but one of Hell’s.” she let out a sigh, shaking her head as she took a defensive stance next to Isroh, clearly showing she had been in combat before. Her hips would shift, lowering her center of gravity, ready for anything.

The ball of cosmic energy in her hands would continue to build in mass, getting more compact with each moment that passed. She could likely end them all right here, if she aimed correctly, that is.

”I think it’s safe to say that they chose to meet Death today.” she looked to Isroh, mercy crossing her face as she frowned. She felt bad for these fools, but it was their choice to ingest the drug. Free will was a wonderful gift, but it can also be cruel. Greed clouds the mind, and gluttony feeds it too much. Some souls cannot be saved, even in the darkest of times.

”Whoever fucked up and let these kids get these drugs needs punishment, though.” she said at last, the snarls from the gnarled beings making her grimace in response.

”End the misery,” she said, releasing the ball of light, it springing from her grip and launching into body in the center of the circle of monsters, hoping to stun and cause some initial damage. Surely her energy would damage these creatures. She was basically made of stars, and so her energy is that of the sun itself. It would definitely hurt, that’s for sure.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter June 24th 2022, 2:32 am

Isroh groans as he tests his grip on his sword, finding himself unable to really clench his right hand. Muscle damage, gotta love it. Isroh’s blood drips down his arm like ink, welling up on the pavement. “oh what the fuck.” Isroh groans as if he were a child who just had more homework dropped upon his desk. Uzma’s glimmering light illuminates the ally, but rather it being dead and empty, it was packed tight with shambling bodies. Standing but completely devoid of any and all cognition. The illithids begin to back away from the pair as people begin emerging from the returned darkness to block their path. They seemed completely normal except for their headwear, each one seemed to have a brain latched onto their skulls, spider like legs burying themselves in the skins and on occasion twitching as the human it is hijacking moves.

“Sorry, toots. Didn’t have these in hell either.” The devil rolls his eyes as he very much acknowledges that technically the person who let these people get these drugs was him. No need to mention that right now. Gripping his swords and lunging at one of the shambling humans slicing clean through it’s raised fist as it moves in for a clumsy attack. Isroh withdraws his hand in disgust as blood hits his hand as he chooses to block the follow up fist with the blunt side of the sword. “It’s warm. They’re not zombies.”

The ball of energy soaring through the slow moving crowd into the hive of illithids, a hellish squeal as they all throw their hands up in front of their eyes to shield themselves from the light. Their skin singes with the energy, two dropping to the ground with the disgusting smell of burnt fishy flesh, stinking blood spilling. However one with a yellow sweater raises her hand to command the rest of the human thralls into full attack mode as the humans all begin sprinting. “You handle hentai-face. I’ll work with this crock of fresh bullshit.” Isroh whirls a sword over the man’s head cleaving the parasite in half and immediately he screams out, clutching the bloody nub Isroh left for him.

He lurches forward into the sprinting crowd, using the blunt side to keep the humans somewhat safe and slicing off brains left and right. Luckily, the parasites weren’t too smart and all the really did was be a meat shield while the other illithids began shuffling off down the alley.

Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top