The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Gunslinger and the Hippie (Trog) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Gunslinger and the Hippie (Trog) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Gunslinger and the Hippie (Trog) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Gunslinger and the Hippie (Trog) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Gunslinger and the Hippie (Trog) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Gunslinger and the Hippie (Trog) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Gunslinger and the Hippie (Trog) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Gunslinger and the Hippie (Trog) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Gunslinger and the Hippie (Trog) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Gunslinger and the Hippie (Trog) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Gunslinger and the Hippie (Trog) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Gunslinger and the Hippie (Trog) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Gunslinger and the Hippie (Trog) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Gunslinger and the Hippie (Trog) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Gunslinger and the Hippie (Trog) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Gunslinger and the Hippie (Trog)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: The Gunslinger and the Hippie (Trog)

Post by The Nekromonga November 15th 2019, 10:19 pm

The ghost woman continued to weep, continued to despair. In the blink of an eye, she went from ghostly outline to a victorian dressed woman. As she wept she told her sob story to Bob, to distract him if only for a moment.

"I tried... I tried to escape... before he would make me a bride... I drank the arsenic... but he called to me... 'Lucy... death cannot save you from me.' and so I was torn from paradise... a slave... A SLAAAAVE!"

Lucy's form still moved at an unholy alacrity, and reached for Bob's very soul. Against his fortifications Lucy would find considerable resistance. His mind however, would be met with an altogether different power- a spell, a communion, a link between minds.

= = = =

In that one moment of mental connection, time was stretched out. A great astral gray sky above, and the mindscape below. A vast darkness stretched before Bob's mind, as a presence tried to reach him. A baroque stone bridge, lined with sinister gargoyles and braziers of pale blue flames, stretched from within the darkness, trying to reach into Bob's own mindscape, only to find resistance.

A single figure strode forth, a maelstrom following in his wake. He was so far away, a universe away in fact, yet the weight of his presence slammed against the barriers of Bob's mind. A billowing black coat, oxford shoes, an lacquered oak cane, and the finely dressed monster with the face of a man who carried them. Pale, but with red eyes. He sought to see why his quarry was not recovered.

"My, my, my, my. What have we here. A formidable fortress indeed." He paced back and forth, between the threshhold of the bridge, and Bob's mind. He tapped the barriers, testing its strength. "Who are you stranger, to deny me my quarry? I have no quarrel with you, and the troubles of the Van Helsing girl are not yours. Hand her over and I shall see fit to reward you, and I shall overlook this resistance." He demanded, a being so used to having his way.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troggy November 17th 2019, 1:45 pm

As the ghost started to speak, he felt a spark of pity for her. Apparantly this alternate universe Dracula had torn her from the afterlife or whatver you called it and made him serve him as a weird ghost. Bob was appalled at Dracula. However, the distraction did not quite work. The second she went off on the offensive, Bobs mind picked it up and once again started to bombard her with feelings of disgust panic and now pain aswell. He was not a cruel man, but he was not going to let some ghost possess him out of kindness. He focused his telepathy on keeping out any external influence, whilst still keeping up the emotional bombardment on the ghost. Hopefully she would decide it wasn't in her best interest to quarrel with him. However, as the ghost attacked, it wasn't her mind that he felt, but primarily another one, much stronger.

---

Bob's 'mindscape' could best be described as a jumble of things. It looked a bit like it was built around a farm, and the air smelled of spring, but amongst the farm-buildings, there were clinical hospital-corridors and what looked to be hospital-rooms spliced into the areas between the buildings. Not to mention stage-lights and what looked like the set from an old-school talk-show as well as splashes of what looked like bits of well-furnished rooms and a comfortable sun-deck belonging to a big villa. The connection to his mind, took the form of a gothic-looking bridge, complete with crumbling stone and gargoyles, just like out of the old hammer-horror movies. It did not take a genius to understand that it was an outcrop of Draculas mind.

"Hey, this is a private residence man." Bob's mind spurted out lamely towards the invading mind, but he wasn't even sure if the invader could even hear him yet.
The avatar of the dark lord materialized in mid-step as he paced in front of the strange astral island that Bob called his mind, and commented on the strength of his defences until he made his move, demanding the Helsing-woman.

"look, man, I've got certain information, all right? Certain things have come to light. And, you know, has it ever occurred to you, that, instead of, uh, you know, running around, uh, blaming me, you know, given the nature of all this new shit, you know, I-I . . . this could be a lot more, uh, complex, I mean, it's not just, it might not be just such a simple... uh, you know?" Bob stammered in response to his demands. He was afraid, but that was not it, he was more shocked that someone had made this type of connection. This was definately not the first time it had happened, in fact in his youth he had met numerous varieties of telepaths and telepathic meetings like this was an escape from the mix between horror and boredom that was his early childhood, but it had been many, many years since then. Not to mention that these were friendly visits, this was an all out invasion

"This agression will not stand, man!" Bob asserted, alot more confidently as he gathered his wits about him.
"You killed my friends! I won't take your bloodmoney, man!" he added
Troggy
Troggy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2019-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 18th 2019, 9:29 pm

Dracula Da Foe looked at Bob with a weary indifference. This resistance failed to get a rise out of him. not yet, anyway.

"Tell me what you desire then. Do you wish to be warlord of this world? to rule it? To bask in all its wealth? Do you have appetites which you've been denied? A trivial thing for me to grant them all."

Dracula's mind powers definitely played up each offer he made. Bob seated on a big talk show, everyone applauding him and shower him praise. Then was covered in golden bling and surrounded by mounds of gold and showered with dollar bills. Then surrounded by harem girls in skimpy clothes, indulging his every whim- drugs, booze, good food, all on silver platters served by those girls.

"You will find me a most generous ally. I reward service, and loyalty, if you must know. Do not refuse my benevolence, lest I withdraw it and you know my full wrath." His delivery was absolutely on point, akin to a Shakespearean stage thespian.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troggy November 19th 2019, 2:44 am

The sudden shift almost took him by surprise. Suddenly the mindscape shifted to a talk-show stage, just like the one he had worked on oh-so-many years ago. He could hear the little jingle, as crisp as pleasant as ever. The audience was wild, applauding him like crazy and guests had tears in their eyes, but smiles on their faces. It was not like he remembered it, but better. It was like the nostalgic memories had materialized around him. Then the skimpy-clad girls came out of nowhere, each carrying a tray with additional indulgances. Drugs, booze, food, sex, it was all avalible to him, just like in the old days, all he had to do was to reach out and take it. He felt like a king on his throne, lording over over a decadent court, all slavishly ready to do just about anything for a mere approving nod or a brief smile from him!

He plopped down in his chair on the middle of the chair, twirling the microphone he found himself holding absentmindedly between his fingers. He adjusted his sunglasses and a big, hungry grin appeared on his face as he looked upon all the delights that had been offered too him. There was a chance he would have accepted the offer then and there, ignoring the consequences. He would be great again! Respected and admired! not just a has-been relegated to be the punchline of a quick joke or a name in a second-rate gossip-rag, or the silly, pointless hero who despite all that he did to help others were never allowed to be anything but a walking talking joke in the shape of a man.

Then he remembered the ghost. Forced to serve beyond death by a cruel man that was not even a human anymore. The audience would be the same, they would not love them of his own volition, they would be made to love him. The same with the women. He shuddered when he realized that he had been so very close to passing all those moral boundaries he had set for himself, and plowed straight into uncharted territory. It dawned on him that it was no better to let dracula supply the 'slaves' than to create them himself. Most villains were monsters that preyed on humanity, but he would be far, far worse if he allowed himself to become like Dracula

"No. I refuse your offer. I won't become another Renfield." he answered calmly and deliberately, but there was an undeniable tinge of steel in his voice.
Troggy
Troggy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2019-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top