The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trackdown (Jeannie Rose)
Sexual predator I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:22 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Kaptain Ki
Sexual predator I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:19 pm by Puglife43vr

» Arachnadude
Sexual predator I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:35 pm by MissingAxis

» Stygian Spider
Sexual predator I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:22 pm by MissingAxis

» Divora, Lady Of War[Done]
Sexual predator I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:47 pm by Chellizard

» They say (S)Laughter is the best medicine (Open to 2)
Sexual predator I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:00 pm by The Bolt

» Ryan Lester
Sexual predator I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2019, 11:26 pm by Arcana

» The Lycan
Sexual predator I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2019, 11:22 pm by Chellizard

» Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude)
Sexual predator I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2019, 8:45 pm by Puglife43vr

» The Human Hurricane
Sexual predator I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2019, 3:50 pm by Puglife43vr

» Good Zeke hunting
Sexual predator I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2019, 7:16 pm by Cobalt

» The Nexus of Creation [CAS]
Sexual predator I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2019, 11:25 pm by Casmaudius

Superhero RPG's Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Chat Moderators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2019 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Sexual predator Pixel
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Sexual predator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sexual predator Empty Sexual predator

Post by Guest on May 20th 2019, 1:31 am

I really didn't want to make a scene. I'd rather have said this via mp to chelle, but seeing that there was no way to contact her. I guess I'll use the complaint section.

It's funny, I had my fair share of forum. But it's the first time that I ever felt the need to complain, normally, I just let it go. I mean honestly if you can't act civil with others, no point in staying right? But it was the first time I was ever banned under the suspicion that I was a sexual predator. And I must admit, I do feel quite upset. So why do I waste my time and I guess yours, after all, haters gonna hate and troll are gonna troll. Because I am under the impression that the people here are neither haters nor troll just players that wanna have a good time. So yes this is Yoru writing these words. I didn't create this account so I could go against the staff decision and continue playing. My account is Jean Robert Boisvenu, I won't take any other. And I guess the profile might be banned, that this subject might be classified. However, I feel the need to clear my name, it's more for solace that I'm doing that.

First I feel no grudge for being banned Chelle, I understand that as staff you need to protect the members and the atmosphere (don't know if it's the right word, french guy trying to be accurate here), and of course you have to make sure that no one encourage members to act against the law or perversely. So I will guess this is the rationale behind your actions, and in your place I would probably have done the same. However you didn't give me any warning nor did you explain to me why you decided to ban me. It can even be a decision taken by the staff as a whole after careful deliberations, but I can't really know it. So I will try and clear my name with what I think is the reason behind me being banned.

Let's be clear, I'm not asking for a second chance. I can't apologize for what I told. First because what I said was pretty vanilla. There were some forums channels I've been in were sex was mentionned 24/7, I did leave them because it was really annoying. Also I am not one to decide what can be tolerated and what can't. So I won't tell you that other forums do it, because the reason I told that "it's okay to like whatever you want as long as you don't act upon it", is because I am really sensitive on this subject.

I had a friend who felt like a monster for his tastes, he wasn't different from others peoples. But when he worked the courage to tell the truth, he was shunned, cast away, as if he had the plagues. And I wasn't better about it, as soon as I learned his deviants tastes, I distanced myself. I don't know what happened to him afterward. I had my own life to live. But I learnt years later that he offed himself. It's not as if I was close to him. But I couldn't stop myself to feel responsible at least partially for his death. For what I knew of him, he never once commited a crime. And yet he was judged for something he had no control over.

So I am trying to better myself, to be more open minded with peoples around me. I learned that I can't judge people on who they are. Only on how they act. So when someone is feeling ashamed for something they are, for something they can't control, I jump the gun and tell them to be proud of what they are, proud to keep their demons under control. Because we are all differents and that trying to change who you are is bound to failure and will bring you a world of frustrations and pains. However, we are also able to reason, and for this reason we can refrain ourselves to act upon such pulsions. So I don't regret my words, because i did write as long as you don't act upon it. What I do regret was to not accept my friend when he needed me.

And now everything is said. This is why I told this, not to deviate people but only because I sublimate my guilt to help people accept themselves. Now whatever can happen will happen. I wrote what I had to write and feel at peace. Now it's your turn to answer or not. I thank you for the fun I had here and wish you all a good game.

Yoru
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sexual predator Empty Re: Sexual predator

Post by Chellizard on May 20th 2019, 1:39 am

Superhero RPG, and in fact, all of our host 'Forumotion' is against anyone that enjoys anything relating to, but not limited to:

Fetish related sexual preferences
Loli
Underage girls
etc

You had not one, but two characters that focused around the opposite gender, and the big red flag was your choice of being only daughters to certain characters and those daughters were prepubescent.

If you're not a predator, you sure fooled us with your choices and actions.

It's also unnerving that you chose to make a mockery of your own character, Pinball, and have him become nude at any given chance /just because you can./ Logically, I get it, his clothes would be destroyed, but not him.

But your first advancement is a very plot-oriented device that does nothing but further prevents people from ever hurting your character.

If you're not a predator, that's good. More power to you. But we have standards to uphold here and I tried to figure you out without being out-right rude. It's not okay for an 18 year old man to be happy about RPing and becoming a little girl in character. It's not okay to me.

The internet is full of places that are more accepting of your ideas and goals.

Superhero RPG is not one of them.

I'm sorry you couldn't continue to be a part of the community. I hope you find one that can be more accepting.

But no. I'm not sorry for banning you over being predatory and suspicious. You did that to yourself.

You chose to go 'based on a dream' for your character.

Your IPs will shortly be banned after I finish this post and let you read it.

Good luck, Yoru.

-- Chelle

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Sexual predator Ydzx85lu
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4756
Job : MA at a Pediatric Urgent Care/Artist/Hitler
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top