The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Good Zeke hunting
Khemia I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:00 pm by Cobalt

» When the silent eyes fell
Khemia I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:43 pm by Cerek

» Factory Showdown
Khemia I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:53 pm by Vorik

» Motivation (Open) [1 Week Before Red Alert]
Khemia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2020, 7:21 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Paint it Black (Queen Chelle)
Khemia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2020, 8:50 pm by Silus

» Retro CCC
Khemia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2020, 5:14 pm by Puglife43vr

» Dr. Metamorphosis's EXP
Khemia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2020, 7:48 am by Puglife43vr

» Adventures in a land down under (Closed)
Khemia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2020, 2:26 am by RoyalAurelius

» Sachiko
Khemia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2020, 11:33 pm by FantasyBound

» Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)
Khemia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2020, 8:50 am by Shadowoof

» Corruptions of nature (Woof)
Khemia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2020, 8:49 am by Shadowoof

» The Time Traveling Russian Dragon Slayer Demitri Orlov
Khemia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2020, 7:26 pm by jac600

Superhero RPG's Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Chat Moderators

Top posting users this week

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2019 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Khemia Pixel
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Khemia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Khemia Empty Khemia

Post by Zonky Blong on January 25th 2020, 10:26 pm

Khemia

"For 500 years… I have worked to create life… I have done… what I needed to do..."

The Bio

Villain Name: Khemia
Title: The Bodybuilder
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: Human
Hair: White
Eyes: White
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 84lbs
Blood type: A highly concentrated fluid that has magical properties akin to a healing potion

The Looks

Khemia has the appearance of a walking - if you could call his rudimentary form of locomotion walking - corpse. Ancient and withered, the man doesn’t look like he should be capable of doing anything more than falling over. His skin may at one point have hung in curtians, but now sticks so close to his bones as to seem more like a skeleton with some flesh attached. His white hair, what is left of it, is thin but long. His eyes are completely devoid of color and life, having long turned white from the ravages of age.

The Personality

At one point, Khemia was a kind man. His life was dedicated to fixing the problems of his country. However, time does ravage the mind and body, and while he has managed to avoid the intellectual decay of aging; Khemia has become… less than moral as his life has gone on. Everything that Khemia does at this point, goes back to achieving his ultimate goal. He is willing to lie, cheat, steal, and even kill to achieve this goal. Khemia has gone far enough, that turning back now would be to waste his existence.

The Story

The Priority (Physical)

1. Endurance
2. Strength
3. Reaction
4. Agility

The Priority (Mental)

1. Intelligence
2. Wisdom
3. Charisma
4. Flexibility

The Powers

Healing Blood - Khemia’s blood is a highly potent healing potion. This has kept him alive for over 500 years, but it has it’s uses for others as well. Should Khemia be inclined, he can use this to heal others of near any affliction short of death. When injected into the bloodstream, the blood will act similarly to a cancer; and begin infecting every blood cell in the body with its properties, giving the regenerative properties to the person that has been injected with the substance.

Regeneration - As stated above, Khemia’s blood has healing properties. The blood essentially keeps Khemia from death of any sort as long as he has even a small amount of the blood in his system. It also keeps him from losing limbs, developing disease, or sustaining large wounds. However, the blood cannot stop aging. Only slow it. Khemia himself is a testament to this.

Potion Enhanced - Khemia has a body that has been enhanced by years of creating, testing, and ingesting potions. While it may not look it from the outside; Khemia is actually capable of defending himself quite handily.

• Enhancement 1 - Khemia has superhuman strength that allows him to throw around cars without much issue, but the enhancement will not work if he tries to lift anything heavier than a small SUV.

• Enhancement 2 - Khemia is surprisingly agile, capable of movement equal to that of a greyhound and capable of moving as deftly as a fox.

• Enhancement 3 - Khemia is capable of seeing, smelling, and hearing better than most humans. His sense of smell is particularly adept, as it is capable of detecting what ingredients has gone into any type of consumable without even looking. In addition, he can “smell” magic, which has a slightly different scent than normal enhancements that Khemia can pick up on.

• Enhancement 4 - Khemia is capable of telekinetic feats even more impressive than his physical strength, capable of lifting fully loaded semi-trucks with his mind. Trying to lift anything larger will result in psychic backlash however.

The Weaknesses

Fire - Khemia’s regeneration has trouble dealing with fire. Burns of any severity will take up to three times longer to heal than normal, and heating up his blood causes its effectiveness by half.

Water - Khemia’s blood cells are highly dehydrated, and upon contact with water; they will rapidly absorb water until they burst, causing immense pain and - possibly - death.

Earth - Khemia’s blood is hyper-pure. Because of this, causing impurities - I.E. throwing dirt into a wound - will cause a chain reaction leading to decreased effectiveness, allowing for Khemia to be killed.

Air - Khemia can still die if he is left without oxygen for too long. Strangulation is the best way of getting around his regeneration.

Air 2 - Khemia’s senses can be overloaded with sights, smells, and sounds that are… very intense. Anything ranging from a stink bomb, to a flashbang will cause disorientation long enough to get some solid hits in.

Aether - Khemia’s mental backlash from trying to strain to lift the weight of anything heavier than a fully loaded semi-truck is enough to knock him on his back for a solid 20 minutes. During this time, he will not be able to react to anything around him.

Alchemy - Khemia relies on his potions. Even if at this point he has no need to drink them to maintain his abilities, he still drinks them due to a severe addiction. Destroying these potions and not allowing him to make more will result in withdrawal effects, with the most severe being a seizure.

The Items

The Minions

Hugo

"Hugo is a brute to be sure… but I’m sure you will find his company… acceptable..."

The Bio

Villain Name: The Faceless
Title: Khemia’s Brute
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Race: Homunculus
Hair: N/A
Eyes: N/A
Height: 8’3
Weight: 543lbs
Blood type: N/A

The Looks

Hugo is a giant mountain of a man. His face is covered with a blank iron mask, no one except Khemia and Khemia’s enemies know what lies beneath the mask, but whatever it is; is enough for Khemia to warn whosoever dares to touch the mask from removing it. Hugo covers his beefy body with formal wear that is stretched to the limit. Veins pop out from the sides of his arms and legs, and his torsos abdominal muscles are more akin to a 24 pack instead of a 6 pack.

The Personality

Hugo cannot speak, as is a side effect of his homunculus nature. However, if one were to read Hugo’s mind; he’s actually quite childlike aside from his fierce loyalty to his father. Hugo doesn’t understand what he’s doing when he hurts the enemies of his father, only that his father sees them as a threat and can’t protect himself, thus he has to do whatever he can to protect his family.

When Khemia is busy, Hugo might be chasing butterflies in the city, or trying to find something tasty for dinner.

The Story

Hugo was Khemia’s first human-like homunculus. Long ago, Khemia required assistance when he feared being tracked by Christian witch hunters. Khemia built Hugo over several weeks while still on the run. Hugo unleashed his most terrifying power onto the witch hunters, destroying them instantly. Unfortunately, Khemia’s experiment didn’t quite go to plan. As when Hugo activated the ability, he couldn’t turn it off.

Khemia created an iron mask to contain Hugo’s power, but the excess force increased Hugo’s muscle strength to the point of his muscles constantly being near bursting. Khemia created a special tattoo ink which stopped the growth of Hugo’s muscles when he was given banded tattoos to keep him in check.

Khemia has actually sold Hugo off to several bidders over the years, however; for one reason or another, Hugo always comes back.

Currently, Hugo lives with Khemia despite his fathers wishes.

The Priority

1. Strength
2. Endurance
3. Reaction
4. Agility

The Powers

Super-Strength - Hugo is incredibly strong, capable of lifting nuclear submarines and tossing them in the air for fun. Hugo can also punch through 10 feet of solid steel without much issue.

Call of the Void - If Hugo becomes Desperate, he will remove his mask. A force of suction so strong that, were it air that Hugo was removing from the atmosphere; Hugo would no doubt tear a building off its hinges. However, instead of air; Hugo vacuums life force into his face. It has been known to age people by 10 years for every minute that he removes the life force from the person. (HEAVILY PERMISSION BASED)

Durability - Hugo is incredibly dense - in more ways than one - and is capable of taking hits from even the strongest metahumans alive without flinching backwards.

The Weaknesses

Void of Strength - Once Hugo removes his mask and begins his assault using the call of the void, Hugo’s other two powers completely vanish.

Pressurized - The pressure inside his body being the source of his power, releasing that pressure in any way will cause the two other powers to weaken or disappear.

The Distance Between Us - If Hugo gets seperated from Khemia for too long, he forgets what he’s doing and will get distracted with getting back to him.

Charge Up - After putting his mask back on, Hugo can take up to 5 posts to get his strength and durability back to serviceable levels even, however; they won’t reach their peak until after the thread concludes.

Weak Minded - Hugo is susceptible to attacks that target his mind directly, and will more easily fall for illusions, telepathy, or even just simply talking to him.

One Track Mind - Once Khemia has ordered Hugo to do something, Hugo will follow that order to the letter and never stray from it. However, exploiting Khemia’s wording can cause confusion in Hugo, where he will follow orders directly. (i.e. Khemia telling Hugo to take care of someone, so he tries killing them; then the target explaining that Khemia “obviously means to nurse them back to health”, where Hugo will act as their nurse aid until Khemia corrects the behavior.

Sluggish - Hugo is very slow, and most normal humans will be able to dodge his attacks for the most part.

Salted Iron - If Hugo’s flesh is bitten by iron that has been touched by the air of the sea, his skin will be pierced by the blade that has chosen to take the air from his lungs.

Missing - If Hugo’s mask goes missing (Stolen or otherwise) Hugo will slowly deflate until he is a puddle of skin and muscle fiber, at which point Khemia, or another immortal will have to reinflate Hugo.

Immunity of the Ageless - An ageless immortal is wholesale immune to the effects of Hugo’s suction, as is anything that is no longer alive or has never been alive.

The Items

Hugo’s Mask - Hugo’s mask is specifically designed to contain the vacuumous maw of Khemia’s creation. The mask is near indestructible, but only covers Hugo’s face.

The Fluff

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Georgette

"I can tell you’re intimidated by me. Please understand that I do what I do not for any love for my father, but because of this supernatural sense of loyalty."

The Bio

Villain Name:
Title:
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Race: Homunculus
Hair: Varies, generally white
Eyes: Varies, generally purple
Height: Varies, generally 5’6”
Weight: Varies, generally 110lbs
Blood type: N/A

The Looks

Georgette is a shapeshifter, and in her “natural” form, she is a middle eastern woman with bright purple eyes and white hair. Lithe, and lean; Georgette could theoretically be a model in this natural form alone. However, her proportions and attributes are always changing, and one minute she could look “normal”, the next she might have gray eyes and blue hair. Georgette changes her appearance on her mood and what is required for a mission. No one aside from Khemia has ever seen Georgettes true appearance.

The Personality

Georgette is a cold and calculating assassin. She is known for her brutality and general ability in the field. When asked, Georgette will always claim to just be following orders; though from actions alone, one might be inclined to believe she enjoys it. In actuality, if she could kill Khemia she would, and she keeps a record of all the people she has killed, betrayed, or otherwise mistreated in the hopes that one day, she might be able to abandon Khemia and make up for her past.

The Story

A newer creation of Khemia’s, Georgette has been with the alchemist since he was forced to fight in WWII. Georgette has always been at his side ever since. Some say that Georgette is the closest thing that Khemia has to a daughter, and since Khemia has never tried to pawn her off like the rest of his… aberrant beasts; one might be inclined to agree.

The Priority

1. Agility
2. Endurance
3. Reaction
4. Strength

The Powers

Autonomous Body Control - If you were to remove one of Georgettes limbs, she can control it remotely. This allows her to remove her own body parts and use them to her advantage - opening doors, choking people from a distance, etc.

Full Body Control - Georgette can control ever part of her body down to an atomic level. Allowing her a vast amount of variability in her actions, attacks, etc.

Shapeshifting - Georgette can turn into any being that she has seen whether on television or in person, she can also look like household objects; but she can’t change the material she’s made of, so a toaster that looks like metal, will still feel like skin, for instance.

The Weaknesses

The Items

The Minions

The Fluff

The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

The Fluff

Khemia is functionally immortal. He ages slower than a normal person, but he won’t ever die from cellular decay.

Khemia creates Homunculi for other villains to use.

Khemia does not see the homunculi as his children, whereas the homunculi do see him as their father.

Khemia has to be careful about how much energy he outputs. Too much, and he’ll pass out from exhaustion. This is why he relies on his homunculi to protect him and do his bidding.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zonky Blong
Zonky Blong
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 316
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum