The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Cain Price - Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Cain Price - Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Cain Price - Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Cain Price - Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Cain Price - Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Cain Price - Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Cain Price - Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Cain Price - Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Cain Price - Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Cain Price - Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Cain Price - Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Cain Price - Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Cain Price - Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS) I_vote_lcapCain Price - Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS) I_voting_barCain Price - Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cain Price - Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS) Empty Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS)

Post by Shadowoof May 17th 2020, 9:42 am

Cain Price

"Making the most of life. One hammer at a time."

The Bio

Hero/Villain/Renegade Name:
   Title: The Rune Smith.
   Alignment: Chaotic Good.
   Race: Coffee
   Hair: Brown
   Eyes: Brown
   Height: 5'9
   Weight: 175 lbs
   Blood type: Coffee

The Looks

The Personality
Cain is relatively simple. He's nice, polite and doesn't like to start issues. He feels old and doesn't like to get into many issues. To top it off, he's protective of those under his care.

The Story
Anything about Cain's story before his creation doesn't matter. What matters is every moment after he was made. During an intense process of wanting to fuck with a group of people, a powerful being named Lucian made a number of clones from her world through a process of using void energy contained within the coffee she makes, she would put her own power into these clones to make them more alike to their real counterparts. Cain she made purely out of frustration. He had foiled her once before. She wanted to have him under her control. But making so many of these clones, sacrificing her power to the stronger ones, she never noticed when Cain's control slipped out from under her. Now he was born again, only with the knowledge of what he truly was. Nothing but a clone made out of coffee.

Thus Lucian's plan started and ended. A battle was fought, clones died, and Cain aided the demons and a old friend. But he had been injured. The power Lucian had given him was meek compared to the other beings she had powered, and so he knew his time was already coming to a close. He wondered a crypts halls. Waiting for his life to collapse under him... Right until he could no longer move. Sitting up against a wall, the man was prepared for his time to pass. He wasn't real after all. He was fine with death... Only he wasn't. He wanted to be fine with it. Wanted to accept that in the end, it didn't matter if he lived or not. But he was still Cain Price. A hero. A fighter for hope. Taking the remnants of his life, and the power, as small as it was, but still the power of a time lord, he made a ritual. A ritual he had heard of before, but never thought would ever see use again.

Now, Cain is the over of the Traders Inn. But he was stuck inside it. What purpose did he have to live now? It seemed desolate and cold. He refused to die because he was a hero, yet could not do anything to be a hero... But perhaps... Perhaps he could help others. He thought of the odd demon he had encountered in the catacombs before he was meant to die, and his old friend. This world would have hundreds more like them. Hunters and heroes. So perhaps he could do as an old friend did for him... Even if it was for a dozen or less. It didn't matter.

And thus the Trader's Inn was open.

The Priority

1. Agility
   2. Endurance
   3. Reaction
   4. Strength

The Powers
The Inn is my home: Cain is one with the Inn. The Inn is one with Cain. He can transport the Inn anywhere as long as it is stable, hide it's presence and appear anywhere inside the Inn. The body that does this can appear anywhere within the Inn, he only needs to think, nor can he truly be killed. He is a physical ghost, and his haunt is a Inn of his own designs.

The Weaknesses
Weakness 1: Cain's body he uses can not be killed, but his real one can. It is but a shell, located deep within the Inn. It wouldn't take much to destroy this shell and thus kill the man and the Inn.

Weakness 2: As a physical ghost, Cain is capable of touching people, but he lacks any strength. He can not push people, nor can he lift anyone. He is like a kitten. Easily thrown, but unable to fight back.

The Fluff
Cain is an established blacksmith and jewel craftsman. He still retains some of the magic that allows him to create rune weapons, while being quite capable of being a smith should the right ores and needs be requested and gifted to him. (Or, this npc can be used as an excuse to create magical weapons and other such items.)

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Jane

"If you plan on causing issues. I will violently rip you apart with chairs."

The Bio

Title: The cook
   Alignment: True neutral
   Race: Homunculus
   Hair: black
   Eyes: blue
   Height: 5'7
   Weight: 105 lbs
   Blood type: Coffee

The Looks

Mary has an athletic build with short black pixie cut like hair and sharp features. Her blue eyes might look angry most of the time, but she has a almost normal yet still pretty look about her. Plain but noticeable.

The Personality
Jane is very reserved. She won't talk if it isn't required of her, and often doesn't like to be bothered. She cares for her sister and for Cain, but wouldn't do much to help someone else unless one of those two asked.

The Story
Jane is a being crafted from Cain's fragments of power, his memories of someone from his past. Thus her story there doesn't matter, for this Jane isn't the one that matters. Cain made her and her sister as he felt like a Inn without them wasn't a Inn at all, but also out of isolation and a need for familiar faces. Finally, because he needed some way of having someone leave the Inn. If not him, then Jane.

The Priority

1. Agility
   2. Endurance
   3. Reaction
   4. Strength

The Powers
Jane is capable of manipulating the wood of the Inn. She can fix any damages made or bend and shape the tables and chairs to force anyone out of the Inn. Any act of doors closing with no one around is most likely Jane.

The Weaknesses
Weakness 1: Jane can not last outside of the Inn. If a full 24hrs past, then she will deactivate like a robot, and if she isn't placed into the Inn for a day after, she will soon melt into the material that crafted her. Coffee.

Weakness 2: Jane is very fragile and sensitive to magic. Normal punches will cause her to recoil greatly, and anything stronger can break pieces and parts off her, turning those pieces that separate from the whole into coffee. Magic itself does the same very easily, even healing magic will break her then heal her.

The Fluff
Jane is an amazing cook. Capable of turning a great many of dishes into plates of perfection. She merely requires the materials to cook.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Mary

"Please don't cause issues. We don't like issues."

The Bio

Title: The blind sister.
   Alignment: true neutral
   Race: Homunculus
   Hair: Black
   Eyes: None
   Height: 5'4
   Weight: 50 lbs
   Blood type: coffee

The Looks

Mary is almost an exact copy of her sister, but her black hair hangs low to her shoulders, her frame is smaller to also match her smaller size and her eyes are mere holes in her head. She also wears a too large for her witches hat that covers her eyes all the way to the bridge of her nose.

The Personality
Mary is very open and talkative. She likes to meet new people and often will try to offer tea until someone politely declines. She has a distaste for rude people and is happy to use her 'blindness' to 'accidentally' kick people. She cares deeply for Jane and Cain, but she is much less to show it then the others.

The Story
Mary is a being crafted from Cain's fragments of power, his memories of someone from his past. Thus her story there doesn't matter, for this Mary isn't the one that matters. Cain made her and her sister as he felt like a Inn without them wasn't a Inn at all, but also out of isolation and a need for familiar faces. Finally, he needed to know if someone would be a danger to his patrons. If not him, then Jane... Still, he regrets that he had to remake her in her entirety... He would have liked to have given her eyes.

The Priority

1. Agility
   2. Endurance
   3. Reaction
   4. Strength

The Powers
Mary is capable of seeing someones 'heart.' in the sense of their desire at the moment. She can see if someone wishes violence or aggression, or more, feel it among other things. (Permission based)

The Weaknesses
Weakness 1: Mary can not last outside of the Inn. If a full 24hrs past, then she will deactivate like a robot, and if she isn't placed into the Inn for a day after, she will soon melt into the material that crafted her. Coffee.

Weakness 2: Mary is very fragile and sensitive to magic. Normal punches will cause her to recoil greatly, and anything stronger can break pieces and parts off her, turning those pieces that separate from the whole into coffee. Magic itself does the same very easily, even healing magic will break her then heal her.

The Fluff
While without eyes, Mary has a sort of blind sight. She can sense things around her, closer the better, the exception is people who are silent. She is unable to sense someone who wishes to not be heard.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Cain Price - Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS) Empty Re: Cain, Jane and Mary. (NPCS)

Post by Zonkes May 17th 2020, 12:17 pm

Approved and moved.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top