The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Motivation (Open) [1 Week Before Red Alert]
Adventures in a land down under (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:43 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Penny Jager: The sword hunter.
Adventures in a land down under (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:39 am by Silus

» Lake Night Terrors
Adventures in a land down under (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:23 am by Yang S.

» Factory Showdown
Adventures in a land down under (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:48 am by Nate6595

» Match of Lifetime
Adventures in a land down under (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:29 am by Nate6595

» Dire’s 1st-5th Upgrades
Adventures in a land down under (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 pm by TheDastardlyDire

» Hi!
Adventures in a land down under (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:17 pm by Huntress

» Big Red (WIP)
Adventures in a land down under (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2020, 8:38 pm by Cerek

» Khemia
Adventures in a land down under (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2020, 10:26 pm by Zonky Blong

» Seventeen (Invite Only)
Adventures in a land down under (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2020, 7:08 pm by Rowan Eldraine

» Michael
Adventures in a land down under (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2020, 7:00 pm by Cerek

» Shot in the Dark
Adventures in a land down under (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2020, 5:26 pm by Cerek

Superhero RPG's Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Chat Moderators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2019 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Adventures in a land down under (Closed) - Page 2 Pixel
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Adventures in a land down under (Closed)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Adventures in a land down under (Closed)

Post by Champion on November 29th 2019, 7:10 pm

Miguel had been wondering what the bracelet would do but as he lifted the formerly heavy individual he found him now much lighter. Even as heavy as someone of his height and build should weigh. ”Yeah,, you can do that,” He stated with a nod and a small smile, watching the guy run around the room like someone who had been told they won the lottery or like they could go to the chocolate factory. Now he wanted chocolate. The frolicking ended when he leapt onto the bed, sending ripples through it but not causing him to crash through the floor and through the possibly shattered bed.

The hug that followed did show that he wasn’t weaker by much, mostly by how his back popped and he was pretty sure the kid could snap him in half if he got a little too excited. ”Alright alright, try not to hug me too tight.” Miguel said with a mildly strained chuckle, giving the guy a one armed hug ands pulling back once the hug was broken. Not that he minded being hugged, because there was something about physical contact that pleased him.  Granted that was not an unexpected considering what people knew about him.

”So let’s take this thing for a ride and see if we can get’cha swimming.” Miguel stated, thinking on what he could do as far as something to swim in, considering people likely would have been annoyed by him either wearing only his underwear or his own clothes. Since those weren’t meant to be swam in normally. Would leave him uncomfortably wet. ”not really much for martial arts tournaments anyway, since i’m pretty sure there’s no one who could fight me evenly anyway.” Miguel shrugged, fully aware the kind of skill that he possessed. ”though I could probably try wrestling a shark, even if that would probably be boring anyway.” Regardless if Marshall agreed to the beach thing, he would lead them  out to the beach after making a quick stop for some trunks.

Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2015-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyalAurelius on December 15th 2019, 3:22 am

Marshall gave the large man a smile, thinking about submerging himself in cool water after so many years and how wonderful it would be. He sat up from the bed and swiveled around to face the large Latino before slowly wriggling off the side. It felt really good not to have to be so careful literally throwing his weight around. The slender framed gentleman slowly stood up and smiled as he eyed Miguel from head to toe, giving a quick thought before he grabbed his hand gently and began to lead him outside.

"Come on.... I know there is a shop just downstairs where you can pick out something. They have regular togs, shorts, wet suits, and even speedos if you wish to be a little more..... free."

As they made their way downstairs, Marshall never released Miguel's hand. The lobby of the hotel was busy, and there were plenty of beautiful people there to enjoy the sites and beach. Tourists and locals alike, creating a sea of faces and perfectly sculpted bodies. Compared to them, and Miguel, Marshall was slim and petite.... like a senior student. Marshall was smiley and happy though, glad to be their with Miguel, back in his home.

Everyone looked at them, their faces passing judgement on the supposed couple, at least what they looked like. Some girls would grin and giggle, others would shake their head in disapproval, and they even got a pleasant and somewhat insinuating nod from a couple gentleman. Marshall was a little embarrassed, but all that mattered was that he was with Miguel.... kind of his only real friend.

They finally approached the shop as he stopped them and turned to Miguel, craning his neck to look up to him. "They have plenty of swimwear choices here, any style you can think of. Go on, pick something.... I can't wait to go swimming with you. I'd love to dive off the pier with you."
RoyalAurelius
RoyalAurelius

Male

Quote : "Being human means feeling different things; love, hate, regret, solace, joy, pain, pleasure..... the world is full of jerks. Don't be another one."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2019-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion on January 9th 2020, 10:20 pm

Miguel followed along, led by the hand as they moved down and through the lobby while people occasionally gave them looks. He could read them, some annoying and others very amusing. Maybe some people saw something strange about a tall and muscular Latino man walking around with some guy who looked barely around the age of eighteen, likely scrawny enough to get snapped in half with a wrong gesture. Whatever they were implying he didn’t care, he was just trying to enjoy himself on a nice day to the beach and whatever else came with that. The two of them stepped up to the entrance of a small store, Miguel giving it a look over with vague curiosity.

”Well yeah, can’t wait either.” He said, letting go of the mans hand and stepping into the store to look through the somewhat generous selection of swimwear until he caught sight of something that interested him. They were simple shorts, though the kind to cover up without really leaving too much to the imagination. Rising up around his mid thigh, likely tight enough for his own liking.  Something that fit for a showboat like himself. Passing through the front exit after paying for them, he allowed the article of clothing to dangle in front of Marshall with a faint smirk on his lips.

”What you think? My kinda style right?” He said before putting it back in the bag, pushing his arm through the hole and hooking the other arm around the males, seeming to be the one to drag him around. ”let’s get this moving then. I’m starting to get a little excited myself. ’
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Male

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2015-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyalAurelius on January 21st 2020, 1:00 am

Marshall smiled, watching as the large man looked through the modest selection the store had. He was practically bouncing as he waited for him to select his shorts, obviously happy with the selection he had made. He gave him a nod of approval, accompanied with another smile before feeling the large man's arm loop around his. He really was getting excited.

"No worries, the beach isn't going anywhere. We're on vacation.... something I was really looking forward to." He began to lead them back out and across the small road to the beach immediately adjacent to the shop. The air smelled of the ocean accompanied by a warm breeze, perfect swimming weather. As the pavement turned to sand, the changing bungalows came into view, allowing them to change into their trunks. Marshall went first, swiftly changing into his favourite blue shorts he could finally break into with real sea water. As he came out, he did an awkward spin as if showing off, before stepping aside for him. "Your turn Miguel, don't take too long."
RoyalAurelius
RoyalAurelius

Male

Quote : "Being human means feeling different things; love, hate, regret, solace, joy, pain, pleasure..... the world is full of jerks. Don't be another one."

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2019-03-18

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top