The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Vincent Ohad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Vincent Ohad I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Vincent Ohad I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Vincent Ohad I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Vincent Ohad I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Vincent Ohad I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Vincent Ohad I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Vincent Ohad I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Vincent Ohad I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Vincent Ohad I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Vincent Ohad I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Vincent Ohad I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Vincent Ohad I_vote_lcapVincent Ohad I_voting_barVincent Ohad I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Vincent Ohad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vincent Ohad Empty Vincent Ohad

Post by YosodomySam August 1st 2019, 2:08 am

DR. VINCENT OHAD

The Bio

Titles: Doctor of Bioengineering, Neurology and Chemistry
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: African American
Hair: Bald
Eyes: Green
Height: 185 cm
Weight: 90 kg
Blood type: A+

The Looks

The Personality

Initially honest, humorous and hardworking.  However, being several people is gradually making Vincent more unhinged and reckless.

The Story

Vincent was born in 1985, the youngest child of three.  Growing up in the slums of New York was hard on his brothers—who took to the gangs—but Vincent had enough sense to avoid that life.  By the time he was a sophomore in high school, both of his older brothers were dead; the eldest shot in a gang dispute, and the middle brother shanked in prison, after being convicted of multiple homicide—vengeance for the eldest brother's murder.
Knowing his best chance of escaping life lay with the army, Vincent signed up at eighteen, and was trained as a bomb disposal expert, then shipped off to Iraq.  Returning after four years, Vincent used the education benefits granted from his term in the military to attend the California Institute of Technology, studying neurology and bioengineering.
By no means was Vincent the smartest student at the school, or even in his specific program.  But without doubt, he worked harder than any of his competition.  By the age of 28—about a year from completing his PhD, Vincent left school to further his research in cloning and memory.  Over the next two years, he managed to not only create a functional clone of himself, but also to copy his own personality and memories over to the new Vincent.
Vincent returned to the university to complete his degrees, meanwhile simultaneously studying chemistry at another university and using his knowledge of cloning to vat-grow organs.  By 2017, the blackmarket organ business had made him a rich man—rich enough to construct a secret cloning facility in the Andes, pay off all his debts, and return home to buy his parents a house.
Being in six places at once can leave one with a surplus of time.  Vincent spent it well, traveling across every inhabited continent, visiting each major city.  As he traveled, he saw firsthand the interactions between mundanes and supermen.  Before, he had shut himself away from such things, focusing entirely on his research.  Even in Iraq, superhumans had been almost entirely absent.  Vincent could not think of himself as one of them.  He was six normal people, not some sort of inhuman monster.
In 2018, tragedy struck.  One of Vincent was home (the others abroad), in New York, visiting his parents—who had only just retired.  Metahumans assaulted New York City.  Vincent and his parents were killed in the fighting.
Two of Vincent returned to New York as soon as they heard the news, stepping through the ruined city.  Vincent found Vincent in the ashes of the house he bought for his parents, burned alive.  His parents were subjected to a similar fate.  The clones discovered their dead original's spinal computer system still intact, and downloaded the memory:

A man plummets, his skin ablaze with fire of his own creation.  He tears through the rooftop, igniting the house around.  The burning man stands, a sadistic gleam in his eye.  Coughing through the smoke, Vincent shouts at his parents to run, positioning himself between the metahuman and them.  But his sacrifice is futile—fire rises up from the burning man, a wave of wild flame, cascading outward, the inferno consuming both Vincent and his parents.  Through the agony and smoke, Vincent can still see the burning man rise in the air and launch himself skyward, ripping through the roof again in search of more humans to slaughter.

Dying changes a man.

From that day onward, Vincent worked harder than ever, ramping up organ production to finance the expansion of his base in the Andes, and building up a considerable fortune.  He studied explosives and military tactics; became an expert in tactical operations; learned to fly and drive all manner of modern vehicles.  By 2020, he had made himself into a five-man army, prepared to war against those responsible for so much death.
But even now, Vincent is hesitant.  He had seen firsthand the true results of vengeance—two brothers dead, a dozen lives ruined, nothing resolved.  At very best, retaliating in kind could result in only the most pyrrhic of victories.

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Endurance
3. Strength
4. Agility

The Powers

Neural Stack: Vinny has a computer system installed in the base of his spine that acts as a memory/personality storage system.  This functionally gives him perfect photographic memory, and allows him to backup his consciousness digitally on computer systems.  Vincent uses micro USB and is comparable with most phone charging stations.  When multiple Vinnies are together, they can sync their neural stacks, combining memories and experiences.

Cloning Machine Vincent owns and operates a cloning machine, capable of gestating up to twelve clones simultaneously.  Each clone requires a minimum of three months to reach maturity.  The cloning machine is not unique, although building another would take considerable time and money.  At time of character creation, there are five Vincents.

The Weaknesses

Bulky Hardware: A fully functional cloning machine with all its support equipment takes up several hundred square feet, and is expensive to operate (both in terms of electricity and medical supplies).  It could be potentially be disassembled and transported, but not on short notice or without significant hassle.

Planned Obsolescence: The cloning process Vincent uses requires a large number of stem cells, which inevitably cause him to develop a variety of cancers within three years.  Individual organs taken from a fresh clone rarely have this problem.

The Items

Three helicopters (two Chinooks and an Osprey), several fancy sports cars, a secret cloning facility in the Andes and enough firearms and explosives to wage a small war.

The Minions

Vincent is his minions.

The RP Sample

Vinny hated driving. Or more specifically, he hated roads. Actually, even that's inaccurate--he was just fine with the hypothetical, platonic ideal of a road: endless, desolate, free of stop lights and soccer moms. Such a thing existed in only one place: Australia. Thrilled to have a client in the great outback, Vinny decided to fulfill a childhood dream, and take a drive down that platonic road.

Vinny also hated rentals. But renting cars isn't much of a problem if you own two Chinooks. So Vinny brought his Mercedes to Australia, and never had to bother with customs to boot. After visiting his client in Adelaide, he packed the car with a his body weight in alcohol and, intending to travel all the way up to Darwin, started driving North.

Unfortunately, Vinny didn't adequately prepare himself to encounter the sole inhabitant of Australia: the kangaroo. Said encounter occurred at approximately two-hundred and forty kilometers per hour. The kangaroo exploded like a grasshopper in a microwave, and Vinny's car got a smashed windshield and a new paintjob.

This happened three more times before Vinny got a call, informing him he had a new client in New Zealand. By this point, he was thankful, and called other Vinny to come pick him up in the Chinook.

And so, the great Doctor Vincent Ohad drives up to the beachfront lab in a trashed Mercedes covered in caked blood. He parks, pulls the keys out and steps onto the curb, then thinks better about taking the keys with him and just tosses them through the open windshield.

And so, dressed in a Hawaiian shirt and khakis, Vinny walks up to the lab and knocks on the door.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

YosodomySam
YosodomySam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2019-04-08

Back to top Go down

Vincent Ohad Empty Re: Vincent Ohad

Post by Chellizard August 6th 2019, 9:36 pm

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Vincent Ohad JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top