The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» It Need Not Be So (Micro Story)
Dreadwolf I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Red

» Paint it Black (Queen Chelle)
Dreadwolf I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:27 pm by Chellizard

» Hi!
Dreadwolf I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2019, 9:45 am by Huntress

» Forged in Hellfire
Dreadwolf I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2019, 7:15 pm by Zonky Blong

» Lake Night Terrors
Dreadwolf I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2019, 7:07 am by Yang S.

» Aim for the Head
Dreadwolf I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2019, 3:55 am by Nate6595

» Breaking Down Beatdown (Neko & Goodbottom)
Dreadwolf I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2019, 2:49 am by Nate6595

» Dr. Metamorphosis
Dreadwolf I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2019, 12:47 am by Secret Santa

» Searu (Kaitlin Morgan Smith)
Dreadwolf I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2019, 4:29 pm by Arcana

» A very vigilante Halloween [Invite only]
Dreadwolf I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2019, 5:33 pm by Stoic

» Dreadwolf
Dreadwolf I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2019, 10:50 pm by Morpheus Complex

» Old Friends (Beatdown)
Dreadwolf I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2019, 9:53 pm by Puglife43vr

Superhero RPG's Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Chat Moderators

Top posting users this week
Huntress
Dreadwolf I_vote_lcapDreadwolf I_voting_barDreadwolf I_vote_rcap 
Chellizard
Red

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2019 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Dreadwolf Pixel
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Dreadwolf

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreadwolf Empty Dreadwolf

Post by Morpheus Complex on December 1st 2019, 10:50 pm

Dreadwolf

"Insert Character Quote or Title here"

The Bio

Renegade Name: Dreadwolf
Title: The Beast
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Werewolf
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5’11|10ft Werewolf Form
Weight: 155lb|500lb Werewolf Form
Blood type: A

The Looks

Human Form:

Dreadwolf 7d116d93c8d26000bd2cbbfdae1121bb
Dreadwolf 450?cb=20170223174856

The Personality

Michale is a thoughtful
The Story

Michael was born in North Carolina, in a small quaint town called Wickette. While generally an excellent student, he was one to hang around the less than reputable crowd, acting as the brains for most of their mischievous deeds. However, he didn’t find much actual attachment to them, and only hung out with them every so often. The only real connection he had was with his twin sister. She looked out for him and he for her, even though their interactions were few and far between, they were deep and meaningful.

While an excellent student, after highschool he had no desire to move forward with his life. He had no direction, no goal. Tension grew in the household, until things boiled over with his parents shortly after his sister left for college. They threw him out, and he happily left. He traveled aimlessly on the road, with little money to his name, and few belongings. Michael hitchhiked across the road until he was offered a ride by a man in a pickup truck. He offered to drive him as far as the next town, and Michael accepted. They drove further into the road, until something hit the truck, tumbling it into the woods. The driver had died, and Michael had crawled out. Injured, something attacked him, ripped through his body. It was large and ferocious, and growled insanely. Michael couldn’t remember much that night, however during his attack, there was a howl in the night. The beast that had mauled him had retreated. He soon passed out.

It was only hours that he had woken up. And not only was his wounds healed, he felt better in every way. His physical capabilities had been enhanced. He was alarmed by the site he was in, a car wreckage with a body. He soon after fled the scene, not wanting to deal with authorities.

A few days later after hitchhiking and traveling, he was attacked by a group of men and sent to the woods. They questioned him, and asked why he had entered their “territory.” A confused Michael had no idea what they were talking about. They revealed to him that they were werewolves, and he was an outsider who had come to their turf. Michael relayed his confusion, and they had realized he was only very recently turned, after he told what had happened to him the night before. The younger and more brash member who was considered the omega of the pack opted to attack and kill him anyway. The Alpha Wolf of the pack would allow this however he would be alone on this, as was their custom. The Omega transformed into a werewolf, and attacked Michael. Even with his physical capabilities he couldn’t hold him off for much longer. Until Michael himself transformed, and gained the upper hand, nearly killing the Omega. Surprised by this outcome, The Alpha offered that if Michael were to kill the Omega, he would take his place and find safety and guidance among their pack. However, Michael insisted that he was a lone wolf, and promised to not return to their territory. Michael continues to drift, goalessly across the country, continuing to struggle with the beast within.
The Priority

1. Agility3
2. Endurance1
3. Reaction4
4. Strength2

The Powers

Werewolf Physiology
Becoming a werewolf has increased Michael’s physical capabilities not only when he transforms, but he ratains a small portion of them as well in his human form
Strength-In his werewolf form he can lift up to 100 tons. In his human form he can lift 5
Speed-Werewolf form he can move 50 mph. 20 in his human form
Healing Factor-In his werewolf form, he can heal at an incredible, almost instantaneous rate when damaged. His human form has a healing factor at a much slower rate however, whereas in werewolf form damage would only take seconds to heal, his human form would take up to several minutes or even an hour.
Durability-His fur and hide in his werewolf form are extremely tough to get through. He does not retain this durability in his h
Stamina-He has an extreme amount of stamina in and out of his werewolf form, noted to being able to run for days on end without needing to catch his breath.
Natural Weapons-Extreme strong claws and fangs, able to rip through even the strongest of metals.
Senses-Michael has Heightened senses
The Weaknesses

Silver is poisonous to werewolves. While damage from silver will heal, it will take much longer in werewolf form. Lethal damage from silver objects in human form will result in death
Vulnerable to bites from vampires, and from other werewolves
Consistent enough heavy damage, such as a continuous large scale explosion will result in death in werewolf form
Neurotoxins, while not lethal, can result into immobilization, and even bring him out of his werewolf form.
His healing factor in his human form is much less fast and takes longer to heal. With enough lethal shots he can eventually be killed.
Extremely potent acids that are able to overcome his durability are extremely hard to heal in his werewolf form, and even harder to heal in human form
Severed head in both forms results in permanent death
The Items

The Minions

The Fluff

-Being a werewolf gives him an extended lifespan, for beyond that of any normal human.
The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Morpheus Complex
Morpheus Complex

Male

Quote : "WEEEEEEEEEE"

Warnings : 1 Warning
Number of posts : 39
Job : Funemployed
Humor : "I was ask to take the red pill or the blue pill. I stiood up, kicked his ass, swallowed both pills, went to his house and f*cked his wife."
Registration date : 2016-08-21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum