The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
New to the Forum but an OG at Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
New to the Forum but an OG at Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
New to the Forum but an OG at Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
New to the Forum but an OG at Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
New to the Forum but an OG at Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
New to the Forum but an OG at Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
New to the Forum but an OG at Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
New to the Forum but an OG at Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
New to the Forum but an OG at Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
New to the Forum but an OG at Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
New to the Forum but an OG at Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
New to the Forum but an OG at Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

New to the Forum but an OG at Roleplaying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN New to the Forum but an OG at Roleplaying

Post by Zeke Jamora May 25th 2019, 2:34 pm

Hello there, my name is Zeke Jamora. It feels weird to say that because, I really haven't said that in a long time. Anyhow, I'm new to the forum. I'm not sure if I want to start roleplaying again because, I'm really busy these days but, I stopped by to say hello. I've been roleplaying for years and use to run and manage my own forums back in the day. Now, I've moved onto other things. These days, I'm an Indie Game Developer and Entrepreneur and working on releasing my first game.

I stopped by because I really like the design of your forum. It works very well. Had I discovered this forum when I first got into roleplaying at the tender age of 14, I definitely would have been an active member here. I'm going on 28 this year, so you can say I'm a veteran. Anyhow, it was nice to see that people are still doing these kind of things. Roleplaying Forums are essentially what made me want to become a Game Developer. I wanted to share the stories that me and my friends put together and tell it to the world. Kinda crazy, I guess but, it was always a dream of mine.

I may not be too active but, I'll definitely stop by once or twice a month and say hello to all of you folks. Take care you guys.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New to the Forum but an OG at Roleplaying Advertisement-signature
Zeke Jamora
Zeke Jamora

Quote : "Heroes are remembered, Legends never die"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 11
Job : Game Developer / Entrepreneur
Registration date : 2019-01-10

https://mw-industries.com

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: New to the Forum but an OG at Roleplaying

Post by Chellizard May 25th 2019, 4:24 pm

Thanks for joining us, Zeke.

SHRP is always happy to have members join us, no matter the age or skill level. We try and encourage young writers to better themselves and bring their creative imaginations to life. So it's wonderful to see that you stumbled upon us, even at a more "senior" age when it comes to forum based role playing. Always a wonderful surprise.

We have a discord if you're looking for a place to hangout as well. And if you want, you can just post once in a while; I'm a very, very slow poster... and I have threads one and two years old that are still chugging along.

But, anyway.

Good to have ya.

Feel free to settle in, or just come visit us. (:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
New to the Forum but an OG at Roleplaying JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeke Jamora May 26th 2019, 3:21 pm

Nice. I'll definitely add your discord server to mine. I'm actually new to Discord but, I'm starting to use it more and more.

New to the Forum but an OG at Roleplaying Advertisement-signature
Zeke Jamora
Zeke Jamora

Quote : "Heroes are remembered, Legends never die"

Number of posts : 11
Job : Game Developer / Entrepreneur
Registration date : 2019-01-10

https://mw-industries.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content