The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) I_vote_lcapAnyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) I_voting_barAnyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) I_vote_lcapAnyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) I_voting_barAnyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) Empty Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!)

Post by Lionheart March 10th 2010, 11:00 am

Hi guy's and a$$holes! (Lol jk btw =P)

Im going to be submitting a british themed super hero (who is as of yet unnamed and applied but will be soon!) and am looking for fellow heroes and villains to help flesh out the quintisential text book first encounter the bank job!

Im not sure if this is the right place for this discussion but if so im sorry.

Any takers?

P.S. Also could any admin change my account name from stranglehold to lionheart? That would be most appreciated!

P.P.S I could also really use some help with an avatar as im kind rubbish at that stuff! ^_^;
Lionheart
Lionheart

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 46
Job : Assistant forensic phycologist
Humor : Lots!
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) Empty Re: Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!)

Post by keil7777777 March 10th 2010, 11:48 am

Once you get the character approved, just start up the thread. If I'm on soon thereafter, I could get Meteo to show up. Or would you rather I start the thread with the attempted armed robbery after your character is approved? Either way works for me, lol. I havent gotten a chance to run my villain recently, so he needs a chance to stretch.

And yes, this is perfect for discussion. Very Happy

What are you thinking for an avatar? If you give me a general idea of what you want it to look like, I could post possible images and edit them based on your feedback. Alternatively you could check out DeviantArt for a picture that you like. Or did you mean you're having trouble getting an image to BE your avatar?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) Empty Re: Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!)

Post by Lionheart March 10th 2010, 12:13 pm

That sounds great =) If you could start the robbery after I get my character approved that would be great. (PS read Meteo a truly cool character and I love COH XD looking forward to crossing swords as it were)

Oh I have the image I would like my avatar to be based on it will be my character picture that will be posted in my character application. But im actually really poor at making things like avatars! So any help would be greatly appreciated.
Lionheart
Lionheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Godlark March 10th 2010, 2:59 pm

I'd love to toss Magtok into this, if at all possible.
Tom Godlark
Tom Godlark

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionheart March 10th 2010, 3:18 pm

I just read lord Magtok, he is amazing! Love his silver age evil-ness =)

Would love to include him =D
Lionheart
Lionheart

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker March 10th 2010, 4:34 pm

A bank job does seem like a nifty idea, but I don't know what character to use.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 10th 2010, 9:51 pm

Neither do I. Nightkill seems good, but he's too serious, and in too many topics. (Why the hell would he rob a bank? He'd rob a genetics factory, or computer lab, lol. Love to join, if possible tthough.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionheart March 10th 2010, 9:56 pm

The more the merrier really, will be awesome! XD thanks for the interest
Lionheart
Lionheart

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker March 11th 2010, 4:32 am

I'm gonna use Mister Karma! But rather as a random passerby with a bad temper, than as a villian or a hero.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 11th 2010, 7:16 am

I'll join

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionheart March 11th 2010, 10:06 am

So we have:

Good: Lionheart,

Bad: Meteo, Magtok

Neutral: Mister Karma

So Viva and Nightkill any idea's what characters your using?
Lionheart
Lionheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mekasoundwave March 11th 2010, 8:46 pm

My good guy could back your's up!

Ironiclly, Kiryu was from England whiile he was human and not Robodragoncop.
Mekasoundwave
Mekasoundwave
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 515
Job : Destroyer of Tokyo
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 11th 2010, 9:08 pm

Teiji for neutral.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 11th 2010, 9:12 pm

I'll join as Nightstrike for neutral.

Post on Jailbreak, people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 11th 2010, 9:23 pm

I wanna go for Villain.

Anyone want in on a bank job? (In game btw!!!) Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top