The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
CORONA: Day 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
CORONA: Day 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
CORONA: Day 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
CORONA: Day 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
CORONA: Day 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
CORONA: Day 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
CORONA: Day 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
CORONA: Day 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
CORONA: Day 1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
CORONA: Day 1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
CORONA: Day 1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
CORONA: Day 1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
CORONA: Day 1 I_vote_lcapCORONA: Day 1 I_voting_barCORONA: Day 1 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

CORONA: Day 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CORONA: Day 1 Empty CORONA: Day 1

Post by Katrina A. Russel March 12th 2020, 7:09 pm

”Ignore him, he’s insane.”

Kitty could see that, from the way the pumpkin-headed man yelled into the phone and downed his beer. Yet it didn’t scare her away; on the contrary, she found it quite … alluring. This was a new world, an altogether new dimension; it was quite comforting to know there were people after her own heart here. The white dress clung to her in a way that would draw eyes anywhere else, but was practically modest in this pub, from what she could see, yet that didn’t prevent her from sashaying up next to the pumpkin headed man. There was just … something about him that allured her. Her first words were directed at Mack, in response to his words.

”Well, darling, I think most of us are. We wouldn’t be here if we fell on the lighter side of sanity, would we, love?”

Mac grunted at her response, sliding down the bar the strawberry daiquiri, the taste of which made her squeal in pleasure. It only took a drink or two before the alcohol began to go to her head, making her much more lightheaded than she would be normally. And with the lightheadedness came a giggly sort of noise from within her throat; completely uncharacteristic for her, but there was something about this bar and the man next to her that made her feel … odd. Very warm!

”So. Pumpkin head.” She giggled at the word, lightly pushing the man next to her with her blue-painted nails. ”What brings a guy like you to a place like this?”
Katrina A. Russel
Katrina A. Russel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2017-06-25

Back to top Go down

CORONA: Day 1 Empty Re: CORONA: Day 1

Post by Zonkes March 29th 2020, 12:35 am

Jack was... Well, for lack of a better term, Jack was hammered. The buzz would wear off soon enough, he was sure of that. His healing factor hardly ever let him have a good time for too long. He blinked his pumpkin eyes a couple times, then hung up on the man that was on the other end of the phone. Why was he so pissed off at him again? Oh right. He ruined his debut. Note to self. Never attack a mall in broad daylight again.

After hanging up on the one who went by the moniker of "The Silver Scion", he laid his head on the bar. Stupid. This was stupid. Why had he even invited all these people here? Who did he think he was, Lucius Alba? Stupid. So stupid. Suddenly, a female presence invaded his personal space. Quickly, Jack propped an arm up on the counter, and tried to look casual.

"Well, well, well. Aren't you a sight to behold? Haha, I actually own the place." Mack smacked a sign on the back of the bar in bold letters made of green neon. "No stupid comments to impress women." The sign said. "Was that sign always there?" Jack asked glaring at it, and Mack scoweled. "Fine, fine. I arranged this meeting of the villainous minds. I'm starting to think that posting it on craigslist might not have been the best idea to get the cream of the crop." He said gesturing around the room. "What about you, here for ladies night?"

Last edited by Zonky Blong on April 16th 2020, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina A. Russel April 5th 2020, 11:04 pm

Kitty laughed softly, a sound like twinkling bells, at his joke and Mac putting him down. Sweetly, she sipped her drink, an act that had the extra benefit of flashing her big, blue eyes at him. The drink was going to her head, sure, but Kitty was a lot more adept at handling herself while drunk than her counterpart. She lightly swatted at him, though the effect was more akin to rubbing his hands down his shoulder. Each nail was painted sparkling blue and were quite long, perfect for gouging the eyes out of anybody who dared to fight against her. She bit her lip as she felt the corded muscles underneath his shirt.

”Oh. Yes.” Her voice was soft and feminine, with an English accent that couldn’t be denied, but there was an undeniable current of something much darker. ”I’m just here for the free drinks.” She laughed at the look Mac gave her, one dainty finger wiping a bead of her daiquri off the corner of her lip.

”But if you put this all together, you must quite powerful!”

She leaned forward, the dress stretching in such a way to put all her assets on display. Again, her hand reached out, but she made no allusions to the contrary this time; she splayed her finger out on his thigh, perfect white teeth worrying her bottom lip in a look that could only be described as lustful.
Katrina A. Russel
Katrina A. Russel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes April 16th 2020, 5:32 pm

Jack took in the sound of her laugh. It felt nice to hear. Even for a monster like him, that sort of laugh nearly brought him to his knees. He wanted to take her home right then and there. But he couldn't do that. Jack was a scholar and a gentleman after all. He had to get her drunk first.

"Well it's a good thing that I'm going to keep them coming." Jack tapped his fingers on the table and watched as Mack sighed and sent two more drinks his way.

Jack laughed. "God no. I got shut down a couple months back by a guy who I had never even heard of. "The Silver Scion", he referred to himself as. What kind of prick is that pretentious, am I right?" Jack said and threw back his drink. "I'd hardly say I'm that strong. Part of the reason I threw this shindig. Sort of a bid for power. I guess."
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina A. Russel August 27th 2020, 2:02 am

”If you never heard of him, he’s probably good at his job, darling.” In her experience, the ones who manage to keep their names out of the papers are the ones who did their job with no fuss. The really dangerous ones. ”Like running into a Great White in your local lake.” She laughed again, though this time it was a bit at his expense. To have your debut ruined by someone who wasn’t even well-known must have been so embarrassing. Oh, if only she could have seen the look on his face. It would have been arousing, the sheer chaos of it.

”I bet you were mortified.

There was undoubtedly a lavish look to her eyes now, a look of lust in her eyes that couldn’t be denied.

”There is something about a man who can accept defeat I just cannot resist, love.” At that, she downed the rest of her drink in a bid to get just a bit more drunk. With just the slightest bit of slur in her voice (this hellish alcohol was bloody strong!), she continued talking; Kitty certainly loved the sound of her own voice.

”If its power ya want, darling, you’re talking to the right girl.”

Suddenly, a black shroud surrounded her and her nail clacked on the table, just in conjunction with another woman's drink, some rando she’d been glaring at since she entered. As her lips touched her glass, she suddenly choked. Her hand seized, white foam gathered at the corners of her mouth, and she dropped dead to the ground, eyes wide with shock and horror. Kitty found this hilarious, as she covered her painted lips with her slim fingers and laughed her sensual laugh.

”My. Easier than I thought it would be.” She gestured for another drink from Mac, who was seriously considering kicking this crazy broad out of his bar. ”A quick change to the outer shell of the flu and you create an incredibly deadly, fast-acting disease! Simple, really.” As she got her second drink of the night, Kitty ignored the judging looks and sly comments of her ghostly counterpart. She really hoped eventually, she could learn to tune her out.

”The name is Kitty, darling. And who do I have the pleasure of seducing tonight?”
Katrina A. Russel
Katrina A. Russel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum