The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Feste I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Feste I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Feste I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Feste I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Feste I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Feste I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Feste I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Feste I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Feste I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Feste I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Feste I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Feste I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Feste I_vote_lcapFeste I_voting_barFeste I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Feste

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feste Empty Feste

Post by Nate6595 December 23rd 2020, 2:39 am

Feste of Nor

"I'm here seeking justice!"

The Bio

Hero Name: Feste
Title: The Heroic Demon
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Anoran
Hair: Black/white
Eyes: White
Height: 6’0
Weight: 130lbs
Blood type: Grey Blooded

The Looks

Feste is gray-born Anoran, her skin holding a darker, grayish color (though some gray-born are known to be black skinned). What would normally be the whites of her eyes are a deep black color, and in the center two white glowing orbs. Her hair is long and black in color, though towards the tips are white color, her hair just seeming to blend into the color. Protruding from her head are two black horns that curve backward, a bit on the thicker side, though the tips are rather sharp. At the base of her back a decently lengthed tail stretches downward, black in color, and having a bit of a point to the end of it.

For attire she mixed in a sort of punk look with her Seeker attire. She wears black tanktop, over which she wears a dark grey vest, the shoulders of it ripped. The vest and tanktop leave her stomach exposed. She also commonly wears black short shorts, leaving much of her legs exposed. Covering her arms and legs are strange metal boots and gauntlets. These are her Seeker tools a source of a good portion of her strength and abilities. Notably, she wears white earrings, which can be hard to miss.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Personality

Feste…is a strange person, to say the least. At first, she comes off as a bit of a smug and tough person. Overall, she comes off as overconfident, and although she is competent, she tends to get herself into trouble by overestimating her abilities. There is another side to her, one that is curious of humans and their culture, but terribly shy and bashful when it comes to learning about it. She’s a friendly enough person when she’s comfortable with folks, that overconfidence seeming to melt away, but has a hard time admitting she doesn’t understand something or lacks the ability in it.

The Story

Feste of Nor, as her name suggests, was born on Nor. While at one time common, in the years to pass this has grown to be a rarity, and Anorans of Nor have become less frequent as they die off. Nor had once been the home planet Anorans, but after a war which lasted decades their planet destroyed and many of the crystals which had been the means for their reproduction followed suit, they have since fled to a new world. Many Anorans are now known as (Anoran name) of Solance. Solance had been the prime planet they fled to, and were quickly welcomed by the Gardna who believed the Anorans to be Solkin, or those born of the sun (the sun being the main idol of worship to the Gardna). While the Anorans didn’t abuse this worship and used their influence to help guide and advance the Gardna, making them stand with the other advanced species of the universe, they did not reject the praise and lavishness that was bestowed upon them.

Of course, this is not to say that all Anorans had fled to Solance, many found other sections of the universe to call home. All the major prime crystals (crystals responsible for the rebirth of several Anorans, not just one or two) are located there. Actually, Feste is one of the few Anorans on Solance to have a personal crystal, making her one of the less connected Anorans. You see, Anorans have very special bonds with the crystal they’re born to. If they die, the crystal will produce a new version of them, sharing memories of the previous Anoran connected to it. Further, all Anorans, to some degree have a physic connection to each other, able to connect another no matter the distance or even check in on them. Those born to the same crystal have a stronger connection opposed to those who do not. However, those born to a personal crystal tend to hold greater overall Creed.

Feste was born to a gray crystal, which means in their culture that of the three high positions available to Anorans she could become a Seeker. The other two positions are Justice (those born to a red crystal, usually having red or pink skin) and the Exchange (those born a blue crystal, usually having blue or white skin). Feste, throughout most of her childhood, wanted more than anything to become a Seeker, one who travels the universe and seeks to capture and detain criminals. Being born to a personal crystal and having a strong Creed, Feste managed to ascend in ranks in the institute and earn her rank as a Seeker. While not the youngest Seeker known to Anorans she was the quickest to earn the rank (of course her masters did warn her of her own eagerness and how it could be her downfall).

Before she could take on any tasks as a Seeker Nor found itself at the brink of war with a race known as the Zarens. The Zarens were a race fueled by greed and want, and Nor was known for its rare resources which were essential in one of the prime ways of intergalactic travel. Anorans refused countless unfair trade deals which led to rising tensions. The tensions erupted into what was later deemed as the Shattering Wars. While Feste and the rest of the Anorans put up an incredible defense, the Zarens managed to implement a strange new technology, one which would later be considered a warcrime and forbidden in future conflicts, to render Nor unhabitable and many of the prime crystals destroyed.

Thankfully, do to some quick thinking Feste and many other Anorans managed to escape with a few of the prime crystals. This, of course, led them to Solance, though Feste wouldn’t join them. While the Anorans worked to rebuild their society, Feste wanted to go off on those adventures she dreamed of as a kid. She wanted to do the work of a Seeker and left her people to do just that. This received mixed reactions, both scorn for leaving them when they needed all the help they could and praise for, despite everything, upholding and enforcing the code of their people. In all honestly, all she ever wanted to do was explore and be a beacon of justice, never having any real connection and want to uphold the ideals of her people.

In simpler terms, she wanted to be a hero, and she may just found the perfect planet to do so on.

The Powers

Anoran Connection: Anorans have a strange connection with their own species, as well as others. They are able to tug on invisible lines that connect themselves to each other and thus contact other Anorans or check on them/their life signs. Beyond this, however, they hold the ability to peer inside the psyche of other species. Through making direct eye contact and through physical touch an Anoran can peer into the psyche of another and sense a great many things. This encompasses: whether someone is lying or telling the truth, past misdeeds anywhere from simple minor thefts to mass murdering, someone’s desires and wants, and motivations. (Player permission).

Rebirth: Upon death, Feste will revive at the location of her crystal (a mirror aboard the Arstello). Though, it won’t exactly be her. The new Anoran will be connected and can take on the memories and feelings of Feste, though they may change and develop to be a new person altogether. In some cases Anorans reborn this way will reject the memories of the pervious one and seek to be a new person altogether. This is a case by case basis though and as it stands Feste has yet to die once.

Shards of Justice: The true power of Feste and of the gray-born Anorans. The gauntlets and boots she wears are made of an extremely durable metal known as Galatine (about five times stronger than steel and can resist extreme heats). Her armor’s true power however is being able to control hundreds of shards of Galatine. She is able to fire off the shards like shots from a high caliber sniper, reshape them into weaponry such as swords, chains, whips, etc., and increase the sharpness of her gauntlets, allowing her to tear through weaker metals. She can also use it create powerful restraints and coatings to hold down targets. In addition to physical damage the shards can also deal physic damage if they manage to remain in a target.

Fully Armored: This is what Feste considers her ace in the hole. Using the shards she is able to fully cover herself in a “suit” of armor though more accurately she looks like a monster made of jagged shards of metal. She is easily able to resist missile fire and other high powered shots while wearing this armor.

The Weaknesses

Mental Block: Those who have high physic abilities would easily be able to resist and block Feste’s Anoran Connection, and further be able to use those invisible threads to track her. Some people also just have a natural resistance to it (this is more so explain player permission).

Shattered: Feste’s personal crystal can be shatter, though it may be prove to be difficult. Crystals of Nor are extremely durable, though do hold their own weaknesses. Casting a crystal into lava, a meta who with insane physical capabilities, or exposing it to a certain frequency of sound for a long duration. If the crystal is shattered it doesn’t kill Feste, rather it just means she can’t come back. This also weakens her Anoran Connection.

Shocked to the Core: The shards of Galatine do act as a conductor, making Feste weak to electric based attacks, especially if the Galatine is connected to her body.

Scattered: In addition to being weaker to electric based attacks a strong EMP targeted at her would render her shards of Galatine useless for about an hour, she would be unable to control them, though anything she previously made would remain as it is.

Breaking Point: As a Seeker, be able to control the shards of Galatine is something that requires great mental strain. The more she uses the abilities of her armor the more mental strain she takes on. It may start as a small headache, but if consistently used (probably after 4-6 hours of nonstop use) it will cause her to pass out. When she is fully armored this increases the strain she endures, only able to keep up the armor for at most half an hour. Continual attacks against the armor does increase mental strain, she the more she is barraged with attacks the less time she has to use the shards.

The Items

The Artstello: Feste’s spacecraft. It is a well-sized vessel, capable of housing a small family. The ship consists of two back thrusters, seeming to be powered by two large glowing crystals (the crystals here are actually Galatine when heated to a certain point and charged with electricity), a rectangular base holding two stories, two side wings for aerodynamics (mainly used for planet-side travel), and frontal cockpit. The ship is able to produce speeds that allows for travel to other galaxies in a week or so’s time. The ship doesn’t have much in terms of firepower, only having a cannon on the top (able to fire out standardly powerful rockets and electromagnetic torpedoes.), and a laser turret on its belly beneath the cockpit. Most importantly, there is a small holding area where prisoners are incased a crystal-like prison, in which they lose consciousness (at least, so long as they are within the crystal). When it comes to weakness, it takes time to charge up to travel at lightspeeds, the ship only has enough storage for six missiles and six torpedoes at a time, it has limited defense from rear based attacks and would have to get behind its enemy to properly fire upon, and while the ship does use solar power it would take two days for the ship to return to full power after using all of it. During the recharge time only limited functions would be available.

The Minions

N/A

The Fluff

Feste loves baking.
Feste has an affinity for furry creatures like dogs and cats (they are considered a rarity on both Nor and Solance).
Feste is quite strong despite her size and frame, as are most Anorans. The average Anoran is about steps ahead of the average human in terms of strength, and Feste is three steps ahead of an average Anoran. (Basically, she does lift, bro, but not like…houses or cars).

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Feste Empty Re: Feste

Post by Shadowoof December 23rd 2020, 2:59 am

Unless any issue is found, approved till stated otherwise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down