The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jared Jenkins I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Jared Jenkins I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Jared Jenkins I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Jared Jenkins I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Jared Jenkins I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Jared Jenkins I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Jared Jenkins I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Jared Jenkins I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Jared Jenkins I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Jared Jenkins I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Jared Jenkins I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Jared Jenkins I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Jared Jenkins I_vote_lcapJared Jenkins I_voting_barJared Jenkins I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jared Jenkins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Funny meme?

Jared Jenkins I_vote_lcap0%Jared Jenkins I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Jared Jenkins I_vote_lcap100%Jared Jenkins I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 4

Jared Jenkins Empty Jared Jenkins

Post by Petty Thief December 6th 2020, 8:24 pm

JARED JENKINS

"It's money time"

The Bio

Villain Name: (Doesn't have one)
Title:  None
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Short and messy black hair
Eyes: Light grey
Height: 165 cm
Weight:  60 kg (+5)
Blood type: O-
Power Lever: Street

The Looks

Jared Jenkins Jared112
Imagine this guy but going
through an edgy teenager phase.

The Personality

His name is Jared, he´s 19 and he never learnt how to read. He doesn't care for rules or authority but will not opose them publicly. Jared is a battle junkie, he gets an adrenaline rush while fighting and loves to bully the weak. He doesn't have any ambition, he just wants to have fun using his powers, and he does petty thievery to live without having to work. He does not care much about protecting his identity, but he does try to avoid attracting the public's attention.

Jared is an egocentrical jerk, but at least he keeps it to himself... most of the time at least. Seeing how cool the other supers are and comparing himself to them, Jared has developed an inferiority complex; he seeks out and fights against gangsters to feel strong, to feel superior to normal people.

The Story

Jared  got his powers at 10 years old due to a random chance. At the time it had been so weak it was useless, but he was fascinated by having powers. After years of daily use, his powers got strong enough to be useful, but he was still weak compared to other supers.

Believing himself to be superior to ordinary humans, he started using his powers to do crimes, mostly pickpocketing and beating up bad guys, who are too proud to report him to the police. He ran away from home at age 14 because he hated going to school. Since then he has been living on the roads, and on random house's ceilings as well.

The Powers

Physical Constructs:  Similar to energy constructs, but creations are affected by gravity and all other physical forces. The matter is always present, following the user in gas form when not used. Matter must be connected to the user to be able to properly control it.
(Imagine how nanobots group together to create objects, but instead of nanobots it's some dust-like substance)

Notes:
o Matter can be moved around (similar to using telekinesis), but this ability is so weak that any solid creation will be
slowly moving on the ground.
o When not connected, matter can be moved as gas, but not made denser. For this, matter has to be touching Jared or other matter that is already dense (so creations always have to be connected to Jared).
o Matter provides a slight sensory input, similar to touch. This can be used to scout in gas form.
o Density: Lower limit is air density (1.2 kg/m3). Upper limit is tin density (7 g/cm3).
o When constructs are broken, they turn back into gas and part of the matter is destroyed (Around 1/20th).
o Matter regenerates over time (1 kg per day). Upper limit is 5 kg.
o Sharp edges take a lot of concentration to make, so it's unrealistic to make a sword on a fight.

The Weaknesses

Energy attacks: While the matter is not flammable, weak matter will be destroyed by the high energy of fires and electricity. Only by keeping the matter solid does it survive but energy attacks still hurt it more than physical attacks. (Almost 3 times more)

The Aplications

A short list of the things Jared usually creates:

o A big stick to hit people with.
o A slingshot to hit people with.
o Armor pieces to avoid dying.
o A ladder to get to high places.
o A tent and bed for outdoor camping.
o Roller skates for fun and easy travel.
o Weird hands to pickpocket unsuspecting fools.

The Skills

Things that Jared is good at:

o Running and doing parkour around crowded spaces to flee from authority figures. (Running)
o Act natural to hide in crowds. (Stealth)
o Hit people really hard in the places that really hurt. (Fighting)
o Stealing lunch money from a random passerby. (Pickpocket)
o Open things that shouldn't be opened. (Pick Locks)

The Items

Jared usually carries around:

Casual clothes: A hoodie with lots of pockets to store stolen things.
Steel water bottle: Hidration + Improvised weapon against fire.
Many wallets: Stolen.
Many pebbles: Smooth and you can throw them at people.
Money: Also stolen.
Snack: Snack.

The Minions

None

The Fluff

Matter is transparent while in gas form and start shining in grey light as the density increases.

The RP Sample

You could say it was a good morning if it wasn’t for one thing… it was midday. As Jared wakes up from sleeping in a stranger’s rooftop, he thinks about how he has been lucky to not get found out a single time in his 5 years of sleeping in random houses. After several seconds of thinking, Jared starts to feel the effects of sleeping for 12 hours straight: sore muscles, but most importantly, hunger.

Our hero* quickly conjures a set of stairs and proceeds to only use half of them to get down the one-story house, moving two steps at a time. Walking 2 km to the market feels like a breeze to someone who wears running shoes every day, so he gets there quickly. While taking dumb people’s wallets, as you do, Jared spots a cool pair of Hero Lightyear brand shoes; now, it’s money time. Jared goes to buy these new cool shoes to replace his current soggy shoes; he actually pays this time because security cameras are a thing and he is no fool, even though the cashier does look at him funny for paying with 15 separate wallets…

After putting these on and stealing some breakfast from a street vendor, Jared is ready to take a nap. Adding a pair of wheels to his shoes, he starts rolling down the nearest street. While admiring the floor's impresive quality, Jared notices a commotion ahead; it appears a group of teenagers are picking on a kid. Jared feels happy, for he has found more bad guys to beat up; since these guys are in his path, Jared conjures himself an improvised armor and lets himself crash into the group bullies...

TO BE CONTINUED

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Petty Thief on January 8th 2021, 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Petty Thief
Petty Thief

Quote : It's money time.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2020-12-05

Back to top Go down

Jared Jenkins Empty Re: Jared Jenkins

Post by Chellizard December 12th 2020, 2:35 pm

I'll give you a shot, seeing as you admitted this was your first RP forum.

The application is not bad, besides the lack of history. Could you delve a bit more into how they first discovered their powers?

In RP, you are essentially writing a story for our own character and bringing them to life.

While your concept is overall good, I feel that you could put more effort into this application and make it better.

Please take your time and expand on your character's history. We also recommend taking the time to expand on your narrative as well.

Your RP sample is simple - it gives me the idea that you are capable, but I see that you admitted to not wanting to write anymore.

Please make these changes, and then we can begin review again.

Thanks!

Spidey

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Jared Jenkins JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top