The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
[solved]Howdy Stranger, Care to brawl? [completed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
[solved]Howdy Stranger, Care to brawl? [completed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
[solved]Howdy Stranger, Care to brawl? [completed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
[solved]Howdy Stranger, Care to brawl? [completed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
[solved]Howdy Stranger, Care to brawl? [completed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
[solved]Howdy Stranger, Care to brawl? [completed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
[solved]Howdy Stranger, Care to brawl? [completed] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
[solved]Howdy Stranger, Care to brawl? [completed] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
[solved]Howdy Stranger, Care to brawl? [completed] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
[solved]Howdy Stranger, Care to brawl? [completed] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
[solved]Howdy Stranger, Care to brawl? [completed] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
[solved]Howdy Stranger, Care to brawl? [completed] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

[solved]Howdy Stranger, Care to brawl? [completed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY [solved]Howdy Stranger, Care to brawl? [completed]

Post by Ixedde July 15th 2019, 12:15 am

Ixedde was wearing a dark green parka, with a gray button up shirt (the parka unzip and the shirt is button all the way to the 2nd button.) He was wearing a pair of greenish grey jeans to compliment the two colors. He finish the look off with dark green crew socks and white sneakers. He also had to his back, a green long bag. If one would glance at the bag they would think a baseball bat or something sports related was inside but upon closer inspection one would notice that the item is little smaller was shifting in the bag as he walk.
Spoiler:

Taking one look into the partial sunny summer sky, Ixedde could tell it was going to rain soon, and he hated rain with a passion. "I hate rain." he said to no one in particular just proclaiming it to the world itself as he walk into a nearby park. Here in the park it was especially cool due to the tall trees casting multiple looming shadows all about. He didn't care for this one bit, "First boredom and now this chill! Ugh, today is just not my day." he thought to himself scornfully. He zipped his parka all the way up and continue walking around the park. He couldn't try understand why but it felt like he was compelled to come here. He pushed deeper and deeper into the park until the smell hit his nose. "Sweat, fear, excitement, pleasure, and hope...This smells like a fun possibility." he said quietly. He was use to this smell as a active young man himself.

He gave a devilish smile, "You want some excitement huh? Let me give you some." he spoke to himself yet again as he continued walking towards the smell rubbing his hands together. "I'll give them a little scare, chastise them, extort them, and make my way home before it ever even rains." he said to himself as duck in the treeline and started maneuvering through the bush trying to find the couple. As a single man, he gets extremely jealous because no one has yet gave him the "love-making eyes." Secretly, he knew that he was trying to fill the void in his heart that his parents put when they abandon him but still a hole is a hole and that hole needs to be filled with either pain, love, or excitement and right now it was excitement. Ixedde finally reached where the smell was the thickest and slowly and quietly opened the bag that was on his back. In the bag was a blood red katana in it's sheath. He set the bag down and leaped from the bush screaming "Other than fucking, what the fuck are you doing?!"

To Ixedde's surprise, what he saw wasn't two lovers looking to engage in some exhibitionist activities, but a girl being gagged and bounded by a larger man with obvious ill intent. With no hesitation, Sanguine would  taste blood for the first time today as he thrust the blade into the lower back of the man. "FILTHY DISGUSTING PIG! WHAT TYPE OF SHIT LIFE DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOU THINK THIS WAS OKAY TO DO TO WOMEN!?" He angrily shouted as yanked his sword out the man's back causing him to scream and howl in agony. Grabbing him by his collar with his other hand, Ixxede would use his divine strength to hurl the man through a nearby tree, killing the man on impact and causing the tree to fall on top of him. "You're lucky, I let you off with a quick death. I should've fucking tortured you!" he said as he swung his sword towards the girl, cutting her bindings. "Go home, now!" he commanded with base in his voice as he started to walk towards the dead man's body.
word count: 651

Last edited by Ixedde on July 18th 2019, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ixedde
Ixedde

Quote : "All my life, I've been lock up in a cage and now that i'm free...It's time to have some fun." ~Ixedde

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Humor : I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way so I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
Registration date : 2019-07-02

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: [solved]Howdy Stranger, Care to brawl? [completed]

Post by Erythia July 15th 2019, 4:53 pm

It had been a rather calm and uneventful day, in other words a rather boring day for the likes of Mathias. Earlier this morning he had prevented a would be corner store robber by breaking his legs and left him screaming until the cops came, but there was absolutely no challenge in it so it didn't even provide an iota of fun for him.

As he moved on from the scene he took a moment to look up at the sky. The day was getting cloudy, it looked like a storm was brewing, storms bring rain......and lightning. The mark on Mathias' left shoulder began to sting at the thought, resulting in a very obvious sign of discomfort to appear on the man's face."Yeah I hear you...prick." He whispered to himself in a low tone as he continued his walk for a while, hoping that something interesting would eventually come his way.

Almost as if on cue, Mathias heard a woman screaming off in the distance. The sound caught his ear and a wicked smile started to creeps its way across his face. A possible promise of something entertaining, this could be fun. Without much hesitation, Mathias' body shifted directions and he started walking at a slightly more invigorated pace. He eventually crossed paths with the woman who happened to be the source of the previous screaming. Due to fear, the woman obviously wanted to get away from the scene as quickly as possible so she had been moving as fast as she could, constantly looking back to see if she was being followed. This led to her colliding full force with the hero Magnus and bouncing of him like a thrown rock bouncing off a wall.

Mathias looked down at the female, his rather uncaring and unemotional face did little to ease her fear and panic. He of course was not necessarily looking to, but in a slight act of kindness he stuck his hand out to her to help her up and that seemed to calm her down a little. "Where?" He asked her, looking to subvert a lengthy conversation as well as he possible fear induced rant of what had happened. She responded slowly but surely, pointing back at the park she had ran away from. Mathias looked up for a moment and let go of her hand, he then looked back down at her and turned around to point in the direction he came from. "There are police down that way, you can go that way if you like." Without waiting for a response from her, he continued to walk towards the park.

He came upon an interesting scene, a young man with a red sword standing over a dead body and a collapsed tree. "Well well well, what do we have here? A murderer with a dangerous weapon, and the destruction of public property on top of that. You're a real grade one ass hat aren't you?" Mathias walked right through the bushes in front of him, stepping closer towards the boy and his sword. "So tough guy, what are you gonna do now? Gonna run away with his body and get a little freaky, or were ya gonna do it right here ya little creep?" Mathias continued to walk the scrawny boy down, waiting for him to react in some way. From what he could tell the boy was obviously of some sort of strength, he probably killed the man with his sword, but he hit the tree with the man's body so hard that the tree collapsed. Impressive strength for someone so small, but Mathias wanted to know just how strong.
Erythia
Erythia

Quote : "I seek only to further my power."

Number of posts : 7
Job : Big Chungus
Humor : What's the hardest part of a vegetable to eat?
Registration date : 2019-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixedde July 15th 2019, 7:00 pm

"Well well well, what do we have here? A murderer with a dangerous weapon, and the destruction of public property on top of that. You're a real grade one ass hat aren't you?" said a voice, Ixedde quickly swung around and made eye contact with the muscular giant ahead of him. He was wearing a black tank top, standard camo army pants, and black boots, but what really caught Ixedde eye was the scar on his left eye. "Nice scratch, dude. Self-harm much?" Ixedde said using the tip of his sword pointing towards his eye as the man walk forward.   "So tough guy, what are you gonna do now? Gonna run away with his body and get a little freaky, or were ya gonna do it right here ya little creep?" he said as he continued to move forward. "Sorry man, I like mine living and preferably female. Beside that creep got what's coming trying to force himself on that women, I'm pretty sure you couldn't miss. She was literally screaming and running, but I'm the bad guy." He said slowly moving to right trying to encircle the man.

Pretty sucky weather, looks like it finna rain. Don't you think and to be honest I hate rain. It's makes everything cold, wet, and moist." He said motioning up in the air with his free hand keeping that man in his sight as he walk around the little clearing they found themselves in. "Ex-military? Nah, he wouldn't wear a get up like this in public. He can't be a cop but the way he walk in with little to no concern to himself said he was something special. Definitely a gangsta, I mean no one in the right mind would wear that and walk around in broad daylight."  Ixedde had a great idea come to mind and he began to plan out out his future move from this point, because he wasn't quite sure what this guy was planning on doing.

Ixedde slowly began to feel the tension in the air like syrup slowly leaving the jar, he was waiting on his this fellow to make a move. "I'm definitely faster, I mean just look at him he's just a big slab of meat," he thought to himself as he stop beside another tree and rest his free hand on the back side of it. "So buddy, what are we going to do hm?" If that man, made an hostile move towards him from this point, Ixedde was determine he was going to get the drop on him. The moment the man would make a move that Ixedde consider hostile he would push this tree with his free hand to fall on the man below. He would then watch and make his next move base off how this man would move.
Word count: 485
Ixedde
Ixedde

Quote : "All my life, I've been lock up in a cage and now that i'm free...It's time to have some fun." ~Ixedde

Humor : I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way so I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Erythia July 16th 2019, 12:10 am

Mathias' approach came to a halt when the stranger raised his sword and pointed it at Mathias' left eye. It would seem as if he thought that identifying the distance between him and Mathias would keep the two separated for a prolonged periods of time. The boy spoke, mentioning the scar over Mathias' eye, but he payed no attention to the comment. No, he payed more attention to the fact that this boy didn't recognize him as the hero Magnus, which meant the boy had no reason to fear him, which meant he wouldn't run away from him unless Mathias displayed his full power.

A small smile jumped across Mathias' face as the the male continued to talk while also slowly moving to his right. Mathias didn't turn at first, instead he just continued to smile and let the boy speak his next sentence. "Oh, don't get me wrong. The world is better off without someone like him in it, not to mention he was stupid enough to try it in the middle of the day. If you didn't catch him someone would've." Mathias would then spin around to face the male, putting him directly in front of him again. "But who are you to decide the man's fate? You are not the judge, jury, or executioner. You're just some idiot with a sword who killed someone cause he could." The large Scandinavian man then cracked his neck to either side as he continued to stare at the boy as if he were a hawk staring down its prey.

"What are we going to do? That's a silly question, I'm going to beat you into hospitalization of course. After that I don't care what happens to you." Mathias rolled his shoulders forward cooked his head to the side, watching the boy so intently as his smile only grew wider. "Tell you what though, since I'm such a nice guy I'll give you the first hit. Don't hold back though, or ya gonna regret it." He took a wide stance and let his arms dangle to the side, leaving himself completely open for any attack that the boy wanted to throw at him.
Erythia
Erythia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixedde July 16th 2019, 12:19 pm

"Oh, don't get me wrong. The world is better off without someone like him in it, not to mention he was stupid enough to try it in the middle of the day. If you didn't catch him someone would've," he said turning to face Ixedde. "But who are you to decide the man's fate? You are not the judge, jury, or executioner. You're just some idiot with a sword who killed someone cause he could." The man said while staring and tilting his head to the side at Ixedde. "Creepy," Ixedde thought to himself as the man continue. "What are we going to do? That's a silly question, I'm going to beat you into hospitalization of course. After that I don't care what happens to you." He said with a smile on his face as Ixedde felt the man stare harder. "Tell you what though, since I'm such a nice guy I'll give you the first hit. Don't hold back though, or ya gonna regret it." The man said as he widen his stance and let his arms dangle to the side, as if he really was inviting the concept of an attack., but to Ixedde all his saw was a trap.

"I made myself Judge, Jury, and Executioner. You squaring off with me are basically telling me you're finna act like Judge, Jury, and Executioner because I killed a guy. If you ask society wither what I did was good or bad most of society will say I did something good but look at how you are right now. No amount of talking will get me out of this so without further adieu, my attack." at the end of this sentence, Ixedde merely push the tree forward causing to fall on the big guy. "By the way, the concept of good and bad is bullshit, soon I'm going to change the social system and usher in a new one. So in my new system, you're the bad guy. He said keeping his eyes on the man as the tree. If, the tree makes this into a fine blood paste on the ground then Ixedde would simply turn around and walk away but if this guy someone took the hit and survive then would activate Hype-mode. His hair would stand up and a yellow aura would start to emit from his body. He would dash to his right and dash up the tree with ease thank to the gift his father gave him and he would observed the man next action.

Last edited by Ixedde on July 16th 2019, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ixedde
Ixedde

Back to top Go down

Post by Erythia July 16th 2019, 2:12 pm

Well now, wasn't this man quite arrogant? He decided that he was on to judge people's worth and take their lives. Someone like that must think very highly of themselves. Unfortunately, all Mathias saw was a child that had never been put in check so he just does what he feels like doing when he feels like doing it. His continual talking slowly started to intrigue Mathias though, he was a very ambitious young brat for sure, Mathias could respect ambition a lot.

Before Mathias could really speak though, the boy chose his form of attack in the way of pushing down the tree he was leaning up against. Mathias' face formed into one of confusion, he had been hit with many improvised weapons before, but this was the first time someone had used a whole tree against him. Unfortunately though, the attack was slow moving as it appeared that the boy wanted to leave gravity to do most his work and if Mathias wanted to move out the way he could've, but he did say he would give the first attack for free.

As the tree fell on top of Mathias it slammed on the right side of his body, landing between his neck and shoulder as it pushed his head off to the left. The stance Mathias took was powerful and sturdy though, aside from his feet pushing into the dirt he didn't even get moved by the tree. He placed his forearm underneath the bottom side of the tree and pushed it off of his shoulder, letting it fall to the ground. "You're idealistic, and ya got big dreams. I respect that. But it seems that no one has ever told you that life is going chew up your ideas and shit them out." The hero watched as the boy activated some kind of power and ran up a tree with a quickness.

The smile Mathias held before only grew in size as he reached down with his right hand and grabbed the tree he just threw down. As he started to stand back up, the tree snapped in two and Mathias was holding the top half of it as he stared down his target. "Let me be the first to show you what I mean." And with those last few words, Mathias launched the half of the tree he held at the boy in an attempt to get him to dodge. If the boy moved by way of jumping, which would put him in mid air, Mathias would pick up the second half of the tree hand launch it at him under the impression that the boy couldn't possibly dodge a mid air attack.
Erythia
Erythia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixedde July 16th 2019, 5:44 pm

"Man of his word," Ixedde thought to himself was he stood upon the tree and watch the tree slam into the man, but what happen next surprise him. The tree slammed into the right side of his body, landing in the crook of his neck and shoulder. A hit like that would kill a man, but the man that stood before him was no normal man. A look of shook spread across Ixedde face as he push the tree off him, then the man began to speak, "You're idealistic, and ya got big dreams. I respect that. But it seems that no one has ever told you that life is going chew up your ideas and shit them out." He then leaned back over grabbing the tree and snapped in two, holding the two parts in either hand,smiling.  "Let me be the first to show you what I mean," as he launch one tree straight at him.

All Ixedde could think in this moment was "dodge" and his body followed the action as soon as he thought it, leaping in the air directly above Ixedde look down to see the other tree coming straight at him. "Flip, twist, and launch," he thought to himself as he body instantly flip itself upside and twisted around where the tree sailed by just inches away but he wasn't done here. "Faster, I need to closed the distance and counterattack" he thought himself as the tree flew past by him, he place his feet down and started running down the second half of the tree and launch himself off it when he ran out of room. The impact sent the tree spiraling into the air. Ixedde flip and twice once more to point where he was sideways and began rotating his body with a two handed grip on his sword, with the blade going out, appearing as a sideways beyblade.

Once close enough to the man, Ixedde would twist his body while tucking his legs in to brace impact, slicing the man straight down from the right of his shoulder down to his foot. He would then flip and spring backwards a safe distance and look at the damage he's done. If the man had set back, instead of retreating, Ixedde would pivot and spin attempting to slice the man feet off, and if he jumped over this, he would bring the blade up and slice up from the middle. If the worst case scenario happen and man stop the blade Ixedde would let go and speedily retreat to a safe distance.
Ixedde
Ixedde

Back to top Go down

Post by Erythia July 16th 2019, 10:24 pm

The boy was quick on his feet, he managed to dodge one, but both the attacks that came for him and one was in mid air. It appeared as if this fight wasn't going to be over as quickly as Mathias had originally thought.....Good. The large viking like man watched as the boy performed his graceful aerial dodge, and ran along the second tree. He jumped up then came back down spinning with his sword in both hands, using his momentum to generate as much force as possible on his downward strike. The only problem with this attack was the distance he kept from Mathias in order to do it, he could see the attack coming.

A large part of Mathias was greatly interested in seeing what kind of damage the boy would do, but that strike was meant to kill. A quick examination of the boy's sword would reveal that it had a red blade, no normal metal that Mathias could think of was naturally red which means the possibility of this sword being magic greatly increased. Mathias was all to aware of the fact that a magic sword could cut right into his skin with little to no problem, and intended location of the strike would definitely create problems for Mathias' survivability if that sword was magic.

Uninterested in the idea of possibly being split in two, Mathias side stepped to left and let the boy come fully to the ground with his sword, but before he could bounce back and gain distance Mathias used gis right foot to step on the back of the boy's sword to keep it embedded in the ground. With his left hand he drew back and threw a punch directed for boy's jaw. The hero was holding back though, perhaps due to his own supreme arrogance, as his fist was only coming down with 5 tons of force. He didn't want to kill the boy, but he did want to test his durability, if he took the hit and was knocked unconscious he'd just be another disappointment, if he took the hit and was still rearing to fight then he was one tough bastard, but if managed to escape the attack all together that would only give Mathias incentive to come at him faster and harder.
Erythia
Erythia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixedde July 17th 2019, 2:09 pm

"nothing, I missed. Go for the sweep attack," Ixedde thought to himself as he felt the impact only from the ground, the vibrations traveling up his feet to head as he began to shift the momentum but as he began to pivot for the sweep, he found that he sword wasn't moving, a quick look in his peripheral vision told him that the man simple set on his sword, grounding it and that he threw a fist straight at him. It would be difficult to back off so instead he thought to counterattack as well. "Harden," The aura in front of him harden like a soft golden shell, it was made hastily so it wouldn't hold but it was enough. As the attack broke through the shell, Ixedde had already let go of his blade and while rising up twisted his lower body, the fist grazing by the left side of his face, drawing blood in order to launch a counter rising left elbow blow to the man stomach, keeping the momentum going he would follow up by bouncing up and twisting and flipping his body to deliver a dropping kick. This creating distance between him and the man. Hey body, I'm going to need my sword back. It's quite special to me. So how about you give it back?
Ixedde
Ixedde

Back to top Go down

Post by Erythia July 17th 2019, 4:29 pm

He had him, this kid was in for one hell of a bad day, or at least it seemed that way at first. Mathias' foot had locked the sword in its place, preventing the boy from moving it, though he definitely tried to preform some sort of attack with it at first. Mathias was sure that his punch was going to land, but then a construct of golden energy appeared in front of him. He easily shattered the manifestation, but it had slowed the impact of his fist. Magic? He thought to himself, before realizing the boy's hastily made defense had slightly reduced Mathia's speed as well as altered his trajectory just enough so that the boy was able to get off with a simple grazing of the cheek.

In quite an unexpected move, the boy released his sword and came up with a spinning counter attack, slamming his elbow into Mathias' abdomen with upwards traveling force. The attack would have definitely snapped the spine of a normal human, but Mathias was far beyond that of a human. The attack, though well placed, had very little effect on Mathias, he felt it but not enough for him to consider the attack truly painful. In the case of the boy though, he might as well have been elbowing a brick wall, as Mathias hardly even moved when hit.

As the boy created distance between himself and the hero, Mathias' stood back up fully after bending down slightly for his failed attack. "It would seem as if you are more capable than I originally thought you were." He responded to the boy, pretty much just ignoring his request. Then an idea popped into his head and he looked down at sword underneath his foot. He moved his foot and picked up the sword by the handle and then the blade. He applied a small amount of downwards force on either end and could feel the sword start to slowly give in, so he stopped. "Hmm, strong." But not magic. He let go of the blade and looked over at the boy. "You want it? Then catch." Mathias took the sword in his right hand and javelin tossed it at the boy with great force.

This was not the end of his response though. After tossing the sword, Mathias decided to kick it up a notch by using a good bit of speed. Instantly shifting gears, Mathias would move from his spot to right on the left side of the boy, traveling at a literal 100 miles an hour reaching the boy the same time his sword did. With an insanely wicked smile stretching across his face and his left foot to the boy, Mathias cocked back his right hand before throwing yet another 5 ton punch, this one at a much greater speed than the last. This punch wasn't aimed for the head though, It was a low swinging right hook coming directly for the boy's abdomen. If the punch landed Mathias would carry on with his force, keeping his fist in the boy's stomach as he pulled him up then over Mathias' head, before slamming his back in to the ground.
Erythia
Erythia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixedde July 17th 2019, 9:17 pm

"tough," was all Ixedde thought as he felt his elbow pulsed a little from elbowing him. "That fucker didn't move at all, shit you're telling I can damage him through regular means,?" he thought to himself as the giant of a man stood back up. "It would seem as if you are more capable than I originally thought you were." he said moving his foot and picking up his sword. "Did this fucker just ignore me?," he thought to himself as he watch the man apply pressure to the sword. "OI, mate don't break my fucking sword!" He shouted as he stop and simply replied with "hmm,strong." Ixedde mentally face palmed himself, "is he mental?"

"You want it? Then catch," Ixedde watch the man grabbed the hilt with his right hand and launch the sword, he had already prepare for this all he focus energy on right hand as he was going to catch Sanguine, but he wasn't expecting the fucker to match the speed at which it was thrown. The man quickly maneuvered to his left side and cock back and launch another punch with his right, but this time the punch wasn't moving as slow as the first. "Danger! Evade! Move!," was all he could think in this situation as he twisted his body sideways and planted his feet in the ground. Ixedde watch as the blade sailed in between them but he grabbed the hilt with his right hand while moving his arm to help guard against this body blow. As the blow hit his arm, he felt himself being lifted into the air. "Strong!," was what he thought as the fist drove into as he was lifted into the air, pulling his right arm back, letting the energy quickly move up the blade he swung it at the man. ARC BLAST!," he shouted wincing as he swung the sword in arc unleashing a solar blast launching him further in the air. Quickly performing a flip Ixedde landed on the tree tops, sweat dripping down his face from the pain.

"Broken? No, Fractured? No, then stress...this guy is strong and fast I can't face him right now." He thought to himself as the sun was beginning to cloud up. "I can't hang around here much longer, I won't be able to stay in this mode without the light." He thought himself as he gather 90% of his energy in his slightly injured arm. "Sorry buddy, but we got to end this. I had enough fun playing with you.  I call this move solar flare, I wonder if you can handle this." He said as a small orb sat his left hand. It was about the size of a baseball, he let go of the ball as it fell to the floor below Ixedde turn away and leap to the next tree heading to the city. Once the ball was eye level with the man, It expanded and exploded in a giant flash of light, this was a giant flash bang meant for escape. Using the rest of his power, Ixedde dash from tree to tree chopping a few in the process to render following him even harder.

Last edited by Ixedde on July 18th 2019, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ixedde
Ixedde

Back to top Go down

Post by Erythia July 18th 2019, 5:00 pm

The attack was not as successful as Mathias had intended it to be, but what should he have expected? He had been doing nothing but holding back this entire time, it provided the boy with the means of getting out of all the possible damage he could've taken. A blast of energy fired from the blade of his sword carried him up and away from the rest of Mathias' punch, something that only made the hero even more intrigued in the young man, because it showed that the boy was very quick to think and that he wouldn't get hit by every attack that came his way. At the same time though, the boy had not even so much as land a hit on Mathias that could be considered damaging.

When the boy landed on top of a tree Mathias simply shook his head, how much longer was this going to go on for? Mathias wanted a challenge, but this was as close as he got to one, a depressing fact. The boy was good at running away, but it seemed that was it, and even while using only a fraction of his true strength and half of his real speed he was still too much for his opponent. This much was confirmed when the boy said "We have to end this" a declaration of weakness. A ball of energy formed in the boy's hand and just from the look of it, Mathias assumed this attack was going to be some sort of magical grenade. This thought process caused Mathias to very quickly dash back about two hundred feet trying to get out of the range of the explosion.

When the ball of light finally fell to a certain level, it rapidly expanded and Mathias sat waiting for the boom. However, the explosion that followed wasn't one of a physical kind, but rather a vast explosion of light that flooded the park. Unprepared for this, Mathias was instantly blinded causing him to let out a shout of anger and pain as he covered his eyes. However, because he had managed to get back such a distance he didn't take the full brunt of the attack and was there by spared further damage to his eyes. After about Thirty seconds and the use of his healing factor, the damage done to his retinas had finally been done away with, and even though he saw mostly spots he was still able to see. "Fucking coward."

Mathias looked around and saw the path of trees that had been cut down, and if he wanted to chase after him he could've probably caught him. It would've been wasted energy though, he wanted to fight someone powerful not some weakling that had to run away. Mathias sucked his teeth and folded his arms out in front of him. "Well, on to the next one." He said as he walked out of the park and on down the road.
Erythia
Erythia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixedde July 18th 2019, 8:12 pm

Once Ixedde made it to the other side of the park facing the city, he jump from the tree landing on the ground, nearby people looking at him in amazement, one guy even asking if he was ok. I'm fine, he said angrily as he push through the crowd that gather around. "That guy was strong...too strong and fast. I was clearly outclass. If I'm going to break the current norms of society I need to get stronger and faster." He thought to himself as he entered a nearby alley. "I will remember this disgrace you have done me and I will plant another scar on that ugly face of yours." Ixedde thought to himself as an evil grin spread across his face from cheek to cheek. [Thread End]
Ixedde
Ixedde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top