The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFun, friendship and crime. - Page 4 I_voting_barFun, friendship and crime. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fun, friendship and crime.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: Fun, friendship and crime.

Post by Arrowman September 22nd 2019, 7:43 pm

Arrowman continued to watch Doctor Feelgood help out Bumblebee before he was caught of guard from Doctor Feelgood question, W-what? He said slightly nervous, he was never nervous around fighting crime but when it comes to interacting with people, he was a complete nervous wreck. Well, I got some stuff in my bag, but they are my clothes for when I've done this. He continued.

He looked back over at Bumblebee, So we need to go and get my back that is..... Back on the rooftop that we just jumped from. He said while staring up at the rooftop they all jumped from, though the hole he made to get inside.

Arrowman started to listen, he could hear faint noises, he glanced over at Bumblebee who mentioned them being sirens and he turned around and stared at Doctor Feelgood, wanting to know what they will do.

Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2017-08-04

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: Fun, friendship and crime.

Post by Troggy September 26th 2019, 8:18 pm

Bob looked around nervously as Bumblebee expressed concern that they were staying long enough to be arrested. Being arrested would be would be far from ideal. Bob's ears were still ringing from the incident with the bomb, and instead he looked around in a rather confused manner, trying to spot the glow of the sirens, but could not find them."The police's comming? My hearing's a bit busted from the whole, y'know, bomb-thing. let's skidaddle." he exclaimed a little too loudly. The most pressing problem right now was the fact that Bumblebee wasn't going to be moving very much.

"I'm gonna take us back to the roof. It'll be quick, but it'll be , like, a totally bumpy ride." He said, adjusting his cracked sunglasses and rollring his shoulders a bit to limber up for the ride.
"Well, for you two, anyways." he added with the merest hint of a shadow of a smile on his lips.

Bob could indeed fly, and when he did it was usually smooth and easily manouverable, as long as he didn't go overboard with it that was not the problem. The problem was that he could not bring passengers. However, he could try to move them with his telekinesis, but it was far less smooth and controlled. However, they probably didn't have time for much else, and he was (almost) sure that he could do it without worsening Bumblebees injuries. He was not too worried about Arrowguy. he was unhurt, and his acrobatic skills would surely be able to compensate for any and all rough landings.

He rose into the air and started to focus. If the two of them expeted flying would be like being gently lifted by an invisible hand into the air, they were mistaken. It was more like a mix between hoovered up by a vaccuum-cleaner, a reverse waterslide and being trapped in an underwater current. they moved into the air, over the building, did a u-turn and just before they hit the ground they stopped and just hovered for a bit before being gently put down on the roof that their assault had begun not so long ago.
Troggy
Troggy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2019-04-17

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top